If you want to get backstage at Marilyn Manson 2009/10

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Re: If you want to get backstage at Marilyn Manson 2009/10

Post by RichardL »

Thank you. I have been looking for this kind of info for what bands are giving out passes on here for a while. I appreciate the information. Do you know of any other bands that are giving out passes?
JonBonScott
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by JonBonScott »

RichardL wrote:Thank you. I have been looking for this kind of info for what bands are giving out passes on here for a while. I appreciate the information. Do you know of any other bands that are giving out passes?
Curious...you have a guy's nym so are you a guy? If so, why do you want to get backstage to Manson? Oh wait; never mind.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:You are officially AssHat of the decade 2000-2010. We're closing the poll. The award is yours.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I am passing the info along to my friend Allison
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

At least that's something. A lot of band's shows I've been going to, they don't pass out passes to women or even want to hang out with fans. Were all of the guys in Marilyn Manson trying to hook up or were some of them travelling with their girlfriends?
PerfectStranger
Music Fan

Post by PerfectStranger »

Yep the american chick and the roadie came up to me this weeknd at 2 shows in the UK. It was all pretty lame to be honest everyone was suprisingly dull and from what I saw only one member seemed to be hooking up... and as im over 21 im far too old for him.

Thank god.