Phil Collen's latest

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Phil Collen's latest

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

Helen Simmons has released an official statement on a fan forum in answer to some things her fiance's wife said and accusations that her man is still cheating:

"To DISPEL Anita Thomas-Collen's accusation, I am NOT cybernautsweetie. I DO NOT appreciate being accused of actions I know nothing about in a public forum by someone I do not know, have never spoken to, nor have ever met. I expect that person would seek to contact me directly in a more mature manner and not by posting their transgressions through a fansite. I currently have no problems nor have I ever had any problems addressing underlying issues with anyone face to face. In fact I prefer it.

Also the instigated rumors drawn by pure speculation on this forum being stated as 'diehard fact' (by OUTSIDERS with no connection to Phil, me, and our close friends/families whatsoever) that Phil is currently holding down several relationships is a blatant, malicious, cold-hearted LIE . Phil and I are in a monogamous relationship and have been since we have been together. There is NO ROOM for anyone else. Anyone who KNOWS us knows this to be a fact.

Be WARY of those among you who speak with such Venomous Authority about Phil's intimate life as it is TODAY when they only know how he operated in his past. They are NOT a part of his life on an everyday basis NOW nor do they know him intimately to make that assessment. Still these naysayers have a right to their opinion but do not accept it as law. You will be mislead. It is easy to assume the worse and hope for even less. Luckily Phil and I do not think that way. Phil's circle has gotten extremely small these days through his own doing. He is 'cleaning house' so to speak and he is NOT done.

For those of you who supported us through the Twitter debacle and even continue to do so now, "Thank you". You lift us up. We'll remember you.
For those of you who will continue to doubt and bash "Thank you too". You give us a reason to succeed in this love. We'll remember you too.
Either way at 52 and 42 we won't stop being true to ourselves by 'giving to' and 'receiving from' each other the love we always wanted...No Matter What.
Be blessed.
-Helen L. Simmons"
Last edited by Out Of Lurk Mode on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Phil Collen's fiance

Post by bronzecookie81 »

So she's saying she didn't get with the man when he was still married and he doesn't have other children outside of his marriage??? :roll:
I call bullshit......If you're so in love, you don't need to do damage control which is what this seems like. Phil is never gonna change no matter how good this chick thinks she is.
Anybody got pictures? I know what Anita looks like, but what does Helen look like?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

Saw her side stage when Man Raze played with Alice Cooper in Brighton.

ETA: she doesn't look 42.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I agree. She looks 25.
Blackie Onassis wrote:Saw her side stage when Man Raze played with Alice Cooper in Brighton.

ETA: she doesn't look 42.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

Wasn't Phil married to Anita, living with Shawyana and calling her kid his son, and having a baby with Kamillah when Helen hooked up with him? He's not even divorced yet and they're talking about an April wedding? Who's she kidding?

If their magical love is so secure why does she give two shits what people say on the internet?

She should listen to the people that are trying to warn her about Phil. They probably known him a lot longer and better than her.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Exactly.

So Anita actually posts on that board?

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Wasn't Phil married to Anita, living with Shawyana and calling her kid his son, and having a baby with Kamillah when Helen hooked up with him? He's not even divorced yet and they're talking about an April wedding? Who's she kidding?

If their magical love is so secure why does she give two shits what people say on the internet?

She should listen to the people that are trying to warn her about Phil. They probably known him a lot longer and better than her.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

I don't know. I got that in the mail. I guess so.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Maybe that's one reason he's with this one. Maybe he figures a woman in her 40's isn't going to want to get pregnant like his other younger mistresses.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

home girl is very pretty..what's she doing with a fugly faggot like him? lol
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
Out Of Lurk Mode

What's she doing? Deluding herself if she thinks he's monogamous.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Great point. Get the lady who's older, but still looks 20 something, and maybe, just maybe she won't get knocked up. I don't know though, Halle Berry had a baby at 42. :roll: Like Leatherette said, he may as well go ahead and set up the child's support fund.

