Penis Chart

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Penis Chart

Post by RadGurL3 »

Does anyone know if the penis chart is added to often or is it pretty much a thing of the past? I feel like I haven't seen any new additions since the first time I looked at it years ago. Discuss.
blonde
Saving Up For a Guitar

Re: Penis Chart

Post by blonde »

dated...no real groupies post anymore....
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

It hasn't been updated in years. I think the person who did that and the ho bags, is no longer here.
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

I have to say......what that chart lists for Marilyn Manson couldn't possibly be correct.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

LadyJaneGrey wrote:I have to say......what that chart lists for Marilyn Manson couldn't possibly be correct.
I didn't believe the post about Jani Lane, either.
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

it was stevil and shawn that made it through hearsay and rumor i think i remember someone saying.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

Kid-Wicked wrote:it was stevil and shawn that made it through hearsay and rumor i think i remember someone saying.
So you're say we can tell who Stevie liked and didn't like by the size of their dick? :lol:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
NativeTampon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by NativeTampon »

I'd be willing to take it over and "bring it back to life." I think it would be fun reading emails from various people telling their stories and heresays. Besides, we need some new blood on that list :)

Hell, I even submitted a couple of names on the old website/board that were never updated. Plus, you need to change present to past tense on people like Peter Steele, etc.
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

The problem is, a lot of musicians know about it now, and will be checking it. That's one of the reasons girls don't share their stories anymore.
Last edited by Kristi Vanian on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Twilight*

Post by *Twilight* »

The only entry I have first hand experience with is accurate as far as size goes.
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

NativeTampon wrote:I'd be willing to take it over and "bring it back to life." I think it would be fun reading emails from various people telling their stories and heresays. Besides, we need some new blood on that list :)

Hell, I even submitted a couple of names on the old website/board that were never updated. Plus, you need to change present to past tense on people like Peter Steele, etc.
I agree. I think you should bring it back to life...somehow.
HotsOnForNowhere
Location: In the white room with black curtains near the station

Post by HotsOnForNowhere »

Why not just start a thread? (serious question ...)
"Life is like Sanskrit read to a pony" ~ Lou Reed
NativeTampon

Post by NativeTampon »

Kristi Vanian wrote:The problem is, a lot of musicians know about it now, and will be checking it. That's one of the reasons girls don't share their stories anymore.
But the info has been viewable to the public for as long as Stevie has had this site up. Not sure why it's such a big issue. If the girls were smart, they'd keep their mouths shut in front of the rockers anyway and keep their own agendas a little more discreet. It's not like the rocker could figure out exactly which groupie from every single city they've toured put the info out there.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

*Twilight* wrote:The only entry I have first hand experience with is accurate as far as size goes.
In addition to 'first hand experience', I know a couple of people on there in a non biblical sense and have also shown it to people who have dated other people on there and all entries are accurate for them.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy