Tila Tequila Engaged to Casey Johnson

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Tila Tequila Engaged to Casey Johnson

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

:shock:

Wow.

Good for them, I guess. That ring is huge lol.

I'm very familiar with the term "U Haul lesbian" and what she forget to add at the end of her definition is that they also break up pretty quickly too...those kind of relationships flame out fast, it's their nature to do so - but who knows, they might surprise everyone by staying together for a year or two.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220

cathousebabe wrote:I
She's on a serious downward spiral. I wouldn't be surprised if she was found dead from an overdose.
I don't really give a flying fig about her, but that's harsh. What makes you think that?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I enjoy trainwrecks.

And this is one of them..Seriously how did this yappy chihuahua even get famous?
amouthfulofsin220

cathousebabe wrote:It's harsh of me to not be surprised if she was found dead of an overdose? I'm not wishing her dead, It's an observation of her actions.
She's obviously troubled, can't make up her mind if she's gay or not, one day she's a lesbian the next she's caught on film sucking off some dude and smiling about it, going through legal troubles with an ex, talking all kinds of wild shit, giving tampon string pussy shows, and now hanging with a troubled heiress who's on drugs too. It's pretty obvious what's going to happen.

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
cathousebabe wrote:I
She's on a serious downward spiral. I wouldn't be surprised if she was found dead from an overdose.
I don't really give a flying fig about her, but that's harsh. What makes you think that?
No I didn't mean you were being harsh - the observation is just disconcerting.

I didn't know anything about all those things you've mentioned since I don't follow her, but damn, that's pretty sad.

P.S. - Yeah she seems kinda "gay for pay" in my eyes...she should either make up her mind or admit that she's bisexual.

JonBonScott
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by JonBonScott »

cathousebabe wrote:giving tampon string pussy shows
Huh? :shock:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:You are officially AssHat of the decade 2000-2010. We're closing the poll. The award is yours.
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

it was in the paper/ and some big fashion magazine that casey was married to a man and they adopted a baby
amouthfulofsin220

cathousebabe wrote:And the train wreck continues -

@OfficialTequila:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to become a SURROGATE MOTHER for my brother & his Wife!!! That is my xmas present to them. Im pregnant!!!! 11:33 AM Dec 20th from web
:shock:

They must be really desperate for that child.

rockphoto
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by rockphoto »

Rock Photography and Design
http://www.sherryglobman.com
amouthfulofsin220

I've never really followed either of these ladies, but her passing is just dreadful.

You know what evil fucking thought just crossed my mind, though?

By the way that she's conducted herself, I'm sure the first thing Tila thought when she found out Casey was dead was:

"Fuck! That strung out bitch was my gravy traaaaiiinnn..." *wailsobsniff*

The tears at her funeral might be real, the reason not quite the same as Casey's friends and family.

lilmissdetroit
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by lilmissdetroit »

It says she was merely found this morning, but her phone was disconnected. The string of events doesn't look good- and is very tragic for her family, especially her child. Wonder if it was related to the custody dispute with her daughter, and the court decided that, due to her arrest, she was denied custody and felt all hope was gone?
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

apparently Perez said she had a history of drugs. But that homo thinks EVERYONE is on drugs. Its weird. I wonder if Tila killed her. :?
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Tila has been the star of 2 MTV reality shows. That makes you a fucking famous "star" these days. It IS what it is.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Is it just me or is Tila a bad energy ball of jinx and greed?
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

Tila has spent the day in a Twitter Battle (if I can borrow from the Stompy Little Midget) with Perez Hilton and retweeting comments in defense of herself. I guess that counts as mourning in some circles. :roll:
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

cathousebabe wrote:
artsparkle wrote:Tila has spent the day in a Twitter Battle (if I can borrow from the Stompy Little Midget) with Perez Hilton and retweeting comments in defense of herself. I guess that counts as mourning in some circles. :roll:
Oh yeah, that's the only way she knows how to mourn apparently.

From her twitter-

OfficalTila: So sad @perezhilton is angry that my new Gossip Blog is going to put him out of business so he decides to throw a hissy fit this morning LOL about 4 hours ago from web

Yeah Tila that's why he's talking shit :roll:

OfficialTIla: @PerezHilton First of all I never pulled no damn tampon out nor masturbated..those were YOUR LYING WORDS once again. Get a life! about 4 hours ago from web in reply to PerezHilton

What a classy lady....
She might not have pulled it out but she was playing with the fucking string. N A S T Y.

I don't know who disgusts me more, Perez, Tila, or myself for actually paying any attention to these people. Blame it on boredom at work, I guess. :oops:
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family 8:37 PM Jan 4th from UberTwitter

She states she wouldn't be online..yet she's been tweeting NONstop. Really...she still puts up videos on youtube and claims her "Wifey".. I mean, really. How long did they even know each other?

Plus she's on this big twitter fight with PerezHilton now.. childish..shouldn't she be in "mourning"?!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

What I find funny.. today on the today show they reported Casey Johnson HAD not been heard from for a week.

SOOOOO where was her "wife". They also reported Casey had rats in her pool, no heat, electricity. If that was the case why didnt she leave with her "wife".

Sleaze Tequila needs to keep quiet.
Wikkedsyn wrote:Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family 8:37 PM Jan 4th from UberTwitter

She states she wouldn't be online..yet she's been tweeting NONstop. Really...she still puts up videos on youtube and claims her "Wifey".. I mean, really. How long did they even know each other?

