have you ever been picked out an audience to go backstage?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tweet75
MSX Tour Support Act

have you ever been picked out an audience to go backstage?

Post by tweet75 »

when a band member saw you and sent a roadie out to get you?
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Re: have you ever been picked out an audience to go backstag

Post by Calexxia »

Yeah, but it's more often been that someone I already knew saw me and brought me a pass, if they didn't leave it at the box office for me.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Yes, a number of times.
Corabi
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Corabi »

I've had band members see me and come find me later...guess they're not paying the crew enough, so they have to do it themselves! Or a cut-out-the-middle-man thing...
EuroKing
Music Fan

Post by EuroKing »

When you get picked out it is important to remember that: The only reason you are backstage is to provide sexual satisfaction to the "star". Your feelings, thoughts, sexual satisfaction or health is not important to anyone. Its not an issue.

What matters is your looks, BJ skills.
GlitterQueen
Lace & Whiskey
Location: Basking in the glow of Glenn Tipton & Richie Faulkner's awesomeness

Post by GlitterQueen »

michelish wrote:my girlfriends and i were picked out at a DLR show in '91. we already had passes so i gave them to some friends i ran into.
GTFO! Same here! :lol: Was it at Kingswood?
hollywoodbarbie10
Music Fan

Post by hollywoodbarbie10 »

Yep
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

EuroKing wrote:When you get picked out it is important to remember that: The only reason you are backstage is to provide sexual satisfaction to the "star". Your feelings, thoughts, sexual satisfaction or health is not important to anyone. Its not an issue.

Actually he sent his wife out to come get us because they were bored and didn't know anyone in that town.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

Corabi wrote:I've had band members see me and come find me later...guess they're not paying the crew enough, so they have to do it themselves! Or a cut-out-the-middle-man thing...
Yup same thing for me. Usually at smaller venues/clubs though. I have yet to hit it backstage at a huge arena or anything like that.
Dance4U
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Dance4U »

of course!
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

I was propositioned in a car park by CKY's tour manager.
Would you like to come on the bus?.....
Nah you're ok :lol:

Actually Robbie williams did about 3 times on separate occasions when Take that first stared touring in 1991. I said no thanks, I was quite sweet and innocent at 15.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

cookie wrote:I was propositioned in a car park by CKY's tour manager.

Actually Robbie williams did about 3 times on separate occasions when Take that first stared touring in 1991. I said no thanks, I was quite sweet and innocent at 15.
Way way back in the day I turned down an invite to have a pizza party with Donnie Wahlberg and Dannie whatsisname from NKOTB.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Are you mad woman????

:lol:
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

I know, I fucking kick myself for it now.
As for Williams, I was on a promise there a long time ago as well but he had a bodyguard who scuppered any plans.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

He does a lot with GIO GOI, last time I was on the phone with the lads he was in a meeting with them shouting down the line. Guy is a loon.

Ever go to the prince of wales in camden town?
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

cookie wrote:He does a lot with GIO GOI, last time I was on the phone with the lads he was in a meeting with them shouting down the line. Guy is a loon.

Not so much - but I stopped persuing that line of enquiries anyway as last time I saw him he acted like a cock to me.

I am curious about the other gent we've talked about today, just to see what the fuss is about but that will keep.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Well yeah, It would probably be an experience.
Im back in a relationship now so missing out on so much.
Opportunities to hang with Plan B, kid british, Chase and status, The prodigy,Deadmau5, The libertines, Thin lizzy. ARGH.
Im not saying they are/would be interested, but It would be fun to hang, and a fella, however awesome is a total hinderance.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

meh, a little from column A, a little from Column B. Couple of the ones that hang with me manage to combine the two (they don't hook up but they go to shows etc) so it can be done.
Stacks
Music Fan

Post by Stacks »

Yup!
dammit
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dammit »

Haha yes.
cookie wrote:Well yeah, It would probably be an experience.
Im back in a relationship now so missing out on so much.
Opportunities to hang with Plan B, kid british, Chase and status, The prodigy,Deadmau5, The libertines, Thin lizzy. ARGH.
Im not saying they are/would be interested, but It would be fun to hang, and a fella, however awesome is a total hinderance.

Haha this is so true!
fastermetallicat
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by fastermetallicat »

cookie wrote:I was propositioned in a car park by CKY's tour manager.
What year was this? I bet this happened when Vern was in the band :P
drops_of_jupiter
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by drops_of_jupiter »

cookie wrote:He does a lot with GIO GOI, last time I was on the phone with the lads he was in a meeting with them shouting down the line. Guy is a loon.

I was there a few weeks ago!
To answer the question - yeah, I have. Approached by their tour manager afterwards. Was a fun night.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

michelish wrote:my girlfriends and i were picked out at a DLR show in '91. we already had passes so i gave them to some friends i ran into.
So, Tell us about DLR was he fruity?
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
rawkerfourtyfive
Playing Frat Parties

Post by rawkerfourtyfive »

EuroKing wrote:When you get picked out it is important to remember that: The only reason you are backstage is to provide sexual satisfaction to the "star". Your feelings, thoughts, sexual satisfaction or health is not important to anyone. Its not an issue.

That is actually not true at all. I have had this happen several times and not once was expected or approached for sexual favors and have been on several tours with bands after the fact. I have met several rockers who invite you because they actually enjoy the pleasure of your company in a non-sexual type of way and I have made several friends with rockers and road crew this way as well.

Not all of the girls you see touring with bands and stepping off the tour bus are sleeping with them. Some really ARE just friends who really do tour with them and party with them and are friends with them when they get off the road as well. I will say off topic though I have hooked up with a few rockers in my old days but that was on my own. Not with the invite of a roadie to go back there to fuck them.
Cassandra69
Wannabe Rocker
Location: Manhattan, Beverly Hills, and/or Your boyfriend's tour bus bunk....

Post by Cassandra69 »

Calexxia wrote:Yeah, but it's more often been that someone I already knew saw me and brought me a pass, if they didn't leave it at the box office for me.
Same here.
.... I taught your rockstar boyfriend that thing you like ....
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

i am always being picked by the girlbands to go backstage with them
LePetiteDiablo
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LePetiteDiablo »

I remember reading a post after a show accusing myself and a friend of walking off with two band members...saying we were their fuck for the night. It pissed me off for some reason. The guys were my friends and they hopped in my car to go back to the hotel. The one sat in the bedroom talking to his girlfriend and the other sat on the sofa watching Welcome Back Kotter. The life of a rockstar...

Just because they are around women doesn't mean they are fucking them.
rawkerfourtyfive wrote:

That is actually not true at all. I have had this happen several times and not once was expected or approached for sexual favors and have been on several tours with bands after the fact. I have met several rockers who invite you because they actually enjoy the pleasure of your company in a non-sexual type of way and I have made several friends with rockers and road crew this way as well.

Not all of the girls you see touring with bands and stepping off the tour bus are sleeping with them. Some really ARE just friends who really do tour with them and party with them and are friends with them when they get off the road as well. I will say off topic though I have hooked up with a few rockers in my old days but that was on my own. Not with the invite of a roadie to go back there to fuck them.
rawkerfourtyfive
Playing Frat Parties

Post by rawkerfourtyfive »

rawkerfourtyfive wrote:

LePetiteDiablo wrote:I remember reading a post after a show accusing myself and a friend of walking off with two band members...saying we were their fuck for the night. It pissed me off for some reason. The guys were my friends and they hopped in my car to go back to the hotel. The one sat in the bedroom talking to his girlfriend and the other sat on the sofa watching Welcome Back Kotter. The life of a rockstar...

Just because they are around women doesn't mean they are fucking them.
Exactly my point! I think it is just jealous women who get rejected by a married or faithful man who think "Oh she is just going to fuck him but why didn't I get picked?" when in fact we go hang out backstage, on the bus or at the hotel eating pizza, watching movies, drinking with nothing sexual involved etc..Some rockers enjoy your friendly company and nothing more. They are entitled to female FRIENDS just as much as anyone else. Besides a lot of those girls you also see back there are SISTERS of band crew and co-workers as well. So women who see girls walking in and out of the backstage area, and on or off the bus, or in and out of a hotel room, or in and out of the car with a rock star, should really check their jealousy at the door, because they may be dissing someones sister, relative, co-worker or just a female friend.
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

In the late 80's, early 90's, if we WEREN'T picked out of the crowd to go backstage and hang out, it was a rare occurrence, and the concert wasn't complete lol. That was in a venue of about 7,500 seats. Never once had sex with them, either. Drank, hit the local bars, hung out on the buses and stuff though. Some pretty cool memories for a small town girl.
Preferring the company of dogs to most humans since 1969.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

TheScootinator wrote:In the late 80's, early 90's, if we WEREN'T picked out of the crowd to go backstage and hang out, it was a rare occurrence, and the concert wasn't complete lol. That was in a venue of about 7,500 seats. Never once had sex with them, either. Drank, hit the local bars, hung out on the buses and stuff though. Some pretty cool memories for a small town girl.

did u grow up w/ StEvil or know him when u were young?

once he made it in LA, did u regret not fucking him while u had the chance?
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.