Weird ladies at gigs

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Re: Weird ladies at gigs

Post by Iron Duck »

:lol:
InfamousJoJo
Music Fan

Post by InfamousJoJo »

:roll: I'm a newbie to this site and up until now I have been browsing/lurking...whatever you want to call it..but felt the need to reply to this. When I saw the thread topic 'weird ladies at gigs' I was expecting something else.lol. As a 'weird lady' myself (over 30) ...Oh dear!! I also go to gigs (not yours) and have been since I was 19. I'm no way ready to hang up my groupie boots...hell no..So here goes..Some of us 'weird' ladies can hold our drink, a damn good conversation aswell as a good bj and if you got class you can carry off the rock attire...we know what we want and how to get it..Maybe they have issues in their life and music is their means of escape, so appreciate the fact they are choosing your music to do that, and maybe if you yourself were younger/successful you would have hot teens slinking towards you. If every gig of every successful band were packed out with said hot teens, then what a boring old world it would be!!!
She flys by her own wings..
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

InfamousJoJo wrote::roll: I'm a newbie to this site and up until now I have been browsing/lurking...whatever you want to call it..but felt the need to reply to this. When I saw the thread topic 'weird ladies at gigs' I was expecting something else.lol. As a 'weird lady' myself (over 30) ...Oh dear!! I also go to gigs (not yours) and have been since I was 19. I'm no way ready to hang up my groupie boots...hell no..So here goes..Some of us 'weird' ladies can hold our drink, a damn good conversation aswell as a good bj and if you got class you can carry off the rock attire...we know what we want and how to get it..Maybe they have issues in their life and music is their means of escape, so appreciate the fact they are choosing your music to do that, and maybe if you yourself were younger/successful you would have hot teens slinking towards you. If every gig of every successful band were packed out with said hot teens, then what a boring old world it would be!!!

Now re-read his post. He wasn't slagging off women in their 30's. He was questioning them actually liking his band. The age was just given for background information.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Sooo.... you are complaining about having fans?

:shock:

I say.. just enjoy the attention...
InfamousJoJo
Music Fan

Post by InfamousJoJo »

Have re-read..and maybe I took the 'slightly desperate' the wrong way. My mistake. 8)
She flys by her own wings..
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

This thread makes me think of that Led Zeppelin song about the old bitch with the purple umbrella and the fifty-cent hat.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

So this wasn't just a thread describing groupies to a tee under the pretense that he didn't know what they were called, which is funny because he posted it on Donna's Ho Board, a board specifically for groupies and their gossip?

'Cause that's what I got out of it. Has this thread digressed, or have I?
thats_what_she_said
Playing Frat Parties

Post by thats_what_she_said »

Solution... fuck them poorly and they'll go away.

That'll be 50 dollars. Pay on your way out, please.
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

chickenona wrote:This thread makes me think of that Led Zeppelin song about the old bitch with the purple umbrella and the fifty-cent hat.
*Cues up Led Zeppelin's "Living Loving Maid"*
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
KillaforniaROCKER
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by KillaforniaROCKER »

weird ladies at gigs? are they hot? cougars possibly?

sounds like you have a hell-ova problem on your hands.
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

Bridget wrote:
saracapri wrote:Too bad he's so prejudiced against old ladies.
That's why they're going to have to rape him.

Women reach their sexual peaks in their 30's. He should be flattered that they are hanging around-they could teach him and the rest of his band a thing or two about sex.
Johnny Van Wadd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Johnny Van Wadd »

Dude,
You are in your 20's and you are complaining about women in their 30's hanging around your gigs? When I was in my 20's I preferred women in their 30's!! They carry an intelligent conversation, know what they want, and the sex is awesome. I guess you prefer women in their early 20's and late teens talk about reality TV and the latest Brittany/Lindsay bullshit. That type of convo annoys me. But that's just me. Give me a woman in her mid 30's anyday. Plus she's definately not afraid to tell you when she wants to fuck and how often, but I guess that's too much for you.
Fuck you
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

Johnny Van Wadd wrote:Dude,
You are in your 20's and you are complaining about women in their 30's hanging around your gigs? When I was in my 20's I preferred women in their 30's!! They carry an intelligent conversation, know what they want, and the sex is awesome. I guess you prefer women in their early 20's and late teens talk about reality TV and the latest Brittany/Lindsay bullshit. That type of convo annoys me. But that's just me. Give me a woman in her mid 30's anyday. Plus she's definately not afraid to tell you when she wants to fuck and how often, but I guess that's too much for you.

The most desirable, beautiful women I've ever seen were in their 30s, 40s and even 50s. If they are in their late 20s and are mistaken for atleast several years younger (say you are 29 but OFTEN mistaken for 18)thats when you can tell how someone is going to be for most of their life. But if you are 30 and people say you look mid twenties or thirties, you are going to have a hard time aging.