DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Drumpf Supporter/SC Lawmaker/Confederate Flag Defender Arrested for Domestic Violence and Threatening to Kill Wife
"Just stop daddy" children scream in 911 call from lawmaker's home

In the first 911 call to Aiken city police, no one talks to the operator but “please stop” can be heard repeatedly.

“Just stop daddy. Just stop. ... Daddy, why are you doing this?”

Corley’s wife of 12 years can also be heard in the background: “Chris, please stop.”

That prompted the dispatcher to call Aiken County 911.

“I had a caller, sounded a lot like children screaming for help and begging for their father to stop,” the operator said.

In a later 911 call, a woman identified by the sheriff’s office as Corley’s mother-in-law asks for deputies to be sent to the home of a man threatening to kill himself. The dispatcher says deputies are already on the way for “some type of disturbance where the father is beating children?”

“No, no, no,” she responds. “He beat his wife and he’s threatening to kill himself.”

That corresponds with the police report released Tuesday, which said Corley’s wife took the family to her mother’s house across the street after he threatened to kill her, then said he would kill himself. The report said she ran with the children when he went to the bedroom.

Deputies can be seen in a dash cam video driving to the home where the incident occurred, CBS Charleston affiliate WCSCreported. Deputies also question dispatch about the firearm police Corley reportedly had.

A judge set Corley’s bond at $20,000 and ordered him to not contact his wife. Corley didn’t talk about the charges during his brief hearing Tuesday. He’s also barred from handling a firearm.

House Speaker Jay Lucas has promised to take action if Corley is indicted. By state law, Corley must be suspended from the House if indicted on a felony charge.

The 36-year-old Republican was easily re-elected to a second term last month with no opposition.

Corley’s arrest comes after a legislative session where lawmakers strengthened punishments for domestic violence. Gov. Nikki Haley made it a priority to reduce the state’s high rate of women killed by men who know them. Corley voted for the legislation.

Corley may be best known in the House as a staunch defender of the Confederate flag. In 2015, he sent a Christmas card that featured a photo of the Confederate flag that was removed this year from the Statehouse to his Republican colleagues, suggesting they use the holiday to “ask for forgiveness of all your sins such as betrayal.”

During the debate last year on whether to remove the Confederate flag from Statehouse grounds, Corley suggested replacing it with the white flag of surrender and held up a piece of paper taped to a pencil to illustrate his point. The debate followed the massacre of nine black parishioners in a Charleston church by a white man seen in photos brandishing the rebel banner.

After the flag was removed in July 2015, he sponsored a bill calling for a statewide vote on whether to return the flag to a pole in front of the Statehouse. The bill went nowhere.

In December of that year he sent a Christmas card featuring the flag to other members of the House. The front of the card, which you can see above, showed the Confederate flag flying before its removal. On the back, Corley wrote a message chastising the recipients:

May your Christmas be filled with memories of a happier time when South Carolina’s leaders possessed morals, convictions and the principles to stand for what is right.

How fortunate each and every one of us are that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ chose to be born into this miserable world. His sacrifice was difficult, but the best decisions are not always the easiest ones.

May you have a blessed and happy Christmas, and may you take this joyous time as an opportunity to ask forgiveness of all yours sins such as betrayal

In a statement to the Associated Press, Corley said the card was sent to fellow Republicans as a joke, while Democrats were to receive a card with a photo of his children.

“If somebody’s feelings are legitimately hurt about that Christmas card, I think that might speak more to their conscience than the content of the card,” Corley told the AP.

Corley told The State, “It’s supposed to get people to think about why you are up there. You’re there to represent the will of the people. You’re not up there to be royalty. They betrayed the will of their constituents.”
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-corle ... top-daddy/

Still no word on if the defendant will claim this is just merely a false flag operation intended to disarm domestic violence offenders in America...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Mojo wrote: I'll bet she was petty, too.
exitflagger wrote:I'll bet Obama likes Tom Petty.
demolition23 wrote: gets you through the night.
It's all right it's all right. Yep I bet he liked John Lennon too.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Imagine.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Mojo wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
Imagine.
:lol: Let's totally derail this thread fuck Trump.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Mojo wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote: It's all right it's all right. Yep I bet he liked John Lennon too.
Imagine.
:lol: Let's totally derail this thread fuck Trump.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So the House makes a plan to get rid of the Office of Congressional Ethics, then Trump tweets a chastisement about how this is not how government should be wasting its time, then the plan is scuttled. Right, so Trump can look like a hero here? Of course he wants that committee out of the way. People keep falling for this shit?
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote:So the House makes a plan to get rid of the Office of Congressional Ethics, then Trump tweets a chastisement about how this is not how government should be wasting its time, then the plan is scuttled. Right, so Trump can look like a hero here? Of course he wants that committee out of the way. People keep falling for this shit?
Why does Trump want it out of the way? They investigate Congress, not him.
ImageImage
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

What's everyones take on these trade deals? Is Trump right saying they are bullshit and bad for America? Should we be charging a tax for goods imported from the likes of China and Mexico? I read somewhere that it could be bad for the economy if we fuck with the deals, but I like the idea of keeping jobs in America, and having the money I spend possibly pay American workers.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

TenBenny wrote:So the House makes a plan to get rid of the Office of Congressional Ethics, then Trump tweets a chastisement about how this is not how government should be wasting its time, then the plan is scuttled. Right, so Trump can look like a hero here? Of course he wants that committee out of the way. People keep falling for this shit?
You are certifiably stupid.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Post some credentials, doofus.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
His life is a study in stupidity. Bitter loneliness also. There are no better credentials.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenBenny wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

exitflagger wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
:lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Trump is now hanging out with convicted felons. He spent NYE with a guy named
"Joey no socks"

How can Trump be trusted? He has no values.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Machado wrote:Trump is now hanging out with convicted felons. He spent NYE with a guy named
"Joey no socks"

How can Trump be trusted? He has no values.
Don't discriminate against the sockless.
Civil_war
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Civil_war »

MickeyG wrote:What's everyones take on these trade deals? Is Trump right saying they are bullshit and bad for America? Should we be charging a tax for goods imported from the likes of China and Mexico? I read somewhere that it could be bad for the economy if we fuck with the deals, but I like the idea of keeping jobs in America, and having the money I spend possibly pay American workers.
The problem is that a lot of the jobs leaving the USA are not high-skilled jobs that require knowledge. Bringing those jobs back, if it is even possible, will do nothing but drive prices higher and limit the general public's ability to spend. The United States needs to focus its attention on creating jobs and investing in industries that will produce knowledge based goods; making t-shirts, toy pistols, and the like is a thing of the past for America and the people have to understand this. With that said, let's not pretend that 99 percent of these free trade deals are created by wealthy billionaires, or politicians with the backing of wealthy billionaires, so that they can decrease the cost of manufacturing and increase profits.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Your point, MrMagicFingers?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Civil_war wrote:
MickeyG wrote:What's everyones take on these trade deals? Is Trump right saying they are bullshit and bad for America? Should we be charging a tax for goods imported from the likes of China and Mexico? I read somewhere that it could be bad for the economy if we fuck with the deals, but I like the idea of keeping jobs in America, and having the money I spend possibly pay American workers.
The problem is that a lot of the jobs leaving the USA are not high-skilled jobs that require knowledge. Bringing those jobs back, if it is even possible, will do nothing but drive prices higher and limit the general public's ability to spend. The United States needs to focus its attention on creating jobs and investing in industries that will produce knowledge based goods; making t-shirts, toy pistols, and the like is a thing of the past for America and the people have to understand this. With that said, let's not pretend that 99 percent of these free trade deals are created by wealthy billionaires, or politicians with the backing of wealthy billionaires, so that they can decrease the cost of manufacturing and increase profits.
Surely its a mixture of jobs though. I mean, is building cars akin to making water pistols? And the likes of China are getting more sophisticated by the day in their manufacturing skills. I agree with you about the billionaires. Obviously, they look after themselves and don't give a fuck about the rest of us.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

China is already taxed on imports. Trump & Co. won't improve anything.

U.S. hikes duties on Chinese steel to more than 500%
http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/18/news/us ... ina-trade/

Larry Summers lambastes policy paper from top Trump advisers: 'Economic equivalent of creationism'
http://www.businessinsider.com/summers- ... ism-2017-1

Donald Trump just threatened Toyota — but it looks like he got the facts wrong
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 628a669c86
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Donald Trump just threatened Toyota — but it looks like he got the facts wrong
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 628a669c86
#1. When doesn't he get the facts wrong? Seriously.

#2. Before I read the article, I wondered if he was aware that Toyota is not an American company? I see they mentioned that.

#3. On twitter again? As much as I enjoy Trump exposing himself unfiltered (the Android), he's just fucking ridiculous.

#4. When will the Trumps bring their American owned manufacturing back to the USA?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

And now Mexico is NOT paying for the wall, we are. Of course Trump won't pay for it since it'll be paid for with tax dollars.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

I still fail to see where the new Prez is a real Repub, but anyway....

Trump's Border Wall: A Sheriff Says Prisoners Should Build It

A Massachusetts county sheriff has proposed sending prison inmates from around the United States to build the proposed wall along the Mexican border that is one of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's most prominent campaign promises.

"I can think of no other project that would have such a positive impact on our inmates and our country than building this wall," Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson said at his swearing-in ceremony for a fourth term in office late Wednesday.

"Aside from learning and perfecting construction skills, the symbolism of these inmates building a wall to prevent crime in communities around the country, and to preserve jobs and work opportunities for them and other Americans upon release, can be very powerful," he said.

Hodgson, who like Trump is a Republican, said that inmates from around the country could work together to build the proposed wall, which Trump describes as a powerful deterrent to illegal immigration.

Trump, who will be sworn in on January 20, insisted during his campaign that he would convince the Mexican government to pay for the wall, though Mexican officials have repeatedly said they would not do so.

Officials in the Trump transition office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In response to a request by the Trump transition office, the Department of Homeland Security last month identified more than 400 miles (644 km) along the U.S.-Mexico border where new fencing could be erected, according to a document seen by Reuters.

The documents contained an estimate that building that section of fence would cost more than $11 billion.

Source
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

BlackCrypt wrote:I still fail to see where the new Prez is a real Repub, but anyway....

Trump's Border Wall: A Sheriff Says Prisoners Should Build It

A Massachusetts county sheriff has proposed sending prison inmates from around the United States to build the proposed wall along the Mexican border that is one of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's most prominent campaign promises.

"I can think of no other project that would have such a positive impact on our inmates and our country than building this wall," Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson said at his swearing-in ceremony for a fourth term in office late Wednesday.

"Aside from learning and perfecting construction skills, the symbolism of these inmates building a wall to prevent crime in communities around the country, and to preserve jobs and work opportunities for them and other Americans upon release, can be very powerful," he said.

Hodgson, who like Trump is a Republican, said that inmates from around the country could work together to build the proposed wall, which Trump describes as a powerful deterrent to illegal immigration.

Trump, who will be sworn in on January 20, insisted during his campaign that he would convince the Mexican government to pay for the wall, though Mexican officials have repeatedly said they would not do so.

Officials in the Trump transition office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In response to a request by the Trump transition office, the Department of Homeland Security last month identified more than 400 miles (644 km) along the U.S.-Mexico border where new fencing could be erected, according to a document seen by Reuters.

The documents contained an estimate that building that section of fence would cost more than $11 billion.

Source

let me guess, all whites will be forbidden from contributing to due they are all white
:lol: :lol:

the wall will never be built. this is not Nazi Germany
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Nobody is going to pay for a wall because there isn't going to be a fucking wall. It was a bullshit promise from jump street.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
MonkeyBoy
Playing Frat Parties

Post by MonkeyBoy »

Just checking in. Ah yes, looks like we're right on schedule. :D

-knows fuck all about pulled pork
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Fail. Trump hasn't brought back any jobs and he hasn't unified the GOP. He sure as fuck did not win debates with Clinton.