who is the hottest groupie here?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: who is the hottest groupie here?

Post by DimeBagRIP »

motelshootoutuk wrote:they're all fatties, aren't they?
Lets see- Kate Moss, Winona Ryder, Pam Anderson, all love the rocker meat and they ain't no fatties.
Beauty is not based on size however. I love 'em large aka Anna Nicole.
AnitaO
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by AnitaO »

DimeBagRIP wrote:
Lets see- Kate Moss, Winona Ryder, Pam Anderson, all love the rocker meat and they ain't no fatties.
Wow! They all post here? Jerry Hall too? This place is getting cooler by the minute.
Oh but it's so fantastic
To feel so pretty in plastic
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

AnitaO wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:
Wow! They all post here? Jerry Hall too? This place is getting cooler by the minute.
Lol! And don't forget Violethill- she is ?????????? or so I'm told.
Loves to lurk the Sludge, lol.
AnitaO

Post by AnitaO »

Gee, is she Jerry Hall?????????
Oh but it's so fantastic
violethill
Music Fan

Post by violethill »

Shit, I'm being stalked by Bebe Buell. There must be a support group for that by now.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Now I'm having a good laugh and starting to get the picture! Considering that the ONLY posts Violethill has made are about Bebe Buell then I would consider calling the kettle black, moron!

So, I guess the PM I got along with my lovely pics of Queenie was meant to start trouble with Violethill JUST so she could post more of her obsessive rantings? Seems as such.
And to think that for one split second in time I thought you were a legit rock wife- or so I was told. Now I see you are nothing more than one of the hags hating the beauties. The chicks that actually did and do hang out with rock stars.

Hey Miss Hill, I don't give a rhino's ass about you or your fake nym. I am however very interested in cool rock chicks like the ones mentioned above. ALL of them. You however are obsessed with just one.
Sure didn't take much to drag your ass out of lurk mode now did it.
Take that bait bitch!
Now your true colors are showing and they ain't violet, lol. They are GREEN with envy.
*Bracing for violethill's long winded rant about how I am Bebe and she is certain I am either her or her troll- you know, all that original stuff that some of you posts.*
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Is this where I say OY!?
I'm having a ball so if you feed this troll you will get barfed on dumb ass!
AnitaO

Post by AnitaO »

DimeBagRIP wrote: So, I guess the PM I got along with my lovely pics of Queenie was meant to start trouble with Violethill JUST so she could post more of her obsessive rantings? Seems as such.
No, I think you posting her name in this thread where she hadn't said a word was meant to start trouble. Talk about obsessive rantings.

Some things never change.
Oh but it's so fantastic
violethill
Music Fan

Post by violethill »

I don't know who you think I am but you're wrong. I can promise you that you don't know me and I sure as hell don't waste my time posting here under other names. I haven't felt the need to post here again until you, crazy bitch that you are, called me out by name. So go take your meds, honey. You need them.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

HollyDiver
Forming a Band

Post by HollyDiver »

Surprisingly enough all the ladies I met off this board are pretty smokin' hot. Hard to say who is numero uno.
I'd rather be reckless than rockless.

www.NoneMoreBlakk.com
rockphoto
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by rockphoto »

agreed ;)
Rock Photography and Design
http://www.sherryglobman.com
AnitaO

Post by AnitaO »

HollyDiver wrote:Surprisingly enough all the ladies I met off this board are pretty smokin' hot. Hard to say who is numero uno.
I agree 100% which is why I mentioned a top 10 list (and it might even need to be a top 20 list). Lots of hot women around here.
Oh but it's so fantastic
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

violethill wrote:I don't know who you think I am but you're wrong. I can promise you that you don't know me and I sure as hell don't waste my time posting here under other names. I haven't felt the need to post here again until you, crazy bitch that you are, called me out by name. So go take your meds, honey. You need them.
Someone said you were the wife of a certain rocker. I don't post real names here unless they are public people and the person I was told you are isn't very public. Violethill is a NYM not a name.
You posted here about Ms. B. way before I mentioned your NYM. End of story nutjob.
Meds?
Lol. Why because I don't happen to agree with your bullshit?
Still don't.
Hilarious! :lol:
DizzysRQ
Playing Frat Parties

Post by DizzysRQ »

AnitaO wrote:
HollyDiver wrote:Surprisingly enough all the ladies I met off this board are pretty smokin' hot. Hard to say who is numero uno.
I agree 100% which is why I mentioned a top 10 list (and it might even need to be a top 20 list). Lots of hot women around here.
Lets start one then..
if he was really someone that did something worth a fuck, he wouldn't be wagging his scared turtle all over the place here. -Pretty Dead Boy

Im a Flight attendant!
Im here to save your ass....not kiss it!!
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

DizzysRQ wrote:
AnitaO wrote:
Lets start one then..
Good idea!
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

cathousebabe wrote:This right here proves you are not male. I know you like to say your wife wants to know, or your wife has met this person and so on but seriously no male would hang out on a groupie board taunting groupies daily and arguing with long winded messages.
Actually you sound like a jealous wanna be who could never get near the bands.

You seem a little antsy in this last post. I think someone is getting close to outting your ass. You know the old saying, "Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned."
DimeBagRIP wrote:Now I'm having a good laugh and starting to get the picture! Considering that the ONLY posts Violethill has made are about Bebe Buell then I would consider calling the kettle black, moron!

