Body mist.....

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

xxxGlamGurlxxx
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Body mist.....

Post by xxxGlamGurlxxx »

What are some scents that guys like women to wear?

I am trying to locate a body mist that smells like a sugar cookie (no luck yet).

Is sugar cookie a scent thata guys would fine attractive?
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Re: Body mist.....

Post by JoJo30 »

xxxGlamGurlxxx wrote:What are some scents that guys like women to wear?

I am trying to locate a body mist that smells like a sugar cookie (no luck yet).

Is sugar cookie a scent thata guys would fine attractive?
I think I remember Bath and Body Works offering a scent like this but, it was back around the holiday season. I did see this on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/65386930/su ... izing-body

An almond or vanilla scented fragrance would be similar to sugar cookies as well.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

xxxGlamGurlxxx wrote:I am trying to locate a body mist that smells like a sugar cookie (no luck yet).

Is sugar cookie a scent that guys would find attractive?
Maybe, if he's fat...

j/k

I think Aquolina's Pink Sugar might work for you... or Britney Spears' Fantasy perfume. Bath and Body Works' Fig and Brown Sugar scent is also pretty sweet smelling.

I don't like smelling like food, but if you're willing to try something more flower-based, B&BW Japanese Cherry Blossom scent sprayed after moisturizing with Chanel Chance body cream never fails to get compliments from men.

Never 8)

Kenzo Flower, and anything Gucci or D&G are also spectacular.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

Bath & Body Works has a body spray that smells like vanilla and brown sugar, but I think it's a holiday/winter scent. I think it's called Warm Vanilla Brown Sugar, or something like that.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

I never would have thought it, but I bought this stuff from a friend. She sells Pure Romance. It's Pure Romance Body Dew in the new berry scent. It really does smell great and looks really pretty with a tan because it's really shiny. I love it and I usually do not like berry scented anything, but it's not really a strong fruity smell. My husband keeps telling me I smell great and he never notices stuff like that.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Handicapped_Jesus
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Handicapped_Jesus »

Vanilla Bean Noel by Bath and Body Works.
blu217
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by blu217 »

Aquolina Pink Sugar is a great suggestion; Ulta & Sephora carry it. If you're set on inexpensive mists, BBW has a fragrance called Dark Kiss that's very sweet and sensual.

You may also want to try musk oils. When I wear vanilla or egyptian musks I always get compliments from guys--plus the scent of perfume oils lasts all day.
Commander Snuggles
Music Fan

Post by Commander Snuggles »

Demeter sells a Sugar Cookie cologne, along with many other food-oriented fragrances.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

blu217 wrote:You may also want to try musk oils. When I wear vanilla or egyptian musks I always get compliments from guys--plus the scent of perfume oils lasts all day.
I'm guilty of the same.

I don't know what it is about a good white musk oil that makes men's noses twitch favorably.

I'm also curious about Dark Kiss - I'll give a sniff next time I'm at the mall.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
NativeTampon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by NativeTampon »