So Nikki and Kat...what happened??

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

kinkycat
Saving Up For a Guitar

So Nikki and Kat...what happened??

Post by kinkycat »

Seems like she has erased every trace of him on her profile. Her status is 'single' and he is gone!! Did his cock get too old? Did he get too boring? Did his colostomy bag take up too much space in bed? She was way too good for him anyway. He is such a old rancid media whore.

She can do a lot better.

I guess Daisy the he/she skank from Rock of Love is already plotting how to get her saggy pussy on his cock now. ewww....
bodytalk
Saving Up For a Guitar

Re: So Nikki and Kat...what happened??

Post by bodytalk »

Blog from Nikki's myspace:

I want to wish Katherine nothing but the best in her life…...She has loved and inspired the hell outta me and I know I have done the same for her in these almost two years we ruled the earth together….We are taking a break from our relationship for reason’s that we will choose to keep personel.You wont find me saying a bad word about her and I don’t believe visa versa… we have too much wonderful history together to ever deface that…..

With love

Nikki

HA - that is all....
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

he cannot have any successful relationships. they all crash and burn.
The tranny prolly figured Nikki is an old bag of shit and she can get a guy who can actually get it up. :shock:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

this is always the bit that eh takes up drug sue again. Every time he gets a relationship he says "i promise myself that no matter how tough life is, i will never touch drugs again". Then he splits up and ALWAYS resumes either drinking or drug use.
Bruce Chickenson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

Kat is a Trannie, Nikki is a washed up old liar.

Other than that, i dont care one bit about what either of them get upto, boring, who cares, ignore their attention seeking.
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

WTF did they have in common anyway? besides them having tattoos???
He's 51 and she's 27!
Oh and I LOVE how he goes, "We are taking a break" WTF does that mean anyway???? Are they teenagers? lol
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

Always struck me odd that he always calls her Kathrine as if trying to make her seem older.

Looks like another "soulmate" bites the dust. This is like Kat's 5th soulmate. I thought you were only suppose to have one true soulmate. I guess you're waived if you live in Hollywood.
Shiraz
Sarcastabitch

Post by Shiraz »

Christ that dumb bitch is something else, get her to move to Hollywood FLA, she can taint that town too.

PS, I agree, Nikki couldn't hold a relationship together if the world itself depended on it. I just can't believe how immature and stupid Kat is. She has/had so much potential. Her 15 mins of fame are almost up.
I'm out of estrogen and I own a gun.
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

Shiraz wrote:Christ that dumb bitch is something else, get her to move to Hollywood FLA, she can taint that town too.

PS, I agree, Nikki couldn't hold a relationship together if the world itself depended on it. I just can't believe how immature and stupid Kat is. She has/had so much potential. Her 15 mins of fame are almost up.
More like 20 mins of fame... she wudn't have met Nikki if he didn't ask her out after seeing her on Miami Ink... so she wud be a star maybe about as much as Ami James or Cris Nunez
Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Rich-Bich »

I hate to bust your bubble but The Gossip Board says Kat is on Lopez Tonight (tonight) and that Nikki was in the audience w/ her Dad.
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"
Rich-Bich

Post by Rich-Bich »

ok she's on now. Redhead now. Yes, Lopez said she was dating someone also pretty tatted up & she said yes, Nikki & they showed him sitting w/ her Dad.
mikki
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by mikki »

sorry to say.
but i have to go nikki's side here.

like sure, i fucking hate how he's all, ~teenager about her and everything.
like grow the fuck up nikki.

but kat's a tramp.
i'm glad they broke up.
Rich-Bich

Post by Rich-Bich »

mikki wrote:sorry to say.
but i have to go nikki's side here.

like sure, i fucking hate how he's all, ~teenager about her and everything.
like grow the fuck up nikki.

but kat's a tramp.
i'm glad they broke up.
Since they were just on Lopez Tonight together just the other night, doesn't that mean they're back on or was that an older show?
kinkycat
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by kinkycat »

