Is it true if you have purple or brown genitals you're black

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Is it true if you have purple or brown genitals you're black

Post by PastyGothChick »

Ok, one of my best friends (and I only have two not including the special one) who is very smart and is black female of Panamanian descent says she use to work in a detention center and was shocked to see Mexican guys with brown or purple dicks like a black guy. She swears Mexicans are part black because of this. She says that dark brown nips is a sign you have (close) African ancestary. And peach or pink means you are more white of European ancencestary. Is this true? I haven't seen many dicks and frankly dark brown or purple dick scares me. Dicks and genitals scare me. People scare me. Yeah, I know we all came from Africa but you know what I mean.
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Re: Is it true if you have purple or brown genitals you're b

Post by jodi »

Uh no. Genital colour tends to be a shade or two darker than the overall body pigmentation. But if the individual is female, whether or not she has had children is a big factor. Child bearing increases the vascular structure of the genitals which in turn makes them darker in colour. It is totally normal for Caucasian females genitals to turn from pink to tan or a purple-brown after childbirth. It is also normal for the elderly with compromised peripheral vasculature to have pink or pale pink genitals despite their race or ethnicity.
Last edited by jodi on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
SIXX SIXX SIXX
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by SIXX SIXX SIXX »

Supposedly Mexicans came from Spaniards breeding with Indians.
Luminiferous wrote:
shshsheila wrote:FYI, I have always complained about the photo being photo shopped with ZITS! and that is was from a movie I was working on doubling someone... So that is why I looked like that...
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Wtf? :lol:
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..