Ho's...what would you do if your boyfriend wanted a 3 way

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Ho's...what would you do if your boyfriend wanted a 3 way

Post by Serial_Mom »

with YOU and another man?????

Yes, I'm serious.

I'm trying to figure out my friend Emily's boyfriend.

Emily confided to me over the weekend over drinks that her boyfriend and her had experimented with dildos, on him, and that he doesn't seem to have an interest in a 3 day with another girl, but seems really interested in a 3 way with Emily, and one of HIS gay male friends.

Can you help me figure this out for her? Don't heterosexual men usually have the fantasy of two women?

I was kind of surprised......guys? girls? What's up with this? Is it more common than I think that men would like to invite another man in his bedroom with his girlfriend too? Is Emily's boyfriend secretly gay?

Usually my gaydar is right on since I have a brother who's out of the closet, but this time, I'm just not so sure....

Ideas?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Ho's...what would you do if your boyfriend wanted a 3 wa

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Oh....wow.

Well, um, my first thought is that her boyfriend is bicurious...and my first question to her would be whether she's okay with the concept.

Secondly, it's interesting he wouldn't discuss with her who he wanted to invite in the bedroom with them- he's already picked out one of HIS friends. Seems to me he's put a lot of "thought" into it.

It's a complex situation - if she isn't a freewheelin' woman who's maybe even bisexual herself, and if the thought of her boyfriend slobbering all over another man's cock makes her want to vomit, it does not auger well for her relationship. I've seen many vanilla relationships end over much less.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

Her boyfriend's gay. Tell her to save herself the heartache of trying to hold onto him and move on.

And no I"m not just being bitchy. It's the truth.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
rockgirl68
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by rockgirl68 »

Serial, you're right about most guys wanting the whole "2 girls" thing...and the fact that he already picked out the third partner without consulting her is kind of weird...maybe he's just using the 3 way as an excuse...kind of like "Look, I can't be COMPLETELY gay because I'm also with YOU..." I think he's curious and wants to try both to see which he likes better.
with your long black hair fallin' down your face
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

If she is willing, I would suggest a swingers club/site for them. It is a controled environment and they will be among others that will stop when "no" is said and there will/must be a respect of boundreis. Then she can see his interactions with other men and women. Also, she can see who he is spending the most time getting intersted in and she can make her own decision from there as to what she is comfortable with seeing and experiencing.
Fantasies are just that and when presented with the real thing, his true feelings will come out and he may or may not go for the guy. He could be disgusted or it could bring him out of the closet. But either way that is a hard situation to deal with.
I have had threesomes with two men but they did not touch the other and it was mostly a visual of the other guy pounding away at his chick that turned the guys on...not the thought of being with the other man. Could be heartbreaking for her in the end so just keep being the best friend you have been and be there when the cards fall.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

Either he's gay or he's a pimp. Either way, the GF needs to move on.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast