Jessee James checks into sex rehab/ Sandra seeks divorce

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vladtepes
Forming a Band

Re: Jessee James checks into sex rehab/ Sandra seeks divorce

Post by vladtepes »

I love the excuses " I am going to sex rehab" that idiot knew what he was doing and if he wanted to save the marriage he would of never done it in the first place! You are right they never change!!
michelish wrote:nice "i really wanna get help front" hes putting up. guys like him dont change.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

It is an easy excuse. I think it is funny how Tiger went for a month and he is cured!! I hope Elin is draining his bankaccount and filtering it through a swiss bankaccount!!
cathousebabe wrote:When did "Sex Addiction" become a fad in Hollywood?? Do these men not know they look like douches trying to use that excuse? It's the power they are addicted too. With fame comes power.
Do you think all those women would have actually went to bed with Tiger Woods if he was just a regular man? Hell no. And Jesse James is no prize either.

Man up to what you have done boys, cause this rehab shit ain't gonna fly.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

The guy's a cheating douchebag. If Sandra keeps him she deserves what she gets because he's just going to do it again. A cheater doesn't change his ways.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

cathousebabe wrote:When did "Sex Addiction" become a fad in Hollywood?? Do these men not know they look like douches trying to use that excuse? It's the power they are addicted too. With fame comes power.
Do you think all those women would have actually went to bed with Tiger Woods if he was just a regular man? Hell no. And Jesse James is no prize either.

Man up to what you have done boys, cause this rehab shit ain't gonna fly.
Fixed because it's gospel truth...

Right on, Cat.

A real man will just admit to what they've done, for the reasons they did it - or, even better, keep their dick in their pants in the name of love, respect and honesty. (and no, those aren't goddamned myths either)

Anyways, he doesn't deserve forgiveness. If he did it with one woman? Maybe...but five (or more) Naw, fucker was having too much fun, and he only feels guilty he got caught.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Madame Librarian
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Madame Librarian »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:If Sandra keeps him she deserves what she gets.
It's her choice, and your judgments should not matter to her. The only two people who know exactly what has happened in a relationship are the two people in it.

I do not defend his actions, but I hope she is making decisions for herself, rather than "Gee, what do other people think I should do?"

I feel that he has resentment toward her for her success, and that he acted vindictively, in reaction. Men and women seek power in different ways. I'm pretty sure he felt better than McGee, and any of the other girls he cheated with. If you were Jesse James, could you look at Sandra Bullock and think "I'm more successful, I make more money than my wife, I am THE MAN"? Of course not. He married UP, she married DOWN, and with great expectations. But most men are weak and pathetic little boys, perhaps she gave him too much credit.

My point is, just cos they're a "Hollywood couple" should not change any of their life choices.
Heaven help us if the library caught on fire!
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

The way I see it...Sandra should have seen this coming. She was having an affair with married man who had a 5 month pregnant wife when they got together. I don't care who or what Janine was or did...the fact is simple, it is very low and disgusting of any man to cheat on his wife during a preggers and should say plenty about him. Sandra was blind...
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
skatexedge
Headlining Clubs

Post by skatexedge »

Sex addiction?? LOL He's so full of shit. If he hadn't gotten outed, he'd be fucking that skanky tattoo bitch right this minute!!

He did it, he got caught. Fucking deal with it and stop being a pussy about it.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sex rehab blah, blah, blah. Tell your story walkin'.

I will be opening a new spa like treatment facility called "Asshole Rehab" where people can go after they get caught being an asshole.
Out Of Lurk Mode

I wouldn't call it Karma on Sandra's part. I'd call it sheer stupidity. She should have seen it coming. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Simple as that. Any woman that thinks a cheater will change his ways for her is in for a rude awakening.
toddzilla
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by toddzilla »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Once a cheater, always a cheater. Simple as that. Any woman that thinks a cheater will change his ways for her is in for a rude awakening.
What about the women who cheat?
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

She's a bitch. Can't he have any fun?
ImageImageImage
Out Of Lurk Mode

toddzilla wrote:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Once a cheater, always a cheater. Simple as that. Any woman that thinks a cheater will change his ways for her is in for a rude awakening.
What about the women who cheat?
Same thing. Anybody watch the latest Tool Academy? That "Toolette" was a real piece of work just as bad as any cheating, partying guy.