So, I guess the PM I got along with my lovely pics of Queenie was meant to start trouble with Violethill JUST so she could post more of her obsessive rantings? Seems as such.
And to think that for one split second in time I thought you were a legit rock wife- or so I was told. Now I see you are nothing more than one of the hags hating the beauties. The chicks that actually did and do hang out with rock stars.

Hey Miss Hill, I don't give a rhino's ass about you or your fake nym. I am however very interested in cool rock chicks like the ones mentioned above. ALL of them. You however are obsessed with just one.
Sure didn't take much to drag your ass out of lurk mode now did it.
Take that bait bitch!
Now your true colors are showing and they ain't violet, lol. They are GREEN with envy.
*Bracing for violethill's long winded rant about how I am Bebe and she is certain I am either her or her troll- you know, all that original stuff that some of you posts.*
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Is this where I say OY!?
I'm having a ball so if you feed this troll you will get barfed on dumb ass!
I don't think so babe!
I could be writing an essay on message boards, THIS forum, the people and how they interact... for all you know. I am far from "antsy". I am certainly not concerned with being outed as you say.
So far no one has gotten it right and you are barking up the wrong tree if you're looking for me having a vagina.
I have my reasons for being here and the wife does like this board from years ago. She laughs at me and my posts which i share with her when she takes a peek. I hide nothing from her. Issy is my best friend since college so there isn't much to hide in our marriage.
I will give you some hints. I am not a musician, but I have written about many of them- male and female.
I adore Pamlea Des Barres. I know her and I consider her a person that keeps me here.
Go ahead- I enjoy being a girl in your eyes, lol.
Nothing gives me a bigger rise than seeing how seriously some of you take this.
:D
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

are you gay DIMERIP?
violethill
Music Fan

Post by violethill »

DimeBagRIP wrote: The whole show was just the same ole' same 'ole and has made me lose a bit of respect for Pam Des Barres. She should be well above all this by now.
The Queen of what? The sluts??
Her era is OVER and she should age gracefully.
This Pamela des Barres? I can see how much you adore her by the way you called her the Queen of Sluts.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

cathousebabe wrote:I'm guessing so. I bet he likes to wear his "wifes" undies under his clothes.
It makes you feel pretty doesn't it? Yeah frilly things do that to me too but I'm a woman :mrgreen:
panteraman319 wrote:are you gay DIMERIP?

DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

violethill wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote: The whole show was just the same ole' same 'ole and has made me lose a bit of respect for Pam Des Barres. She should be well above all this by now.
The Queen of what? The sluts??
Her era is OVER and she should age gracefully.
This Pamela des Barres? I can see how much you adore her by the way you called her the Queen of Sluts.
She knows why I said that. I think she waste her talent going on and on about this topic. Does not mean I do not love her. There is nothing like a get together at her various homes. She is warm and engaging.
Pam Des Barres is so much more than a groupie queen. The women she writes about nowadays are sorta slutty.
Her era is over. What remains are assholes like you violethill.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

cathousebabe wrote:I'm guessing so. I bet he likes to wear his "wifes" undies under his clothes.
It makes you feel pretty doesn't it? Yeah frilly things do that to me too but I'm a woman :mrgreen:
I don't wear underwear- never did.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Sometimes. Depends.
Same with my wife- we are bi but that lifestyle is really not part of our day to day life anymore. I am happy to be in a committed relationship with my best friend. I am a father too- have two kids. Once I became a dad I gave up much of my festive lifestyle. With zero regrets I might add. Same with Issy.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

DimeBagRIP wrote:
Sometimes. Depends.
Same with my wife- we are bi but that lifestyle is really not part of our day to day life anymore. I am happy to be in a committed relationship with my best friend. I am a father too- have two kids. Once I became a dad I gave up much of my festive lifestyle. With zero regrets I might add. Same with Issy.
wow......at least your honest!

but i dont get the bi thing .........either you like dick or not?.....u must get urges time to time as im sure your wife does?
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

panteraman319 wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:
Sometimes. Depends.
wow......at least your honest!

but i dont get the bi thing .........either you like dick or not?.....u must get urges time to time as im sure your wife does?
It was never about "dick" when I got close to a guy. I am more of an emotional kind of attachment. And I don't really get urges to have sex with guys at all- not in a long long time. Since my wife had the kids I sort of worship her and being a father sort of outweighs any other thrill I could muster up.
I've become addicted to my wife. Sex with her is the best because of the emotional attachment.
If Issy really wanted to bring someone in or home I would not object but I don't see that happening. Unless I am writing something on deadline she and I are usually asleep after dinner, lol.
Sleep when the kids sleep. Get em up for school. All of it.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

DizzysRQ wrote:
AnitaO wrote:
Lets start one then..
Okay- where the list of the hotties on here? Besides Queenie who has the balls to show themselves?
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Im fucking stunning.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

cookie wrote:Im fucking stunning.
I vouch.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Blackie Onassis wrote:
I vouch.
I love British chicks myself. You two are UK stunners right? Now Cookie- I've heard you have a pretty impressive rack?

I know you chicks hate her, but in my area she is literally everywhere these days- http://www.newyorkartistseries.com

Maybe not as HOT as some of you younger gals but a hard worker nonetheless. Gotta hand that to her.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

I dont hate her, I think she is top.
eliteosbo
Recording Your Demo

Post by eliteosbo »

if i wasnt married id donate some special cream to your astounding chesticles ..phwoooooar .....thats a yes from me :wink:
yes it is big and yes it is clever now go fuck ya self................and remember never bloody anything ever ..i live my life by that rule