Slipknot, Disturbed (and more)...

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Slipknot, Disturbed (and more)...

Post by RichHolt »

Unless you take in that Iranian whore's bullshit, you never hear anything on the more modern bands. What kinda girls do Slipknot, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, BFMV, 5FDP, Papa Roach & Buckcherry get (and go for)?

Do hot groupies that go backstage and suck the bands' dicks even exist now? Sure, i find almost nothing hot about most 80s girls, but back then they were classed as hot, as modern chicks are now that kids will look on in 20 years and go "ewwww".

So - how many Motley Crue or GnR-style sex stories are there with the modern bands? If he isn't married, Corey Taylor must be a popular guy.
Last edited by RichHolt on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: Modern bands?

Post by Lydia »

All of the above go for and get average rock scene girls, except for Disturbed, a couple of whom go for and get stripper-type girls.
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: Slipknot, Disturbed (and more)...

Post by SuchaDelite »

RichHoltGuitar wrote:Unless you take in that Iranian whore's bullshit, you never hear anything on the more modern bands. What kinda girls do Slipknot, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, BFMV, 5FDP, Papa Roach & Buckcherry get (and go for)?

Do hot groupies that go backstage and suck the bands' dicks even exist now? Sure, i find almost nothing hot about most 80s girls, but back then they were classed as hot, as modern chicks are now that kids will look on in 20 years and go "ewwww".

So - how many Motley Crue or GnR-style sex stories are there with the modern bands? If he isn't married, Corey Taylor must be a popular guy.
No, they're totally extinct. No hot chick goes backstage now unless she's married to a band member.
fastermetallicat
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by fastermetallicat »

Last edited by fastermetallicat on Thu May 12, 2016 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
dammit
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dammit »

RichHoltGuitar wrote:Unless you take in that Iranian whore's bullshit, you never hear anything on the more modern bands. What kinda girls do Slipknot, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, BFMV, 5FDP, Papa Roach & Buckcherry get (and go for)?

Sent you a PM, but yeah basically what Lydia said.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

Corey, if he's not re-married already, is engaged after a divorce. The new Mrs T, as far as I know, is with him a lot of the time. Also, he's not hot.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
Rox138
Music Fan

Post by Rox138 »

Blackie Onassis wrote:Corey, if he's not re-married already, is engaged after a divorce. The new Mrs T, as far as I know, is with him a lot of the time. Also, he's not hot.
He's married. And yeah she's always on tour.. I think he's hot =)
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

Buckcherry do alright for themselves as well from what I saw of them afterwards - didn't see the singer indulge as he went back to his hotel but when he left the band was surrounded by women at the bar I was at.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

Disturbed, papa roach, hellyeah, avenged sevenfold, buckherry
attrach the most sleazeist, skankiest, sluttiest, gutter trash stripper girls that come from back alley dumpester you can find in your city.

These are the types of groupies these band attrach low lifes
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

boytoy wrote:Disturbed, papa roach, hellyeah, avenged sevenfold, buckherry
attrach the most sleazeist, skankiest, sluttiest, gutter trash stripper girls that come from back alley dumpester you can find in your city.

These are the types of groupies these band attrach low lifes
I'm talking stripper-looking strippers when I talk about Drainman [sic ;)] and company.

If a girl looks like a typical rock chick and has to tell you she's a stripper if you meet her out of context, she's not a stripper type.
StefsRockShow
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by StefsRockShow »

SuchaDelite wrote:

No, they're totally extinct. No hot chick goes backstage now unless she's married to a band member.

completely disagree- The groupie and band aid scene with current heavy meal bands is very alive and well. Slipknot, Papa Roach and Buckcherry band members have after parties in rented mansions form the record companies and theres a dime of dozen little girls there shirtless with red cups. lol

it's rock n roll- sex follows it everywhere
GLAMLUVR
Recording Your Demo

Post by GLAMLUVR »

StefsRockShow wrote:
SuchaDelite wrote:No, they're totally extinct. No hot chick goes backstage now unless she's married to a band member.
completely disagree- The groupie and band aid scene with current heavy meal bands is very alive and well. Slipknot, Papa Roach and Buckcherry band members have after parties in rented mansions form the record companies and theres a dime of dozen little girls there shirtless with red cups. lol

Please leave Sludge until you have learned the following:

1) Sarcasm
2) English
3) Producing good interviews

Until then, you'll continue to sound like a dumb whore.

xoxo!
StefsRockShow
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by StefsRockShow »

GLAMLUVR wrote:
StefsRockShow wrote:
SuchaDelite wrote:No, they're totally extinct. No hot chick goes backstage now unless she's married to a band member.

Please leave Sludge until you have learned the following:

1) Sarcasm
2) English
3) Producing good interviews

Until then, you'll continue to sound like a dumb whore.

xoxo!
nope. <3

blow me.
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

StefsRockShow wrote:
SuchaDelite wrote:

You're obviously retarded.
Darkangel
Music Fan

Post by Darkangel »

there still there for most part but nowadays "groupies" usually carry the tag model(ie naked somewhere), photographers(ie I own a camera) or make-up artists/hair stylist etc. With the internet everyone's a somebody :)They also tend to be more into becoming the girlfriend/wife rather then hook up randomly so the stories are usually kept quiet.