Congratulations to Phil Collen and WIFE!

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Congratulations to Phil Collen and WIFE!

Post by saracapri »

Newlyweds! Aren't they adorable?
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Re: Congratulations to Phil Collen and WIFE!

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Thats Ochocinco, baby.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
EvilPettingZoo
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilPettingZoo »

saracapri wrote:Image
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

I'm just joshin'... Mazel tov, whoever the fuck they are!
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

She is a better woman than I to want to be in the middle of that psycho-drama life/lifestyle of his. :lol:
PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by PastyGothChick »

warmleatherette wrote:Congrats! This is wife #? I swear Phil goal in life is to smash every black woman he's attracted to before he die. :lol:
Helen looks good for 42 she looks younger, and slim and trim...Damn how many of you pot smoking, fullbar eating, fat hogs can fit into her wedding dress size? How that saying goes black dont crack. :lol:
How busty is she?
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
Queen Bee

warmleatherette wrote:many of you pot smoking, fullbar eating, fat hogs can fit into her wedding dress size? How that saying goes black dont crack. :lol:

I'd rather wear a tent with a motherfucking belt than be afflicted with that kind of duration of the forehead and a five o'clock shadow.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Which NBA team does she play for?
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:Majority of America, especially those who love to eat.

You do make a good point, but if you'll note:

That zaftig, busty chick on the shirt still looks like a chick.

Phil's wife's hair doesn't suit her... and maybe she should've worn some organic, planet friendly makeup. It exists, you know.

(and no, this is not a race thing either so don't go there, Leatherette.)

Also, thin doesn't necessarily equal beautiful. I've seen plenty of scary ugly slim women, and the same amount of stunning chubbier lasses:
Holy shit, she's a goddess and she isn't *gasp* a size 2.

I'm not knocking on the lovely slim women of this board, but what I'm trying to say is that it's all a matter of taste. It's unkind and a sign of ignorance to dictate what should be attractive to an individual.

P.S. - Most rock musicians go for younger groupies because they're usually a lot more gullible and will do just about anything to get the dubious privilege of saying "they like, totally fucked ______." Oh, and because their tits don't sag :mrgreen:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Queen Bee

warmleatherette wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the boholder, but AMFOS220 can you ask me why are Latina's soo color stucked and mesmerized by pale pasty skin?

Probably for the same reason most black dudes are.

See how dumb that sounded? Race-baiting is for the ignorant.
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote: Beauty is in the eye of the boholder, but AMFOS220 can you ask me why are Latina's soo color stucked and mesmerized by pale pasty skin? Because it looks like you got a case, you never mention any sexy Latinas...be appreciative of your hertiage.
You're absolutely right Stoner, but surprisingly, Leatherette has asked a relevant question. :shock:

This is just an educated opinion, since I'm a Latina and have been living and interacting with Caribbean/Central/South American Latinos all my life... but when the Spanish came to the New World to rape and pillage, Mestizos were created in all sorts of dilutions - from half and half to 1/64...and the whiter you were, the closer you were to being mistaken as one of the "noble conquerers". It's really that easy.

Again, I'll repeat that not everyone thinks that way - for example, in Puerto Rico we come in all colors- from pale alabaster skin with blonde hair and blue eyes to blue black skin and very black textured hair, and everything you could possibly imagine in between. Because of that, there are very few instances of racism BUT there's rampant classism, but that's a discussion for another day.

Personally, I didn't know what racism was until I came to live in the US... so don't get your panties in a bunch, Leatherette. You're the one with race on the brain.

Queen Bee

warmleatherette wrote:If Black dude wanting to stick his black dick into a white womans ass and have her suck him off afterwards...Thats what black dude wants thats what hes going to get in a couple of minutes. Thats his preference but he isnt ashame of who he is.

So when a black person wants to fuck a white person, it's because it's "preference", but when a latino person wants to fuck a white person, it's because she's ashamed of who she is?

:lol:

Fucking classic.