Melaleuca

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Inessence
Platinum Artist

Melaleuca

Post by Inessence »

Anyone ever try their products? Supposedly less chemicals and garbage in them than other health/wellness products and household cleaning supplies on the market. https://www.melaleuca.com/

Thoughts/Opinions?
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
NativeTampon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Melaleuca

Post by NativeTampon »

Not as good as you think and kind of like a pyramid scam, but a bit more legal. There are other companies out there who offer better products and income possibilities.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

I'm not selling, just signed up for a membership for $1. You have to spend a certain number of points per month or they cancel you out. You can forgo the points requirement, but then the prices go up.
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Inessence wrote:I'm not selling, just signed up for a membership for $1. You have to spend a certain number of points per month or they cancel you out. You can forgo the points requirement, but then the prices go up.
Do they bug you to become a distributer, like Amway and Shaklee? I liked both of those companies vitamin suppliments, but disliked pretty much everything else about them.
Blizzard of Cos
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Clean 'em all
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

michelish wrote:its a pyramid scam for teatree oil products. BIG BUNCH OF BULLSHIT.
also, i would'nt trust anyone by the name of vandersloot.
I read somewhere that it's Mormon run, but yeah that "Vandersloot" guy better not be from Aruba.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

jodi wrote:
Inessence wrote:I'm not selling, just signed up for a membership for $1. You have to spend a certain number of points per month or they cancel you out. You can forgo the points requirement, but then the prices go up.
Do they bug you to become a distributer, like Amway and Shaklee? I liked both of those companies vitamin suppliments, but disliked pretty much everything else about them.
I haven't been bugged yet, but I hopefully made it clear initially that selling is not for me. I've like most of the products I've tried thus far, but it's only been a month. I'll probably run out the "$20 in free products for five months" promotion and then make up my mind whether to leave.