Nikki needs to constantly keep his image as 'cool' so once kat von d's 15 mins are up, I am sure he'll look at the next "in the media celebrity"...i bet he wishes he cold get lady gaga.
bodytalk
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by bodytalk »

kinkycat wrote:Nikki needs to constantly keep his image as 'cool' so once kat von d's 15 mins are up, I am sure he'll look at the next "in the media celebrity"...i bet he wishes he cold get lady gaga.
Ha, he probably could even get her. Lady GaGa has said that Nikki is her dream man.
rocknrollexperience
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by rocknrollexperience »

In my opinion, the reason their "relationship" worked was because neither of them spent too much time with the other, Nikki was working, touring, etc., etc., & Kat was working, on the road, promoting, etc., they had their space so when they did see each other it wasn't overkill & essentially they didn't REALLY get that opportunity like normal people to get to know someone...a normal couple that's not on the road all the time will spend all day at work & all night at home...when you spend the nights at home living with your significant other, that's when you get to know that person, when you find out what you love & hate about that person...my feelings on Nikki & Kat is that, when they truly got to know each other, neither side got along as well as they thought they did...when they first hooked up it was fresh, new, exciting & fun...after they got to know each other & the uglier sides of each's personallities they probably realized the honeymoon was over, they didn't want to make it work & therefore it was over...it was never meant to be "forever" anyways...she's 1/2 his age, they don't have that much in common, they can't....he was a rock star back when she was a baby, he probably listens to bands who were over before she was 2 years old & there's alot o' things you have to deal with when you date someone so much older or younger than you actually are....bottom line is, relationships, in general, are hard to make work....if one person doesn't want to put the effort in, then it's over....atleast they both took the high road & are not trashing each other....I can respect them both for that, but I have a feeling one will end up talking shit about the other, then the gloves will be off.
Flowerfairy
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

Post by highheeledshoes »

Flowerfairy wrote:If you read Nikki's twitter page you will see they are supposedly back together.
I don't know why I get the feeling he abuses her mentally. He just seems like the type of dude that would get a chick all fucked in the head, she leaves him, he gets her back with his bullshit and it happens all over again. She's the tard that falls for it. :lol:
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

Post by highheeledshoes »

bodytalk wrote:
kinkycat wrote:Nikki needs to constantly keep his image as 'cool' so once kat von d's 15 mins are up, I am sure he'll look at the next "in the media celebrity"...i bet he wishes he cold get lady gaga.
Ha, he probably could even get her. Lady GaGa has said that Nikki is her dream man.
yah but she liked Nikki when he was pretty. Does she like fat old bloated Nikki?
Madame Librarian
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Madame Librarian »

highheeledshoes wrote:I don't know why I get the feeling he abuses her mentally. He just seems like the type of dude that would get a chick all fucked in the head, she leaves him, he gets her back with his bullshit and it happens all over again. She's the tard that falls for it. :lol:
Not so fast! If he has a willing victim who comes back for more and more, you really can't blame him. Anyone will continue to abuse someone who keeps asking for it.

I don't think he abuses her. She may still be kinda youngish, but she's been around the block, and apparently she can handle him well enough. Let's not paint her as helpless.
Heaven help us if the library caught on fire!
Madame Librarian
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Madame Librarian »

highheeledshoes wrote:yah but she liked Nikki when he was pretty. Does she like fat old bloated Nikki?
I am dying to know what the hell happened between you and Nikki Sixx. Please pm me with all of the juicy details. :wink:
Heaven help us if the library caught on fire!
Rich-Bich

Post by Rich-Bich »

Madame Librarian wrote:
highheeledshoes wrote:yah but she liked Nikki when he was pretty. Does she like fat old bloated Nikki?
I am dying to know what the hell happened between you and Nikki Sixx. Please pm me with all of the juicy details. :wink:
No pm's. Please post here so I can read it too! :D

If anyone's mentally abusing the other I'd say it's her. She went on a date w/ Bam for Christssake.