Rate the last movie you saw

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Post by UtahRatt »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Obsessed 7/10 Ali Larter...bitch is crazy.
Not sure if I commented on it but ya, she's a crazy whore. The movie on the other hand put me to sleep.....How did it end? Obsessed 5/10

Race to witch mountain - 3/10 - My post count went up watching that waste of film.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

deathcurse wrote:Towelhead

A friend of mine recommended I check this out. I am absolutely convinced that a CERTAIN POSTER who rated this movie previously is totally fucking sick in the head. The fingering scene is not only REALLY unsexy, it's disturbing as hell. The shaving, while not as disturbing, was just uncomfortable to watch. The CERTAIN POSTER who seemed to get off on these scenes needs to have his head examined.

I did enjoy the movie though. I thought that the exploration of the adolescent girl's sexuality was realistic without being exploitative. I also liked how the characters were multi-dimensional, neither good nor bad but rather both, often in the same scenes. The father was especially a hoot.

Good movie but if you jerk off to it, you're a pervert. No two ways about it.

7/10
Fuck you I said I laughed at it.

Oh wait
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
Garbageman
Trashsocioculturist
Location: This is gonna be one hell of a horse race, cuz I'm riding a cheetah!

Post by Garbageman »

I'm watching "Envy" on TBS.

I think I saw this before when I was smashedor half asleep and couldn't make it through 20 minutes.

Now in a semi-sober/bored state, I'm in shock how truly awful this thing is. No wonder a 2004 movie with then-hot box office stars, Ben Stiller & Jack Black, having names above the title with an award winning director (Barry Levinson from "Rain Man") was swept so far under the rug.

The interaction between people makes "Ishtar" look like "Pulp Fiction!"

The plot is like if the "South Park" guys wanted to do an homage to the Belushi/Aykroyd flick "Neighbors" and decided their version was so horrible a retarded 7 year old could write a better version... then had it filmed by Barry Levinson and cast Ben Stiller & Jack Black.
radiobed wrote:The bottom line is Sleek is so far from credible when discussing Poison and their impact.
"I had to work hard for my yacht. I even played with Don Dokken." Bobby Blotzer
becq79
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by becq79 »

Just saw "Tooth Fairy" with The Rock.

Ho hum. 6/10
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

deathcurse wrote:Towelhead

A friend of mine recommended I check this out. I am absolutely convinced that a CERTAIN POSTER who rated this movie previously is totally fucking sick in the head. The fingering scene is not only REALLY unsexy, it's disturbing as hell. The shaving, while not as disturbing, was just uncomfortable to watch. The CERTAIN POSTER who seemed to get off on these scenes needs to have his head examined.

I did enjoy the movie though. I thought that the exploration of the adolescent girl's sexuality was realistic without being exploitative. I also liked how the characters were multi-dimensional, neither good nor bad but rather both, often in the same scenes. The father was especially a hoot.

Good movie but if you jerk off to it, you're a pervert. No two ways about it.

7/10

Thought this was good as well, but that scene was disturbing.

The Maiden Heist 7/10
theglammerthebetter
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by theglammerthebetter »

Hell Ride

Its another one of those Quentin tarentino presents movie,its about bikers gang war with michael madsen,vinnie jones, david carradine, dennis hopper, its pretty bad like 3/10 but theres so many hot naked chicks it deserves 2 bonus points :lol: 5/10

Classic lines from the movie

Girl: Hey, what do those white wings mean?
Billy Wings: They're for licking virgin pussy. Red wings for licking a bleeding pussy. See that? Blue and yellow wings for licking a police woman. Green wings for licking a pussy with crabs. Purple wings... They're for licking a dead pussy... See that? Pill popping, cunt eating, dope smoking, mother fucker. But you know... in a good way
They say all good boys go to heaven
But bad boys bring heaven to you
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

District 9.........3/5
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

all 3 Karate Kid movies last week on TV

10/10
10/10
10/10
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
YYC
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by YYC »

Extract-7/10 Decent flick. Not Mike Judge's best, but entertaining. Gene Simmons played a great ambulance-chasing attorney.

Halloween II-8/10 I really enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. I loved the first one, and stupidly listened to all the hate for the second on this board and avoided it in theaters. I thought it was just as good as the first, if not better.
ryan76 wrote:I hope all your children have small penises, including the girls.
theglammerthebetter

The game , i loved back in the day when i saw it in a theatre but didnt like it as much last night on tv, guess its one of those movie were the surprise ending plays too big of a part 7/10

Theres something about mary 8/10 just a comedy classic
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

YYC wrote:Halloween II-8/10 I really enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. I loved the first one, and stupidly listened to all the hate for the second on this board and avoided it in theaters. I thought it was just as good as the first, if not better.
YES!

This has been discussed to death but I'm really with you on this one. I liked the first one but I think the weight of the first movie really hindered it. This one allowed Zombie to stretch out a lot more and for the most part, I think he went to a lot of interesting places.

And the violence was fucking BRUTAL.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
silent_eyes
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by silent_eyes »

deathcurse wrote:
YYC wrote:Halloween II-8/10 I really enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. I loved the first one, and stupidly listened to all the hate for the second on this board and avoided it in theaters. I thought it was just as good as the first, if not better.
YES!

