Any recent groupie stories?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Any recent groupie stories?

Post by RichardL »

Does anyone want to share any recent groupie stories? Or any names of any bands that you've seen recently that had after parties or hooked up with females at their shows?

A lot of bands seem not to be doing this anymore. My friend went to see Five Finger Death Punch a few weeks ago and liked one of them, but no luck. I went to see Sevendust and didn't see any groupie action.
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: Any recent groupie stories?

Post by SuchaDelite »

Just because you or your connection-less friend hasn't seen it doesn't mean it's not going on... there's PLENTY of stuff going on with newer bands.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Could you name the name of these bands? Because I observed many of them, and I didn't see any groupie action going on.
What kind of a connection are you talking about? Can't you just be a cool person anymore to hang out with bands?
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

She probably could yes, but why would she?
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

RichardL wrote:Could you name the name of these bands? Because I observed many of them, and I didn't see any groupie action going on.
What kind of a connection are you talking about? Can't you just be a cool person anymore to hang out with bands?
Missed this post - name a newer band and if I know 'em or have friends who know 'em I'll tell you whether they party or not.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Thanx- any info you have on any bandmembers or anything is appreciated-

Otep
Powerman 5000
Panic at the Disco!
Avenged Sevenfold
toofastforlove69
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by toofastforlove69 »

Just because it's not blatantly obvious does not mean it's not happening. I honestly think that some of these guys in 'newer' bands just get sick of women being shallow and wanting them for one thing and one thing only. It might be hard to believe, but not every musician wants to hook up with a new girl every night.
fastermetallicat
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by fastermetallicat »

RichardL wrote:Thanx- any info you have on any bandmembers or anything is appreciated-

Otep
Powerman 5000
Panic at the Disco!
Avenged Sevenfold
Well according to Roxana Shirazi, she had Synyster Gates give her a golden shower, then hooked up with the Rev, who couldn't get it up due to his drug use :/
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

They don't, those bands are fags.
ImageImageImage
Rox138
Music Fan

Post by Rox138 »

If anyone knows something about Children of bodom or In flames, I'd be happy to hear it :p
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

RichardL wrote:Thanx- any info you have on any bandmembers or anything is appreciated-

Otep
Powerman 5000
Panic at the Disco!
Avenged Sevenfold
I don't even know who's in Powerman 5000 anymore - they're one of those bands with endless different lineups. I can tell you Spider's not a cheating type at all, and if Siggy and Adrian are still in the band, they're both huge sluts and will pretty much fuck anything.

As for A7X, their bark is definitely louder than their bite... M. Shadows' girlfriend (now wife, I believe) almost always toured with them and her twin sister was/is dating Syn so these girls definitely didn't take kindly to groupies. They still like to invite girls on the bus & like to drink and do coke... bring a pile of coke and see what happens, though after Rev's passing they probably have toned it down a lot.

As for Children of Bodom... Alexi hooks up and likes brunette, exotic women.
Rox138
Music Fan

Post by Rox138 »

SuchaDelite wrote: As for Children of Bodom... Alexi hooks up and likes brunette, exotic women.
Thank you SuchaDelite =)
He's been with his girlfriend for a while now, so I wasn't sure !
I'm more into Henkka though. He's probably the hottest guy I've ever seen haha :p
OnTour
Music Fan

Post by OnTour »

My friend hooked up with Jerry Cantrell a few months ago, apparantly he did some weird shit to her, she usually tells me everything but don't want to spill it about this one. It must be badass.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

OnTour wrote:My friend hooked up with Jerry Cantrell a few months ago, apparantly he did some weird shit to her, she usually tells me everything but don't want to spill it about this one. It must be badass.

I've read on here that Jerry is really into feces and shitting on girls. Sounds like the dude has some issues.
toofastforlove69

Rox138 wrote:
SuchaDelite wrote: As for Children of Bodom... Alexi hooks up and likes brunette, exotic women.
Thank you SuchaDelite =)
He's been with his girlfriend for a while now, so I wasn't sure !
I'm more into Henkka though. He's probably the hottest guy I've ever seen haha :p
I love Henkka. He's a very well-spoken polite guy. I've met him a few times, and while I do think he's a very fine looking man, he's never came across as being interested in hooking up. (Either with myself, or with other girls who have much more blatantly thrown themselves at him.)

SuchaDelite: Interesting to know about Alexi. Whenever I've had the chance to meet him outside of meet and greets, he's always seemed like he would rather just get to the bus than talk to anyone (male or female). It's slightly encouraging to know that he likes brunettes, as I'm a brunette. I do have a certain car that he seems somewhat obsessed with, so maybe that's a bonus? :lol:
Although I'm not really exotic looking, I'm certainly not ugly, and I'm certainly not plain looking either.
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Mick Mars' Adult Care Facility Feeding Him Apple Sauce

Post by rikirachtmanstheshit »

Otep
Powerman 5000
Panic at the Disco!
Avenged Sevenfold
They're all gay.

http://www.thegreatsouthernbrainfart.com
RPBitch wrote:The sponge doesn't protect against your dirty dick, Riki. Girl ain't crazy.
MitziDupree wrote:Would: ride the rikstick
Would not: ride the HMJ stick
Rox138
Music Fan

Post by Rox138 »

toofastforlove69 wrote:
I love Henkka. He's a very well-spoken polite guy. I've met him a few times, and while I do think he's a very fine looking man, he's never came across as being interested in hooking up. (Either with myself, or with other girls who have much more blatantly thrown themselves at him.)

SuchaDelite: Interesting to know about Alexi. Whenever I've had the chance to meet him outside of meet and greets, he's always seemed like he would rather just get to the bus than talk to anyone (male or female). It's slightly encouraging to know that he likes brunettes, as I'm a brunette. I do have a certain car that he seems somewhat obsessed with, so maybe that's a bonus? :lol:
Although I'm not really exotic looking, I'm certainly not ugly, and I'm certainly not plain looking either.
I agree on everything you said, it was the same when I met them. Henkka was adorable but didn't flirt with anyone and Alexi was nice too but it did seem like he would rather be alone.
That's why I was confused when someone told me "Henkka is kinda easy to get" I really don't think so..
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

OnTour wrote:My friend hooked up with Jerry Cantrell a few months ago, apparantly he did some weird shit to her, she usually tells me everything but don't want to spill it about this one. It must be badass.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this is good sludge

out of all people, this thread mentions Cantrell :lol:

nice first post by the way...that-a-way to just jump in and fuckin sludge!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Powerman 5000 is a dead end. My friend and I saw them last week, and she said Adrian is no longer with them, and they avoided talking to any fans. There was no groupie action at all. That and they are cheesy wearing those alien masks. I would never go see them again.
toofastforlove69

Speaking of the recent Children of Bodom talk, they're doing a North American tour with Black Label Society in the fall...

I'm also curious for any gossip on Finntroll. A private message would suffice if anyone has any gossip that they'd don't want to post...
Rox138
Music Fan

Post by Rox138 »

toofastforlove69 wrote:Speaking of the recent Children of Bodom talk, they're doing a North American tour with Black Label Society in the fall...
Yeah, america AGAIN haha. Can't wait for the european tour

Btw, if anyone has recent information on Stone sour, I'd love to hear it (I'm not asking about corey, his wife is on tour with him)
They're doing an american tour soon !