Plus she's on this big twitter fight with PerezHilton now.. childish..shouldn't she be in "mourning"?!
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
Eddie_Van_Heineken
Picking a Band Name

Post by Eddie_Van_Heineken »

Word has i Casey & Tila got in a fight on Christmas, explaining their seperation. Casey & Tila did post a video of them together announcing their engagement, where Tila flashed a 17 carat diamond ring! How long before she hocks it for drug $?
uncle-remus wrote:
Earl Skakel wrote:I love some of the guys on here calling out the Zit Tit lady for being nasty as I'm guessing we've all fucked worse.Shit, I fucked a slob once that was 250 pounds and was an A cup
You really know how to party!!
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

This article, http://gawker.com/5441322/a-tale-of-two ... e=true&s=x , provides a timeline of their relationship. Another "whirlwind romance"? Must be the It thing for D-list celebs and skanky wannabes to do.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I read ( wish I could remember where) the ring was fake.
Eddie_Van_Heineken wrote:Word has i Casey & Tila got in a fight on Christmas, explaining their seperation. Casey & Tila did post a video of them together announcing their engagement, where Tila flashed a 17 carat diamond ring! How long before she hocks it for drug $?
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

cathousebabe wrote:Another great Tila the "Fame Whore" Update

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/0 ... 15031.html

You can't get anymore desperate than trying to become famous at the expense of a trouble young woman's life cut short.
Too bad Bijou didn't bust Tila's nose in front of the cameras, that bitch certainly needs her ass kicked.

I was watching stuff go down on the news about that..seriously, she's only in it for the "fame"....how can she not be done the 15-mins by now? Attention seeking whore for sure. I highly doubt she is going to get anything, money wise from the "wifey/wifey's family"..what next, is she going to want make a made-for-tv movie about her life with her? Or another reality show gone terribly wrong?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

vladtepes wrote:I read ( wish I could remember where) the ring was fake.
Casey's ex-girlfriend said that the ring originally belonged to her, and was quite fake. She also made fun of Tila Tequila for not being able to tell the difference.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Thanks! I can believe Tila Tequila would be dumb enough to tell the difference. If she had half a brain she would of realized Casey had no money.
Lydia wrote:
vladtepes wrote:I read ( wish I could remember where) the ring was fake.
Casey's ex-girlfriend said that the ring originally belonged to her, and was quite fake. She also made fun of Tila Tequila for not being able to tell the difference.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Tila is so disturbing and disgusting it is vile!
:evil:
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

TMZ and some couple other news sites posted tila home address

3387 wrightwood drive
Studio City, Cali
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

has anyone been keeping up with tilas meltdown via twitter? omg.. if you havent youre truly missing out.. right now she just "revealed to the world that shes an angel working for god and casey died because she was another angel and they werent supposed to fall inlove so god took casey to punish tila" it amazing.. shes posting her insanity on her blog.. check out her tweets @officialtila for teh lulz
BigBang
Forming a Band

Post by BigBang »

Tila Tequila is now going on tour. She says that she's going to sign artists to her new label.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

A real opportuntist. Can't help but wonder if this was all staged from the start and Casey knew that she wanted to overdose and end it all
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

rofl.. did you see the other day she was tweeting that she was "gods messenger here to warn us that the end is near".. heres a small portion of what she was saying

"This is the end of the end. Don't take your lives for granted because it will all end very soon. Sooner than u think.
Everything you do now is totally irrelevant to what is to come. I am only here to warn you as God's Messenger and Angel disguised as A Human
God Bless and pray. Pray for all the wrongs you have done to others, pray for all the hurt you have bestowed. Judgement day is coming...
God took the Love of my Life away from me because I promised him that I was only here to do my job. But I fell in Love with Another Angel
So he took her away from me. That was my fault. I broke the rules of being an Angel on Earth as a messenger. We're not allowed 2 fall in luv
With another Angel. Cuz it will distract me from doing my job of helping the world. The minute I fell in love with another Angel, I stopped."

then later she was telling everyone she was going to be the new ambassador vietnam cause she as connections.. then two days ago she said that the secret service came to her house to protect her (on their own) because they were worried for her well being.. :roll:
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

That heifer is crazier than Pat Robertson.
A Zombie wrote:rofl.. did you see the other day she was tweeting that she was "gods messenger here to warn us that the end is near".. heres a small portion of what she was saying

"This is the end of the end. Don't take your lives for granted because it will all end very soon. Sooner than u think.
Everything you do now is totally irrelevant to what is to come. I am only here to warn you as God's Messenger and Angel disguised as A Human
God Bless and pray. Pray for all the wrongs you have done to others, pray for all the hurt you have bestowed. Judgement day is coming...
God took the Love of my Life away from me because I promised him that I was only here to do my job. But I fell in Love with Another Angel
So he took her away from me. That was my fault. I broke the rules of being an Angel on Earth as a messenger. We're not allowed 2 fall in luv
With another Angel. Cuz it will distract me from doing my job of helping the world. The minute I fell in love with another Angel, I stopped."

then later she was telling everyone she was going to be the new ambassador vietnam cause she as connections.. then two days ago she said that the secret service came to her house to protect her (on their own) because they were worried for her well being.. :roll: