Wolfsbane's "Live Fast, Die Fast: Wicked Tales Of Booze, Birds And Bad Language" - my review

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

JinglesTheChristmasMouse
MSX Tour Support Act

Wolfsbane's "Live Fast, Die Fast: Wicked Tales Of Booze, Birds And Bad Language" - my review

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse »

OK.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Wolfsbane's "Live Fast, Die Fast: Wicked Tales Of Booze, Birds And Bad Language" - my review

Post by dmbrocker »

Okay, but what does Wolfsbane have to do with the Ho Board? Unless you want the scoop on Blaze Bayley’s groupie stories or you just happen to think he’s an extremely handsome guy. Don’t worry, we won’t judge you if it’s the latter.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Wolfsbane's "Live Fast, Die Fast: Wicked Tales Of Booze, Birds And Bad Language" - my review

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Does Blaze Bayley have a big hog?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
JinglesTheChristmasMouse
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:48 pm Okay, but what does Wolfsbane have to do with the Ho Board? Unless you want the scoop on Blaze Bayley’s groupie stories or you just happen to think he’s an extremely handsome guy. Don’t worry, we won’t judge you if it’s the latter.
I'd be willing to meet him, but only with a proper chaperone.