which rocker do you think has the most illegitimate children

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

*Twilight*
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: which rocker do you think has the most illegitimate chil

Post by *Twilight* »

Wrong, yet awesome at the same time.
Bruce Chickenson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

Lemmy and Jimi Hendrix.
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Rainbow Bright »

Shawn Kemp has everyone in this thread beat.
mycoxa_floppin
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by mycoxa_floppin »

Courtney Love
Oderint dum metuant
hendrixstrat
Headlining Clubs

Post by hendrixstrat »

Wasn't there some drama involving Dizzy Reed on here a few years ago?
JonBonScott
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by JonBonScott »

Last edited by JonBonScott on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:You are officially AssHat of the decade 2000-2010. We're closing the poll. The award is yours.
JonBonScott
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by JonBonScott »

hendrixstrat wrote:Wasn't there some drama involving Dizzy Reed on here a few years ago?
This sounds like it'll be a fun read.

http://tinyurl.com/26qr4ng
"New York Daily News," Sunday, May 23rd 2010, 4:00 AM

Iranian author Roxana Shirazi's 'The Last Living Slut' chronicles her hot sexcapades with rock stars
Rush & Molloy column

Roxana Shirazi engaged in some risky sex while hanging with rock's raunchiest hair bands. But the unrepentant groupie is courting bigger danger with her memoir, "The Last Living Slut: Born in Iran, Bred Backstage."

Shirazi says several editors and agents passed on her manuscript for fear of a fatwa - the Islamic death sentence that once put "Satanic Verses" author Salman Rushdie in fear of his life.

But her two champions, authors Neil Strauss and Anthony Bozza, finally persuaded HarperCollins to publish it under the new Igniter imprint.
It's not hard to see what might incite the mullahs in Tehran, where Shirazi lived until she was 10.

"I haven't attacked Islam itself," she tells us. "But they probably don't think I should be writing about doing sex during my Koran classes."

Her later rock debauchery is so explicit as to make Pamela Des Barres' famous "I'm With the Band" read "like a nun's diary," the book warns.

There's also the art: photos of a naked Shirazi, and another of her dressed in a traditional chador while making an obscene gesture with her fingers and tongue.

"I think I would get killed if I went back to Tehran," says the thirtysomething Londoner, who holds a master of fine arts degree and lectures on gender and identity.

Iran's dignity police may have to get in line behind Guns N' Roses, Mötley Crüe, Velvet Revolver, Papa Roach and Skid Row, whose members she slices and dices.

Various inebriated axmen had trouble, um, getting into tune. Tommy Lee was rarin' to go when Shirazi invited him to watch her perform an unusual gynecological feat. But she found him too "bossy" and hated his techno music.

"I was always more into Nikki Sixx," she says. "But when we went to dinner, I found him a little dull. He talked about his gardening."

She never found Skid Row's Sebastian Bach that hot, but that didn't prevent her from giving him, shall we say, an all-access pass. But she was mortified when Axl Rose walked in on them.

Rose's bandmate Dizzy Reed comes off the worst. Shirazi contends that the keyboardist "was childish and dorky in his seduction" but she eventually found him remarkably sensitive by heavy-metal standards.

"I fell in love with him," she tells us. "It was a huge mistake."

When she told Reed she was pregnant, she says, he encouraged her to have an abortion and began bombarding her with cruel texts.

"I hope you go through more abortions, to be honest ... have a wonderful time aborting your children, you piece of s—," he said in one, according to Shirazi, who says she still has his messages.

(Reed's manager didn't respond to messages.)

She says she became so depressed that, one night in a Hollywood motel, she took an overdose of painkillers.

Thankfully, she lived to tell the tale, and quite artfully. The book is out June 1.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:You are officially AssHat of the decade 2000-2010. We're closing the poll. The award is yours.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Image
This reminds me of the movie "The Quiet" which still squicks me out despite having grown up in a single-parent household.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
BloodQueen

Post by BloodQueen »

hendrixstrat wrote:Wasn't there some drama involving Dizzy Reed on here a few years ago?
Yeah but I don't remember all the details, I'm thinking there was something about a pregnancy
Christ...the other white meat

"You are gayer than a rainbow handbag full of dick." ZVD

Rosin Dubh
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Rosin Dubh »

I put Gene Simmons on the top of the list.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
American Band
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by American Band »

BloodQueen wrote:
Yeah but I don't remember all the details, I'm thinking there was something about a pregnancy
Scroll up a few posts & read all about it.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
My dick > You.
BloodQueen

Post by BloodQueen »

American Band wrote:
BloodQueen wrote:
Scroll up a few posts & read all about it.
I think if the looney bitch that posted her drama here was the chick that wrote that book someone here would have pieced it together.

Wasn't that around the time of Peaches and her relationship with zombie Robbin Crosby?
Christ...the other white meat

"You are gayer than a rainbow handbag full of dick." ZVD

Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Ted Nugent is probably in the Top 10...his wikipedia page says he's got a 10 yr old son he never met that he had while married to someone else...and he has to kick down 3500$/month in child support!

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
Cassandra69
Wannabe Rocker
Location: Manhattan, Beverly Hills, and/or Your boyfriend's tour bus bunk....

Post by Cassandra69 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:She had fake baby pictures up on her Myspace with captions like "R.I.P. Babygirl" - craziest shit I ever saw. When she came back a few years ago, she PMed me wanting to send me copies of court papers or some shit that I'm sure proved absolutely nothing, and I told her to fuck off with her crazy self.
Really? Now that's 10 shades of well, Shady... because way back in the Dark Rock of Ages (you know, when we all lived here on Sludge)... "Jodi" sent me a copy of the alleged birth certificate, and it wasn't a "girl" she supposedly had, it was a BOY. The most delusional and fantastic part was that where the name of the daddy line was... it was clearly photoshopped by a preschooler and didn't have Blas' name on it. Fancy that.

Classic. She can't even keep her lies straight even if she was the only "straight" woman in the annual lesbian parade.
.... I taught your rockstar boyfriend that thing you like ....