This has been discussed to death but I'm really with you on this one. I liked the first one but I think the weight of the first movie really hindered it. This one allowed Zombie to stretch out a lot more and for the most part, I think he went to a lot of interesting places.

You've got that right. He totally butchered that nurse near the first of the movie. I really need to watch this again, since the version I downloaded was so dark I couldn't see 75% of what was going on.
ME262
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ME262 »

Daybreakers - 5/10 Ethan Hawke can't carry a movie, he needs good talent around him & there is not much in this movie. There's some decent gore & action, but overall the story is weak and just not that interesting.

My Bloody Valentine 3d - 8/10 Now this is more like it. There's some great kills in this movie, plenty of t-n-a to look at too. The 3d effect sucked major ass on my TV, but the 2d version looked & sounded great. I just bought the original version and will check it out later this week, but I don't see any way it's going to be better than this one.
YYC

Post by YYC »

deathcurse wrote:
YES!

I thought that the characters were remarkably believable. Laurie and Annie (I keep wanting to call her Jamie) had some subtlety to their motivations and behavior, and it made sense for them to do the things they did.

I didn't even mind the white horse bullshit all that much. It worked for what he was doing. Hell, even Zombie's dialogue was better. I like what they did with Loomis, though I think McDowel is guilty of some scenery chewing and overacting. But yeah, overall, I dug it quite a bit.
SLASH1976
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by SLASH1976 »

theglammerthebetter wrote:The game , i loved back in the day when i saw it in a theatre but didnt like it as much last night on tv, guess its one of those movie were the surprise ending plays too big of a part 7/10

Theres something about mary 8/10 just a comedy classic
The Game is great !
SAVE THE EARTH IT'S THE ONLY PLANET WITH BEER

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy & paste him into your
(")_(") sig to help him gain world domination

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

I think it was Funny People. I'll give it a 7; I enjoyed it a lot more than I would've expected, but it was so goddamn long.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

MurrayFiend wrote:I think it was Funny People. I'll give it a 7; I enjoyed it a lot more than I would've expected, but it was so goddamn long.
Yeah, it was way too long. I also didn't really think the whole love story part worked all that well. I realize it was a big part of the movie, but it didn't play out as well as it should have.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Sheitan

Weird French horror movie. Loved it!

9/10
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by gruentransfer »

Up in the Air - thought it was as good as the reviews. Quite sad in parts. Can recommend it 9/10.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Beer League - 5/10
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

silent_eyes wrote:Got The Hurt Locker to watch tonight... can't wait! Heard so many good things about it.
Watched it tonight. Disappointed after all the hype. 5/10
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Bridget wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:I think it was Funny People. I'll give it a 7; I enjoyed it a lot more than I would've expected, but it was so goddamn long.
Yeah, it was way too long. I also didn't really think the whole love story part worked all that well. I realize it was a big part of the movie, but it didn't play out as well as it should have.
True. Eric Bana really showed his chops as a comic actor, though, and overall I'm still an Apatow nutswinger.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Mikky_Five

Post by Mikky_Five »

At a glance I'm assuming that I will be disappointed in Beer League and blown away by The Hurt Locker.

If any or all of you are wrong (IMO) you must send me a youtube link of you water skiing with Tom Brokaw to the tune of a recent Wasp song.
YYC

Post by YYC »

Garbage Truck Juice wrote:
YYC wrote:Hell, even Zombie's dialogue was better.
I was agreeing with your assessment until I read this. The dialogue was the worst part of the movie. I swear RZ told every actor 'when in doubt throw in a few more fucks for good measure.
I didn't say it was good, I said it was better. :D The car wreck scene didn't bother me because I could easily see myself cursing like that if I were in a wreck. The one that annoyed me was an early conversation between Laurie and Jamie where each girl threw at least one "fuck" into literally every sentence she said.
AmericanJackass
Headlining Clubs

Post by AmericanJackass »

Fat_Elvis wrote:
silent_eyes wrote:Got The Hurt Locker to watch tonight... can't wait! Heard so many good things about it.
Watched it tonight. Disappointed after all the hype. 5/10

Kind of disappointed also. Some good suspenseful moments along with some parts a bit too dragged out. Should have shown what happened w/Sanborn & Eldridge at the end.
7/10
theglammerthebetter

Adventureland, tought it was gonna be another boring stoner movie but it was a funny rom com with a great soundtrack. Lisa P was fucking hot
Bridget
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bridget »

Avatar - 7.8/10. The 3D business was really good. The fiberoptic tails were kinda cool too.
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

The Book of Eli. The Hughes Brothers directed this so that is almost an automatic win. Denzel was good in it (they also allude to something about his character in it, but I won't give it away), and Gary Oldman plays a great maniac as always. Mila Kuntis from That 70's Show is super hot in it too. 8/10
shadow
Picking a Band Name

Post by shadow »

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - 7/10. Jennifer Garner's presence makes any movie better by default so this was decent.
John Simon Ritchie

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

deathcurse wrote:Sheitan

Weird French horror movie. Loved it!

9/10
Have you seen MARTYRS yet? Holy shit what a headfuck of a movie. Brutal. I'm still not sure what to rate it 'til I get a chance to see it again. The French are cranking out the awesome horror/brutality these days.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners