John Taylor ( Duran Duran)

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RikkiTikkiTavi
Taking Music Lessons

John Taylor ( Duran Duran)

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

Any info/stories? New or old?
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: John Taylor ( Duran Duran)

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Really nice actually!

..much nicer than Simon....

I met him several years ago when he was in NY with Duran Duran and he was a sweetheart.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

He is good fun in the sheets and knows how to treat a lady. I was with him a several times over a few years and had a complete blast. Yea...really good memories on that one! :D
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
clicketyclick
Playing in a Garage

Post by clicketyclick »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Really nice actually!

..much nicer than Simon....

I met him several years ago when he was in NY with Duran Duran and he was a sweetheart.

Agreed - Simon is a total tit!

I have a lot old history with the Duranies, JT is a total gent. Always polite and personable. Has calmed down a lot in the last few years - but used to be a big floozy in the past.
Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lampost
RikkiTikkiTavi
Taking Music Lessons

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

Thanks for the info. I have heard before that he is a ladys man, and was very wild back in the day.
zz666
Headlining Clubs

Post by zz666 »

Simon like boys when he's drunk
JonBonScott
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by JonBonScott »

zz666 wrote:Simon like boys when he's drunk
:shock:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:You are officially AssHat of the decade 2000-2010. We're closing the poll. The award is yours.
clicketyclick
Playing in a Garage

Post by clicketyclick »

I very much doubt that - beleive me Simon likes his birds - as much as he can get. - I spent years around them and never saw anything to make me think otherwise, and I have seen him drunk and off his face - a lot.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Is Simon Le Bon faithful to his wife? Any recent stories? I always wondered that.
zz666
Headlining Clubs

Post by zz666 »

clicketyclick wrote:
I very much doubt that - beleive me Simon likes his birds - as much as he can get. - I spent years around them and never saw anything to make me think otherwise, and I have seen him drunk and off his face - a lot.
Say what you like, I was there
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

SinCityQuennie wrote:He is good fun in the sheets and knows how to treat a lady. I was with him a several times over a few years and had a complete blast. Yea...really good memories on that one! :D

Aaaah! Insanely. Jealous. God, he's beautiful.
Fuck sigs.
RikkiTikkiTavi
Taking Music Lessons

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

SinCityQuennie wrote:He is good fun in the sheets and knows how to treat a lady. I was with him a several times over a few years and had a complete blast. Yea...really good memories on that one! :D
Sounds awesome. What is he into??
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="RikkiTikkiTavi"][quote="SinCityQuennie"]He is good fun in the sheets and knows how to treat a lady. I was with him a several times over a few years and had a complete blast. Yea...really good memories on that one! :D[/quote]

[b]Sounds awesome. What is he into??[/b][/quote]

He is into the seduction of the situation and having a good time...in the sheets...he is pretty spontaneous and never boring...but not weirdly kinky from my experiences.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Room7609
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Room7609 »

Oh, I'm so jealous. I loved these guys for years. The 80's were the best :)
clicketyclick
Playing in a Garage

Post by clicketyclick »

Room7609 wrote:Oh, I'm so jealous. I loved these guys for years. The 80's were the best :)
Kinda guessed bu your user name!
Room7609

Post by Room7609 »

Yep, loved, loved, loved 'em in the 80's. Livin' in a little shit hick town, I dreamed of the day I'd marry John Taylor. I think I wore out Rio on my Walkman. Sigh, those were the days ;)
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="Room7609"]Yep, loved, loved, loved 'em in the 80's. Livin' in a little shit hick town, I dreamed of the day I'd marry John Taylor. I think I wore out Rio on my Walkman. Sigh, those were the days ;)[/quote]

:lol: That is the same for me. Grew up in a little town in Missouri and had Duran Duran all over my walls...and the hats and the shoes and the albums, total Duranie. Dreamt of John Taylor too! So when my friend and I accidentally bumped into them in NYC years later...oh it was damn hot because I finally had that pubescent fantasy!
I wonder if he realizes just how many pre-puberty wives he had in those days!
becsmum
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by becsmum »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:

Aaaah! Insanely. Jealous. God, he's beautiful.
me too
I always preferred him over Simon
Music is the universal language of mankind. --Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Room7609

Post by Room7609 »

I remember waiting for the latest issue of Star Hits every month to see what they were up to. Much more mystery before the internet :)
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

I love Duran Duran. I grew up in a small town in Kansas and they had a huge impact on me growing up. Are there any pop groups anymore that are poppy but actually THAT GOOD?

I sing Planet Earth on Singstar all the time...lol.
ImageImageImage
Room7609

Post by Room7609 »

Remember watching Friday Night Videos and hitting record on the Beta or VCR? Oh, the days before Internet!
Ryan81
Headlining Clubs

Post by Ryan81 »

I am 100% hetero. Never had a gay urge in my life, but I even think that he is a good looking guy. Especially on the '84 tour. That cape thing he wore was pretty cool. Never realized how much he was into coke, but it's all good.

This post is not to be duplicated, quoted, or referred to with or without my written or verbal consent. Pretend that you never read this. Thank You.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Ryan81 wrote:I am 100% hetero. Never had a gay urge in my life, but I even think that he is a good looking guy. Especially on the '84 tour. That cape thing he wore was pretty cool. Never realized how much he was into coke, but it's all good.

This post is not to be duplicated, quoted, or referred to with or without my written or verbal consent. Pretend that you never read this. Thank You.
Hahaha, when I looked at the forum index just now and saw you'd been the last person to post on the Ho Board, I kinda scratched my head and said, "What the hell is HE doing on THAT board?" Don't worry, I won't say nothin'.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

SinCityQuennie wrote: :lol: That is the same for me. Grew up in a little town in Missouri and had Duran Duran all over my walls...and the hats and the shoes and the albums, total Duranie. Dreamt of John Taylor too! So when my friend and I accidentally bumped into them in NYC years later...oh it was damn hot because I finally had that pubescent fantasy!
Hey! I know who you are. I know Lorenzo and Yella and you're the one who gave Eazy-E AIDS!
ImageImageImage
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="Skate4RnR"][quote="SinCityQuennie"] :lol: That is the same for me. Grew up in a little town in Missouri and had Duran Duran all over my walls...and the hats and the shoes and the albums, total Duranie. Dreamt of John Taylor too! So when my friend and I accidentally bumped into them in NYC years later...oh it was damn hot because I finally had that pubescent fantasy!
I wonder if he realizes just how many pre-puberty wives he had in those days![/quote]

Hey! I know who you are. I know Lorenzo and Yella and you're the one who gave Eazy-E AIDS![/quote]

Hardly idiot... :roll:
So sorry you have tiny penis syndrome and have to slag off on people that you don't even know. There is a pill that could possibly get you to a full 4 inches...then maybe you won't have to be such a rude tard to total strangers to make up for your...eh, short cummings.
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

Skate4RnR wrote:
SinCityQuennie wrote: :lol: That is the same for me. Grew up in a little town in Missouri and had Duran Duran all over my walls...and the hats and the shoes and the albums, total Duranie. Dreamt of John Taylor too! So when my friend and I accidentally bumped into them in NYC years later...oh it was damn hot because I finally had that pubescent fantasy!
Hey! I know who you are. I know Lorenzo and Yella and you're the one who gave Eazy-E AIDS!
Huh. I never pegged her for a rap groupie.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

SinCityQuennie wrote:Hardly idiot... :roll:
So sorry you have tiny penis syndrome and have to slag off on people that you don't even know. There is a pill that could possibly get you to a full 4 inches...then maybe you won't have to be such a rude tard to total strangers to make up for your...eh, short cummings.

Bitch please, first of all it was a goddamn joke. Second of all, how in the fuck old are you? You have to be over 42 right? I know big fat sweaty hairy vein infested cum squirting purple headed warriors are ALL there is to you and your online persona. As for the other shit? I got past that shit in the third motherfucking grade. I don't care if you're a motherfuckin' cum rag really.

I mean it bitch.
SuchaDelite wrote:Huh. I never pegged her for a rap groupie.
Nah, not really. She doesn't do interracial, she has standards. :lol:
ImageImageImage
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

And you call your post past the third grade...again, hadly idiot. Mine was meant to match your IQ level...never said it was genius prose.
I don't see how saying anyone gave a person AIDS is funny.
Last edited by SinCityQuennie on Fri May 07, 2010 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="SuchaDelite"][quote="Skate4RnR"][quote="SinCityQuennie"] :lol: That is the same for me. Grew up in a little town in Missouri and had Duran Duran all over my walls...and the hats and the shoes and the albums, total Duranie. Dreamt of John Taylor too! So when my friend and I accidentally bumped into them in NYC years later...oh it was damn hot because I finally had that pubescent fantasy!
I wonder if he realizes just how many pre-puberty wives he had in those days![/quote]

Hey! I know who you are. I know Lorenzo and Yella and you're the one who gave Eazy-E AIDS![/quote]

Huh. I never pegged her for a rap groupie.[/quote]

I have hung round a few rappers but never bedded any of them...Ice-T when he was playing hard core metal, Digital Undeground because my friend was their tour manager,Tone Loc because my friend was his tour manager during the Club MTV tour, my sister and I danced on stage for him during one concert that ended up on MTV...frightening!, MC Hammer as another roadie friend was working for them. Luda, Snoop, E40, Xibit and some others I met randomly while living in Vegas. Cool people but not the musical genre that turns me on enough to seek their company. I was the odd rock chick at the table!!
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

SinCityQuennie wrote:And you call your post past the third grade...again, hadly idiot. Mine was meant to match your IQ level...never said it was genius prose.
I don't see how saying anyone gave a person AIDS is funny.

I can't believe you gave someone aids.

Dumb hooker.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.