question for the Sludgettes...

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poor immigrant
Showcasing for A&R Reps

question for the Sludgettes...

Post by poor immigrant »

What are you're thoughts of a man saying, " I want to make love to you."?

At a Christmas party a few nights ago, I was semi-drunkenly discussing seduction techniques with a few female co-workers. When I mentioned the phrase, they looked at eachother, laughed and told me. "No one calls it 'making love' anymore."

So has any man ever said it to you? Do you say it? I admit I've used it a few times in the heat of the moment. Is it just semantics to say fucking or making love? Is there a difference between how you fuck someone and how you would 'make love' to them?
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Re: question for the Sludgettes...

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

EVEN THE MOST BENUMBED OF BATSHIT BROADS LOVE THAT TYPE OF EAR CANDY – ALMOST AS MUCH AS THEY LOVE MY PURPLE MUSHROOM THUNDERCAP TICKLING THEIR BROWN CRINKLED STINKLEHATCH
ImageImageImage
nage
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by nage »

Certainly not a good line for 1-nighters... More like for something to say after 3+ months in relationship I guess. *shrugs* Depends on a girl still.
Caution: H e a v y S a r c a s m

The tough get going when the going gets tough!
Dirty minds think alike.
dianah
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by dianah »

Because english isn't my mother language I have to say that those words in the right moment turn me on :-)
There was only one ( english native speaker) ) guy who said this to me and I almost said- yes, please :-)
...I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all...
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

poor immigrant wrote:What are you're thoughts of a man saying, " I want to make love to you."?

At a Christmas party a few nights ago, I was semi-drunkenly discussing seduction techniques with a few female co-workers. When I mentioned the phrase, they looked at each other, laughed and told me. "No one calls it 'making love' anymore."

So has any man ever said it to you? Do you say it? I admit I've used it a few times in the heat of the moment. Is it just semantics to say fucking or making love? Is there a difference between how you fuck someone and how you would 'make love' to them?
To me, it's outdated, kinda like "having relations." No one has ever said that to me and I've been around. It's more like, "I want to fuck you" or "I want to have sex with you." You hear that "I want to make love" shit in the movies. I'd punch a guy in his face if he said that to me, personally. I'd rather him say how hard he wants to fuck me, and then do it!

I think there is a difference between fucking and having sex. A one night stand is fucking b/c usually that's what you want a one night stand to be. Fuck me, get out and maybe I'll see you around (but probably not).
motleybelle
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by motleybelle »

RadGurL3 wrote:
poor immigrant wrote:What are you're thoughts of a man saying, " I want to make love to you."?

At a Christmas party a few nights ago, I was semi-drunkenly discussing seduction techniques with a few female co-workers. When I mentioned the phrase, they looked at each other, laughed and told me. "No one calls it 'making love' anymore."

To me, it's outdated, kinda like "having relations." No one has ever said that to me and I've been around. It's more like, "I want to fuck you" or "I want to have sex with you." You hear that "I want to make love" shit in the movies. I'd punch a guy in his face if he said that to me, personally. I'd rather him say how hard he wants to fuck me, and then do it!

I think there is a difference between fucking and having sex. A one night stand is fucking b/c usually that's what you want a one night stand to be. Fuck me, get out and maybe I'll see you around (but probably not).

The "make love" thing sounds sooooo lame. Even if there is a total "romantic" evening happening, it just kinds creeps me out.

yep..hafta to agree with my RadGurl on this one!