Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Re: President Trump

Post by aerozeppelin »

MickeyG wrote:
That-guy wrote:Seriously, what's up with the whole snowflake thing? Is that supposed to be an insult? It makes no sense.
You've never heard of "Generation Snowflake"? It's used to describe the Millennial's because they are so pussified and get their feelings hurt very easily and get very upset at anyone who has an opposite point of view to theirs.
Yeah, it's a real stark contrast to those members of older generations who are always open to fielding opposing opinions and discussing them in a mature fashion....

The Millennials love hearing the Boomers trash them for all of their so-called deficiencies when they were the ones the raised them and instilled said values and expectations. No one ever asked for a participation trophy after all.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Never heard of it. Oh well, I'm old anyway. :lol:
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

MickeyG wrote:
That-guy wrote:Seriously, what's up with the whole snowflake thing? Is that supposed to be an insult? It makes no sense.
You've never heard of "Generation Snowflake"? It's used to describe the Millennial's because they are so pussified and get their feelings hurt very easily and get very upset at anyone who has an opposite point of view to theirs.
Some of them get so upset over not getting their way they need therapy and time off from school or work to help them recover

Trumps enforcing laws and standing up for our American citizens first and foremost makes him seen the antichrist to these adult children

A grown adult with that fragile of a mindset is pitiful, more than anything else
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Ironman wrote:
Trumps enforcing laws and standing up for our American citizens first and foremost
Please tell me which American citizens he'll be standing up for. Will it be all law abiding American citizens or just the rich, white ones?
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Ironman wrote:Trumps enforcing laws and standing up for our American citizens first and foremost
What laws are Drumpf enforcing and standing up for American citizens that Obama hasn't?
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

That-guy wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Trumps enforcing laws and standing up for our American citizens first and foremost
Please tell me which American citizens he'll be standing up for. Will it be all law abiding American citizens or just the rich, white ones?
Those with legal citizenship, those with veteran status, and law-abiding Americans of all races and income levels

ALL law abiding Americans

Have you not heard his campaign rally's over the last year ? Hey takes a firm stance and has done it repeatedly to whereeven the overly dramatic, far left crybabies can comprehend it
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Ironman wrote:
That-guy wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Those with legal citizenship, those with veteran status, and law-abiding Americans of all races and income levels

ALL law abiding Americans

Have you not heard his campaign rally's over the last year ? Hey takes a firm stance and has done it repeatedly to whereeven the overly dramatic, far left crybabies can comprehend it
Is it the same campaign promise he made to "drain the swamp in Washington" he's going back on now?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Creaton you need to be way more articulate in order to troll effectively. You sound like a Downs kid.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

aerozeppelin wrote:
MickeyG wrote:
Yeah, it's a real stark contrast to those members of older generations who are always open to fielding opposing opinions and discussing them in a mature fashion....

The Millennials love hearing the Boomers trash them for all of their so-called deficiencies when they were the ones the raised them and instilled said values and expectations. No one ever asked for a participation trophy after all.
Some people might argue that the rise of Trump is a counter reaction to how PC and "soft" society has become. But I agree, that parents must take much of the blame.
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image

This is hilarious. Are lefties still blaming Russia for exposing the DNC and it's anti-democratic actions? I haven't checked the latest "news"(big emphasis on quotations) on Putin's hacking scheme to support Trump. Is the precedent now that any time an American hacker attacks a foreign website, the president of the US has to answer for it just like Putin?
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chieftard44 wrote:

ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Chieftan44 wrote: I haven't checked the latest "news"(big emphasis on quotations) on Putin's hacking scheme to support Trump.
LMFAO, you haven't followed the news but you have an opinion. How typical. Here is today's news for you Duncetan44:

Security company releases new evidence of Russian role in DNC hack

https://youtu.be/-usx8bjKGV8
Chieftan44

Post by Chieftan44 »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Chieftan44 wrote: I haven't checked the latest "news"(big emphasis on quotations) on Putin's hacking scheme to support Trump.
LMFAO, you haven't followed the news but you have an opinion. How typical. Here is today's news for you Duncetan44:

Good video. Thanks for link. I noticed it was just published today.

Interesting that the Russian guy said he understood why anyone would be skeptical about the Russian military's involvement given the information provided so far. So as a presumably Democrat American, how do you feel about how not one person in the cabal of the DNC had the balls or moral fortitude to say anything to the public about the push to forcibly nominate Hillary? That it took a concentrated intelligence attack by an enemy country to expose the blatant corruption of the DNC? And in light of that, why using a private email server might be a ridiculously stupid practice?
Danzig in the Dark

Chieftard44 wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:

Good video. Thanks for link. I noticed it was just published today.

Interesting that the Russian guy said he understood why anyone would be skeptical about the Russian military's involvement given the information provided so far. So as a presumably Democrat American, how do you feel about how not one person in the cabal of the DNC had the balls or moral fortitude to say anything to the public about the push to forcibly nominate Hillary? That it took a concentrated intelligence attack by an enemy country to expose the blatant corruption of the DNC? And in light of that, why using a private email server might be a ridiculously stupid practice?
In light of what? Her server was never hacked. How much more secure than that do you get, Chieftard?
http://correctrecord.org/wp-content/upl ... report.pdf
ImageImage
Chieftan44

Post by Chieftan44 »

So, Dumbass literally in the Dark, you support the Democrats' circumvention of the democratic process with all the irony that entails?

And did your dumb ass really bring Wikileaks into this?

