was Ronnie James Dio ever into the groupies?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tweet75
MSX Tour Support Act

was Ronnie James Dio ever into the groupies?

Post by tweet75 »

Has anyone heard of any experiences Ronnie James Dio Had with groupies?
HollyDiver
Forming a Band

Re: was Ronnie James Dio ever into the groupies?

Post by HollyDiver »

too soon
I'd rather be reckless than rockless.

www.NoneMoreBlakk.com
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

Too soon? Why? Because it's disrespectful? If you want warm and fuzzy memories of Dio go to his official site and sing kumbaya with the other Dio tards. This is Sludge. Deal with it or fuck off.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
cherrybomb
Location: ...the nexus of the crisis; and the origin of storms...

Post by cherrybomb »

I got the feeling that he and Wendy were as close as two people could be; and they'd been together for ages, they may have even been High School sweethearts. I'm pretty sure they were together well before he made it big, and she was his manager too. Not that he sturck me as the type to stray, but she seemed to be at a great number of his shows. I think he was very devoted to his family and is one of the rare few I'd be surprised to hear *did* cheat.

"...music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy."~Beethoven

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music".~Rachmaninoff
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

I hung round the band several times and Wendy was always on the road so I did not see him with any other woman. But they did hang with the rest of us when partying and were fun.
But...I am sure there was a groupie at least once in his life. They all experience it at least once, it's part of the initiation into rock stardom.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
HollyDiver
Forming a Band

Post by HollyDiver »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Too soon? Why? Because it's disrespectful? If you want warm and fuzzy memories of Dio go to his official site and sing kumbaya with the other Dio tards. This is Sludge. Deal with it or fuck off.
Shut the fuck up and eat my ass.
I'd rather be reckless than rockless.

www.NoneMoreBlakk.com
Out Of Lurk Mode

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

HollyDiver wrote:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Too soon? Why? Because it's disrespectful? If you want warm and fuzzy memories of Dio go to his official site and sing kumbaya with the other Dio tards. This is Sludge. Deal with it or fuck off.
Shut the fuck up and eat my ass.
Bitch, please. :roll: Your so full of shit it would take ten of me to eat out your ass.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

cherrybomb wrote:
I got the feeling that he and Wendy were as close as two people could be; and they'd been together for ages, they may have even been High School sweethearts. I'm pretty sure they were together well before he made it big, and she was his manager too. Not that he sturck me as the type to stray, but she seemed to be at a great number of his shows. I think he was very devoted to his family and is one of the rare few I'd be surprised to hear *did* cheat.
In the obit I read in the paper it said that Wendy was his sefcond wife and he had adopted a son with his first wife.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy