Girl you were with became a groupie

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BDG135
Platinum Artist

Girl you were with became a groupie

Post by BDG135 »

I know you guys may not want to admit it but how many of you have went to a concert with a girl and she went backstage with the band leaving you behind? It could have been a date or a someone you wanted to get with in your group.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Girl you were with became a groupie

Post by Turner Coates »

Sorta. I had a non-serious relationship with a gal who dropped by a gig I was working. I introduced her to Aldo Nova and they hit it off. I never saw her again. Years later, I heard that she married a famous hard rock band member and they lived on an island in Spain. The person who told me couldn't remember which band. Do you guys know of an 80s rocker who lives on a Spanish island? I've been wondering for years. The gal's name was "Tish." Do any current or past members of bands such as Scorps or Priest live in Spain?

Another example involves a good friend of mine. He had a beautiful girlfriend. The guy started working for some promoters, and the girlfriend began hanging out at the shows. She met Matty, the drummer for Loverboy, broke up with my friend, and took off on the road with Matty. I heard it only lasted a few weeks. She eventually married a radio DJ. I saw her a few years ago. She was divorced, broke and miserable.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

suckit wrote: didn't somebody post on here that loverboy did super sick shit like tie the girls up in the shower and piss on them?
That was me. The band had an underage girl in an empty hot tub. Let it be said that they were not gentlemen. They took Polaroids for their photo album.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

suckit wrote:
shaving, pissing...whatever, i at least had the venue (bathroom) right.
Those guys were the Stonebreed of their era. I'm sure they left massive stains everywhere they went. Nowadays, Reno looks like Chris Christie pretending to be a biker.
Karma's a bitch.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

suckit wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
suckit wrote:
shaving, pissing...whatever, i at least had the venue (bathroom) right.
Those guys were the Stonebreed of their era. I'm sure they left massive stains everywhere they went. Nowadays, Reno looks like Chris Christie pretending to be a biker.
Karma's a bitch.
Did they ever headline? Theaters and sheds maybe.
It was in their heyday. They headlined arenas and were on some stadium packages. They pulled in 10-15 thousand people at the gigs I worked.

Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:48 pm she married a famous hard rock band member and they lived on an island in Spain. The person who told me couldn't remember which band. Do you guys know of an 80s rocker who lives on a Spanish island? I've been wondering for years. The gal's name was "Tish." Do any current or past members of bands such as Scorps or Priest live in Spain?
I think all Priest members except Halford lived in Spain in the 80s and 90s. Dave Holland lived on Ibiza and I think Tipton may still have a house there.

David Coverdale tried to pull my then gf in 1990 but she eventually said no, after getting a bunch of pics with him she could show off with. I got one too and a stack of WS and DP albums signed so I won't complain.

I know a guy who dates or is fwb with a chick who was a groupie in the 90s and says she fucked members of Accept, Manowar, Whitesnake (not DC this time), and I think Dio and 2-3 more bands. She was with said Manowar member for two weeks on tour, and hung out with him on later tours. Woman be my slave...