Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:A lot of people DO look and listen to what Obama (and Hillary) say/said. We aren't blind sheep like so many of you are.
Please explain what they mean when they said the things in this video...
https://youtu.be/aHGit3zF808
"We aren't blind sheep. Here, let me prove it by posting an NRA propaganda video." :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:A lot of people DO look and listen to what Obama (and Hillary) say/said. We aren't blind sheep like so many of you are.
Please explain what they mean when they said the things in this video...
https://youtu.be/aHGit3zF808
"We aren't blind sheep. Here, let me prove it by posting an NRA propaganda video." :lol:
If there's any organization right now that loves to feed off of the paranoia of the right, it's the NRA, and they had a practical field day this election.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Bob Dole is paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan. He admitted he 'may have' brokered Trump's call.
http://theweek.com/speedreads/665790/bo ... rumps-call

Former Sen. Bob Dole admitted Monday that he "may have had some influence" on the controversial phone call between President-elect Donald Trump and Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen. Public filings show that Dole is paid $20,000 a month to advance Taiwan's interests in Washington, BuzzFeed News reported Tuesday.

Trump's decision last week to accept the congratulatory phone call was a sharp break with diplomatic norms. American and Taiwanese leaders are last known to have spoken directly in 1979 as the United States does not formally recognize Taiwan as an independent nation, separate from China.

BuzzFeed News found that none of the documents it reviewed between Dole's client, the Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office (TECRO), and his firm suggest that TECRO explicitly asked Dole to arrange the conversation between Trump and the Taiwanese president. But a March 17 letter from Dole to Taiwan's former top representative in Washington, Lyu-shun Shen, stated that "through close coordination with your staff, we are also prepared to undertake other special assignments on your behalf, provided that they are mutually agreed to by both parties."

The letter also includes Dole's assurance that "this year, we agree that our activities will continue to focus specially [sic] on assisting you with [your] agenda as it relates to the U.S. administration and Congress."

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/us/po ... .html?_r=0

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Trump is going to make George W. look like Dwight Eisenhower

I don't think Trump survives 4 years in office. He will quit. He will leave the office or just hide behind his
Twitter account.

THIS IS GOING TO BE HORRIBLE TO WATCH!
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Rev is such a moron. :lol:
Felony libel!
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

vlad wrote: Oh Rev., Rev. I got just few seconds in to it and ...
Therein lies your problem (well... One of many). You got a few seconds in and made your dumb-ass assumptions of what would be shown in the video.
You skipped right over the part where Obama and Killary BOTH stated that the way Australia handled guns (Gun ban and confiscation) is "something worth considering."

"Killary said: "“I think it worth considering doing it on the national level, if that could be arranged.”

I understand that even if you hear the words straight from their mouths you still won't accept it, but here you go anyway, sheep...
Here's Killary: https://youtu.be/JctBYrIaKvY
Here's Obama: (start at 1:40): https://youtu.be/T3Ex3T8YU8g

And I'll leave you with this...
"17 Years After Gun Bans in Australia …Police Say Gun Crime is Out of Control"
http://gunsnfreedom.com/17-years-after- ... ntrol/1010
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

No Rev, it's not my problem. Already a couple of seconds in and I knew right where that vid was going.

I am very well aware of the positions of Obama and Hillary, because I heard what they said and wrote, not the phonied up versions Wayne LaPierre and the gun nuts "reinterpret" for the gullible.. And I do not have a problem with it. See, all the "scary" youtubes you throw up are made for folks like you.

We don't need "man cards" (an ad in Maxim magazine for one of the bad ass looking guns) Looking for that one, I found the one below. Seriously, they called it a man card. Sucks that some people need a military looking gun to feel masculine.

http://www.ammoland.com/2010/05/bushmas ... z4SArGRKKC

We have guns, 5 long and a pistol, old school long barrel revolver from my husband's grandfather. The husband just got a bigger elk gun, and now that the seasons are over they all go back in that little room where we lock them up till next year. Remarkably, no one from the Obama administration ever even came by to check. Or from the DNC. They didn't even call! :cry:

Ah the Australia card. :lol:
http://www.snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

That's all well and good that you put your guns away every season.
And of course nobody has come for your guns. That is because when they start piping up and saying stupid shit like "Australia's gun confiscation is something to be considered," those of us that are pro 2nd stand up to them and knock 'em down.
You better believe that if we were all just as passive and sheeply about it as you are, they would steamroll right over everyone and confiscate your weapons.
If you and your family appreciate having those funny seasonal weapons of yours, you should thank those of us who keep an eye on the situation and fight to smack down those who would try to take our weapons.

Do not be fooled though... They definitely want to disarm us.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

NRA nitwits have been kvetching since 2008 and still not a single gun confiscated. What is the expiration date on this particular paranoid fantasy? Can't we move on to other paranoid fantasies yet?

For Revtard, much like the mullet, some things stay in style forever.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:That's all well and good that you put your guns away every season.
And of course nobody has come for your guns. That is because when they start piping up and saying stupid shit like "Australia's gun confiscation is something to be considered," those of us that are pro 2nd stand up to them and knock 'em down.
Knock 'em down with false stats?
Really?

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

On July 19th of this year I was able to purchase an AR15 semi-automatic rifle if I wanted to. By July 20th, the very next day I could no longer purchase that same weapon because liberal douchebag Maura Healey banned it... ONE DAY NOTICE! It was here one day and gone the next.

Don't fucking tell me they aren't trying to limit or take away weapons. Little by little they are chipping away at it.
Thank Christ Trump won the election. He wants to make my license good across the whole US of A and also remove bans on what weapons, accessories and magazines I can own.

I am a highly trained former 1st Force Recon Marine... Not the bad guy. I have legally carried firearms for more than half my life without a single incident. There is no sense in continually limiting my weapons and ammo to make sure I draw, load and fire slower than the bad guy.

Ushering in hundreds of thousands of Islamic people who were born and bred to hate us and who wish us dead, all the while doing everything they can to either disarm law-abiding citizens, or at minimum slow their ability to protect themselves is alarming. I don't understand folks who don't see a problem here.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:If you and your family appreciate having those funny seasonal weapons of yours, .
"Funny seasonal weapons"...you are so silly. If you know about guns as much as you claim to you damn well a Rem 7mm Mag or a Remingtom700/Holland & Holland 300 mag* are not "funny"..they aren't quaint, and they can kill you. They are certainly no less lethal, except for the idiots who "require" a magazine. Like AR-15s. Really not sympathetic.

*I'm still not clear on how Remington & Holland & Holland came to be on the same gun (it's like baseball stats to me, my eyes glaze over). I once saw a H&H for sale in the UK (online) for 14,000 Pounds, when I once had a fantasy of buying him a Purdey..it was a very very brief fantasy. When the husband said he got this one, I about had a heart attack. He tried to explain it, and finally he just said he didn't pay 25K for it, far from it.
LJP 2002-2014

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Turner Coates wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:That's all well and good that you put your guns away every season.
Knock 'em down with false stats?
Really?
No, stupid. Knock 'em down with more votes for pro-gun Republicans than votes sissified sheeply liberal terrorist sympathizers.
In case you haven't heard, we voted in pro-gun Trump and a Republican house and senate. We knocked you ALL down and will now go about fixing your retarded liberal mess. This is how we protest your retardation.
You hold on to your safety pin, snowflake. We'll hang on to our firing pins... And yes, the firing pins won again.

Y'all got the smackdown for your stupidity.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: We knocked you ALL down and will now go about fixing your retarded liberal mess.
Nah. You're wrong again. I'm still standing. I guess you missed. Next time, try a bazooka.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I don't know Rev, you sound like a snowflake yourself. You need that stupid ass AR-15? Missing your man card?
LJP 2002-2014

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

vlad wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:If you and your family appreciate having those funny seasonal weapons of yours, .
"Funny seasonal weapons"...you are so silly. If you know about guns as much as you claim to you damn well a Rem 7mm Mag or a Remingtom700/Holland & Holland 300 mag* are not "funny"..they aren't quaint, and they can kill you. They are certainly no less lethal, except for the idiots who "require" a magazine. Like AR-15s. Really not sympathetic.

*I'm still not clear on how Remington & Holland & Holland came to be on the same gun (it's like baseball stats to me, my eyes glaze over). I once saw a H&H for sale in the UK (online) for 14,000 Pounds, when I once had a fantasy of buying him a Purdey..it was a very very brief fantasy. When the husband said he got this one, I about had a heart attack. He tried to explain it, and finally he just said he didn't pay 25K for it, far from it.
If a bad guy (or multiple bad guys) are coming at you and you miss ONCE... That's all folks! You are done!
Even if you fire and hit ONE person in a group... You are done! You'll be fumbling around trying to nose the next round into the chamber by hand.
I know, I know... I'm paranoid and that sort of shit doesn't happen. :roll:

Your rifle is good for hunting. That is all. It is FAR less lethal than a semi-automatic with a mag when it comes to protection. How can you even say it is "no less lethal?"
Even my latest hunting rifle, which is bolt action to be Massachusetts compliant (now that Douche Healey banned the semi-autos), has a magazine so at least I don't have to manually load one round at a time by hand.
http://www.tactical-life.com/firearms/s ... bas-k-308/

Still slows my rate of fire WAY down though. My bolt-action Savage 308 with a magazine is far less quick and lethal than the semi-auto AR15 and your Remmy 700 is even slower than the Savage! Yours is good for taking that one shot. Good for hunting and nothing more.
I prefer to use the right tool for the job. Yes... You can sink a nail with a wrench, but it is easier, safer and more practical to use a hammer.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

vlad wrote:I don't know Rev, you sound like a snowflake yourself. You need that stupid ass AR-15? Missing your man card?
I don't NEED it... I WANT it! It is a good, reliable weapon and it is very very close to the M-16 I carried and trained with during my time in the service. I am familiar with and comfortable with that rifle.

I don't like being told that Joe Shmoe from NH can turn 18 and arm himself in a way that he feels comfortable but a highly trained former Marine from Massachusetts 1.5 miles away, who has taken the training certification course and passed a full background check is not to be trusted with that same right because some nutjob in Florida used a semi-auto to wipe out clubgoers (Yes, that is what sparked Healey's ban even though there have been ZERO incidents like that in MA). It is bullshit. It is liberal bullshit and they are trying to chip away at the stone.
I could move to NH, but that is not my home state. I was born here and I like it here. I own property here. I work here.

Again... We have Trump now though so it will all work out. Reciprocity across the US and no bans on semi-auto's, accessories, mags, etc. Gonna be YUUUGE! :D

BTW... I DO believe people should have to be trained and go through a background check before carrying ANY weapon.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:BTW... I DO believe people should have to be trained and go through a background check before carrying ANY weapon.
If the background check was at all thorough, you wouldn't own a single weapon. Just your crazo blogs.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

exitflagger wrote:NRA nitwits have been kvetching since 2008 and still not a single gun confiscated. What is the expiration date on this particular paranoid fantasy? Can't we move on to other paranoid fantasies yet?

For Revtard, much like the mullet, some things stay in style forever.
SMH... This is why I constantly point out your sheepliness, blind one. It HAS happened. The waters of confiscation have been tested.

NEW ORLEANS, Sept. 8 - Local police officers began confiscating weapons from civilians in preparation for a forced evacuation of the last holdouts still living here...
Police officers and federal law enforcement agents scoured the city carrying assault rifles seeking residents who have holed up to avoid forcible eviction, as well as those who are still considering evacuating voluntarily to escape the city's putrid waters.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/09/us/na ... .html?_r=0

Guidos said, armed federal agents identifying themselves as U.S. marshals confiscated her weapons and ordered her and six friends to leave by noon Thursday.
"When you get 15 M-16s pointed at you and they line you up against the wall, it's kind of scary," said Guidos, 55.
"No one will be able to be armed," Compass said. "Guns will be taken. Only law enforcement will be allowed to have guns."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02089.html

And while I'm at it... Why are there so may prohibitions put on body armor across this great nation of ours? What reason could anyone possibly have to ban or in any way hinder the sale of body armor to anyone?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Meh, bored with guns.

So Trump does his twitter thing on Boeing, because the Boeing CEO said not really awful things about China and tariffs that Pumpkinhead didn't like. Revenge tweeting. Boeing stock sank (though it is coming back).

Anyway, in the meantime, the House scrapped a provision that would require only American steel be used in infrastructure projects.

http://thehill.com/policy/transportatio ... water-bill

It's who you voted for, Rust Belt. :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Damn, how did magical gun confiscator Obama manage to breach the 2nd amendment 3 years before taking office?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote:Damn, how did magical gun confiscator Obama manage to breach the 2nd amendment 3 years before taking office?
It's all Bush's fault!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Everyday I thank Jeebus that the only thing standing between us and Sharia law is a mulleted former driver's ed instructor who believes himself to have occasional communion with intergalactic reptiles. I'm pretty sure that's exactly what the framers of the Constitution foresaw when they wrote about well regulated militias.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

How are those recounts going?

Federal judge agrees to end Michigan recount

A federal judge who ordered Michigan to start recounting presidential votes has dropped his decision, effectively ending a second look at ballots statewide.

Judge Mark Goldsmith acted Wednesday night, a day after the state appeals court said the Green Party candidate isn’t eligible to seek a recount of millions of vote cast Nov. 8.

Earlier Wednesday, the Michigan elections board said the recount would end if Goldsmith extinguished his earlier order.

It was Goldsmith’s midnight ruling Monday that started the recount in Michigan. But his order dealt with timing — not whether a recount was appropriate. More than 20 counties so far are recounting ballots, and some are finished.

The state appeals court said Tuesday that Jill Stein doesn’t qualify as an “aggrieved” candidate under state law because she got only 1 percent of the Michigan vote and can’t win with a recount. Stein is appealing to the Michigan Supreme Court.

SOURCE and more
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

BlackCrypt wrote:Image
:lol:

Hitler was Time magazines Man of the year in 1938. Stalin, twice!
LJP 2002-2014

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I'm not going to suffer this alone. Some smart ass sent this to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVpu6MnXBhQ

Tiffany Trump's "Like A Bird".
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:I'm not going to suffer this alone. Some smart ass sent this to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVpu6MnXBhQ

Tiffany Trump's "Like A Bird".