In April 2015 the New York Times published a story about a company called "Uranium One" which was sold to Russian government-controlled interests, giving Russia effective control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for the production of nuclear weapons, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of US government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off the deal was the State Department, then headed by Secretary Clinton. The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) comprises, among others, the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy.

As Russian interests gradually took control of Uranium One millions of dollars were donated to the Clinton Foundation between 2009 and 2013 from individuals directly connected to the deal including the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Telfer. Although Mrs Clinton had an agreement with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors to the Clinton Foundation, the contributions from the Chairman of Uranium One were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/press-release

Is there any room for Hillary on that horse? I think there is. Protip: Leave her top ON.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:

Oh snap! The Russians did what our own press was supposed to be doing??? They exposed corruption!!!!

Putin sucks and yet he did the job CNN and The New York Times was supposed to be doing.

Were they supposed to hack? No. Yet, if they INVESTIGATED they could have exposed Hilarity's corruption!

How sad.

Danzig in the Dark

Why didn't you answer my question? It's OK though because it was rhetorical. We both know you were schooled, Chieftard. :lol:
Chieftard44 wrote:So, Dumbass literally in the Dark, you support the Democrats' circumvention of the democratic process with all the irony that entails?
If you wish me to answer this question, you'll need to clarify yourself and specify to what you refer.
Chieftard44 wrote:And did your dumb ass really bring Wikileaks into this?

In April 2015 the New York Times published a story about a company called "Uranium One" which was sold to Russian government-controlled interests, giving Russia effective control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for the production of nuclear weapons, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of US government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off the deal was the State Department, then headed by Secretary Clinton. The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) comprises, among others, the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy.

As Russian interests gradually took control of Uranium One millions of dollars were donated to the Clinton Foundation between 2009 and 2013 from individuals directly connected to the deal including the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Telfer. Although Mrs Clinton had an agreement with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors to the Clinton Foundation, the contributions from the Chairman of Uranium One were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/press-release

Is there any room for Hillary on that horse? I think there is. Protip: Leave her top ON.
Please tell me how this relates to the Clinton email server. I'll wait, Chieftard.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

brotherplanet wrote: Oh snap! The Russians did what our own press was supposed to be doing??? They exposed corruption!!!!
LMFAO, the press is not supposed to hack computers dumb ass. Hilarious to remember you getting your panties into a twist over the NDAA and the Patriot Act but now you're up Russia's ass and prefer fascist Trump over Clinton.

search.php?keywords=+NDAA&terms=all&aut ... mit=Search

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So yeah, Trump wants to restart the nuclear arms race! Splendid.

A lot of Trump supporters have insisted it's not about racism or bigotry or just plain stupid motherfucking "stigginit". Yeah, sure, fine. But here is Carl Paladino, Trump's campaign co-chair from NY:
1. Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.

2. Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.
https://twitter.com/WKBW/status/812327104666812417
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:So yeah, Trump wants to restart the nuclear arms race! Splendid.
He's got the football now, and he's waving it over his head for everyone to see.

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:
He's got the football now, and he's waving it over his head for everyone to see.
He's got those those tiny little fingers though, he'll not be able to hang on to it.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
He's got those those tiny little fingers though, he'll not be able to hang on to it.
Exactly. But the important thing is to show everybody he's the captain of the varsity death squad.

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

He's going to do it "until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes" whatever the fuck that means. How will he know when the world comes to its senses regarding nukes? Hey no biggie, it's only a nuclear bomb. No need to be specific or thoughtful.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
He's going to do it "until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes" whatever the fuck that means. How will he know when the world comes to its senses regarding nukes? Hey no biggie, it's only a nuclear bomb. No need to be specific or thoughtful.
Yeah that whole Salt I and Salt II is obviously something he missed. Also, alarmingly to me, during the campaign it came out that he did not know what MAD was. And why couldn't we use nukes if we have them. Also, he wouldn't take nuking Europe off the table.

I feel like I'm watching "Dr. Strangelove" all over again, but without the wit and satire that was part of that film.
LJP 2002-2014

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad wrote: Yeah that whole Salt I and Salt II is obviously something he missed. Also, alarmingly to me, during the campaign it came out that he did not know what MAD was. And why couldn't we use nukes if we have them. Also, he wouldn't take nuking Europe off the table.
Then there was the primary debate where he had no idea what the nuclear triad was.

Trump's Terrifying Nuke Answer at the Debate Should End His Campaign (But It Won't) December 16, 2015
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... t-20151216

Trump had absolutely no idea what Hewitt was asking, and his answer was genuinely terrifying.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2165558273
Trump tweet. He followed with an incorrect amount on Christmas spending (though a whole lot may be due to increased alcohol sales.) :P He said over a trillion when the actual National Retail Federation figures 700 billion or so.

Anyway, Jesus H Christ.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The president-elect sends a lovely New Year's Eve tweet to his enemies. Classy. [eye roll]

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/t ... ies-233086

It's the last day of the year, and going forward I'm gonna need some sort of coping mechanism for this kind of stuff, this instant frustration/sadness produced by the constant barrage of arrogance and amateurishness on display. This man is really going to cause some damage unless he learns something about diplomacy.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

TenBenny wrote:This man is really going to cause some damage.
He's not going to learn diplomacy. He's going to keep sucking Putin's dick and throwing the rest of us under the bus.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

That-guy wrote:
TenBenny wrote:This man is really going to cause some damage.
He's not going to learn diplomacy. He's going to keep sucking Putin's dick and throwing the rest of us under the bus.
No kidding. He's got a school girl crush on Putin. This is from 3 and half years ago. What kind of grown man says that kind of shit?
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 40?lang=en
Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?
LJP 2002-2014