Phil is never gonna change. Pretty lady, but she needs to just enjoy this ride for the six months it lasts, or however long it takes her to get preggers. If you're so in love, you don't have to appear on message boards and set anything straight. She already knows how Phil is, which is why she's doing damage control but nothing she says is gonna matter....and damn, isn't he still married to Anita???? :shock:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Maybe that's one reason he's with this one. Maybe he figures a woman in her 40's isn't going to want to get pregnant like his other younger mistresses.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

nycrue wrote:home girl is very pretty..what's she doing with a fugly faggot like him? lol
:lol:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
sneaky
Music Fan

Post by sneaky »

this was a twitter account that started all this with helen. and for the record, Anita Thomas Collen is listed as single on FB and calls Samantha (phil's daughter) her stepdaughter. So who the hell knows what is going on
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Fucking Odd.

sneaky wrote:this was a twitter account that started all this with helen. and for the record, Anita Thomas Collen is listed as single on FB and calls Samantha (phil's daughter) her stepdaughter. So who the hell knows what is going on
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

Maybe she put single on her Facebook because the two of them aren't living together, but Samantha is technically Anita's step daughter since she's still married to Phil. In a way, both are true.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I thought Samantha was Anita's child. How many kids does she have with Phil then?
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Maybe she put single on her Facebook because the two of them aren't living together, but Samantha is technically Anita's step daughter since she's still married to Phil. In a way, both are true.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

None. Samantha is Michele's daughter with Phil. He has a son with his ex wife Jacqueline and another daughter named Savanah with mistress Camillah. I don't know if he still calls Shawyana's son his stepson or not. He did on their last album sleeve.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Holy shit an ex of mine looks just like him. double barf!!
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
Bassmaster1984
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Bassmaster1984 »

Went to high school with Jacqueline. They have a child. He was a douche bag.
"You just pick a chord, go twang, and you've got music." Sid Vicious
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

So how many kids does he have in total? Jesus......what a horn dog.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
sneaky
Music Fan

Post by sneaky »

bronzecookie81 wrote:So how many kids does he have in total? Jesus......what a horn dog.
what a no-wearing-condom horn dog. I'd love to hear him explain it all. It seems that every relationship ends when the baby is born.
Out Of Lurk Mode

I don't think the relationship's over when the baby's born. His first two baby mamas -Jacqueline and Michele- left him because they had too much self respect to put up with all his cheating. The third baby mama -Camillah- was enough of a relationship to travel with him a little at first but I think she was the one Joe was so pissed off about doing something in his house that they almost called the police on her. After that, she was just a booty call. Was she also the one that got dumped after showing off her pictures with him on her myspace?
MonkeyBars80
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MonkeyBars80 »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:I don't think the relationship's over when the baby's born. His first two baby mamas -Jacqueline and Michele- left him because they had too much self respect to put up with all his cheating. The third baby mama -Camillah- was enough of a relationship to travel with him a little at first but I think she was the one Joe was so pissed off about doing something in his house that they almost called the police on her. After that, she was just a booty call. Was she also the one that got dumped after showing off her pictures with him on her myspace?
Verrry interesting. I don't know much about all of this except that Phil has always been a lech. What did Kamilah do at Joe's house that almost got the cops called on her??

As for showing off pictures with him on MySpace, that would be a total nonstarter for me if I were a rock star. I would dump anyone who ever violated my privacy like that. But that's the weird thing: After reading this thread, I went over to see if I could find that Twitter account (it's gone). I found Helen's instead, and she tweets constantly about Phil and what they're doing, how they're watching this movie or going to that restaurant, etc. It's creepy. It's like...why would you want any fans to know who you are? If I were dating a rock star, I would try to keep it on the down-low because who the hell wants nutso fans (not us) harassing you or stalking you, etc.?

On that Tiwtter feed, it's almost like she's showing him off, and it gives the sense that she's trying to cram in as much publicity with him as possible while he's around. Like it could advance her career or social climbing or something.

Just don't think it's smart to have blogs and the like about your life with a famous man. It's very...user-ish.

By the way, he's back in Cali now while she's in D.C. Wonder if she's nervous about the separation, especially given her "no room for anyone else" comment. There's always room for someone else if you're both a continent apart.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Altar boy Phil is doing nothing but working out, meditating and working on his divorce so that he and his one true love can get married in April and live happily ever after, of course.

I can't believe I got that whole thing out with a straight face.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Wow, great post.
You wouldn't have the Twitter account, would you?? I'd like to check it out.

Sounds like Ol Girl is trying to give her own career a boost. Sounds very
PR-ish and when that's going on, there is always some bullshit.
She doesn't sound very secure in the relationship, or else she'd have no interest in trolling and seeking out other's opinion on her or what she and Phil have. She'd also have no constant need to put out there what they are doing together.

MonkeyBars80 wrote:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:I don't think the relationship's over when the baby's born. His first two baby mamas -Jacqueline and Michele- left him because they had too much self respect to put up with all his cheating. The third baby mama -Camillah- was enough of a relationship to travel with him a little at first but I think she was the one Joe was so pissed off about doing something in his house that they almost called the police on her. After that, she was just a booty call. Was she also the one that got dumped after showing off her pictures with him on her myspace?
Verrry interesting. I don't know much about all of this except that Phil has always been a lech. What did Kamilah do at Joe's house that almost got the cops called on her??

As for showing off pictures with him on MySpace, that would be a total nonstarter for me if I were a rock star. I would dump anyone who ever violated my privacy like that. But that's the weird thing: After reading this thread, I went over to see if I could find that Twitter account (it's gone). I found Helen's instead, and she tweets constantly about Phil and what they're doing, how they're watching this movie or going to that restaurant, etc. It's creepy. It's like...why would you want any fans to know who you are? If I were dating a rock star, I would try to keep it on the down-low because who the hell wants nutso fans (not us) harassing you or stalking you, etc.?

On that Tiwtter feed, it's almost like she's showing him off, and it gives the sense that she's trying to cram in as much publicity with him as possible while he's around. Like it could advance her career or social climbing or something.

Just don't think it's smart to have blogs and the like about your life with a famous man. It's very...user-ish.

By the way, he's back in Cali now while she's in D.C. Wonder if she's nervous about the separation, especially given her "no room for anyone else" comment. There's always room for someone else if you're both a continent apart.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

bronzecookie81 wrote:Wow, great post.
You wouldn't have the Twitter account, would you?? I'd like to check it out.

Sounds like Ol Girl is trying to give her own career a boost. Sounds very
PR-ish and when that's going on, there is always some bullshit.
She doesn't sound very secure in the relationship, or else she'd have no interest in trolling and seeking out other's opinion on her or what she and Phil have. She'd also have no constant need to put out there what they are doing together.
On one hand she's beautiful and looks young and has this new age meditation crap going on and that's probably what appeals Phil to her. But if she thinks running around on the internet acting like a fifth grader screaming at people is going to fly very far with Phil, she obvously does't know him as well as she thinks she does at all. I almost feel sorry for her setting herself up to get played the way she is but the more she shows off, the less sorry for her I feel.
MojoMama7
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MojoMama7 »

::snort:: Phil Collen loves dem crazy women. Does anyone still have Jackie Collen's post from 2005 where she lost her shit over Phil procreating with someone else because Rory's inheritence would be halved?

She was furious, and all I could think was, ummmmm, maybe you should steer Rory towards college and a career instead of expecting his Daddy to bankroll him for the rest of his fucking life! But duh, an ex-trophy wife wasn't gonna do something that practical, she thinks somebody else should always pay the bills.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Jackie was worried about her kid not herself. Any good mother does that. And she had enough of a backbone to get away from Phil and his cheating ways. She's not the problem. He is. Besides, he won't have any money left after paying alimony, palimony and child support. The kids will all have to work for a living.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I"d be mad if I was his first child......fuck. He waits until you're fucking grown to spread his seed all over the place and thin out your inheritance. Shit would piss me off.

Anybody got any guess just how much ol Phil is even worth? I know they made a mint off of Hysteria, but that was what?? 25 years ago?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS