Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

vlad wrote:
"It's made up. Never existed. Never happened," Trump continued, speaking specifically about the unverified report regarding the prostitutes. "And the reason I say that so strongly because nothing is ever going to show up. There's never going to be a tape that shows up. There's never going to be anything that shows up. Now, I would be very embarrassed if a tape actually showed up, saying something like that. It would be double embarrassed because I'm saying there is no tape. There is no event. I was never even in that room for that period of time."
From an interview with Ainsley Earhardt of Fox & Friends.

How could he be embarrassed if a tape shows up if no such tape exists?

The guy is incapable of just shutting up. Though that's a good thing in the end.
his priorities are out of line and he is by far the least qualified person in the country to be President. he is not even qualified to run a business
his only asset is that his name is "famous".

looking forward to him being removed from office before his 4th year in office
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: What other personal info do you have on people here? You've just listed two things you've collected, and just from people who've talked shit about you here.
He must lurk here all the time. I take a peek in here almost every night and I do not remember seeing either of those things he mentioned.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

It cracks me up watching the Drumpftards on here and on my FB that claim Drumpf's going to last 8 years in office, then Pence for another 8... :lol:
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Machado wrote:

his priorities are out of line and he is by far the least qualified person in the country to be President. he is not even qualified to run a business

A republican congress is not going to indict a Republican President. Machado, think before you type.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Sheep_Mafia
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

Luminiferous wrote:It cracks me up watching the Drumpftards on here and on my FB that claim Drumpf's going to last 8 years in office, then Pence for another 8... :lol:
So you think we'll go right to Ivanka instead of Pence?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:It cracks me up watching the Drumpftards on here and on my FB that claim Drumpf's going to last 8 years in office, then Pence for another 8... :lol:
So you think we'll go right to Ivanka instead of Pence?
Yea that's it, dunce....
Sheep_Mafia
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

Machado wrote:his priorities are out of line and he is by far the least qualified person in the country to be President. he is not even qualified to run a business

Show your work here--how is Trump not qualified to run a business? Given that he's built a multi-billion dollar global business and brand while having been a part in several hundred businesses over the years and came back from the brink of ruin, you are going to have a difficult time justifying that comment. Ivy league education, master negotiation, leadership and people skills combined with his actual business record would seem to indicate that you are delusional with that one. Those same qualities and track record combined with his ability to just not give a damn make him perhaps the most uniquely qualified person to ever be elected President. Stop boxing your mind in with the way it's always been--think different.

As to his priorities--seems pretty focused on jobs for the people at this point and he's not even in the actual job yet so I'd say his mind is in the right place there as well.
KosmoKramer
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by KosmoKramer »

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Sheep_Mafia wrote: Stop boxing your mind in with the way it's always been--think different.
As usual, Sheep is right on the money. The paradigm has shifted. Now it's time to think different!

. . . You know, in that New Coke, Crystal Pepsi, Van Cherone, Kenny Jones in the Who, Dizzy Reed in the RNRHOF kind of way.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:You can never leave Trumpistan

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Machado wrote:his priorities are out of line and he is by far the least qualified person in the country to be President.

Qualifications for the Office of President

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

What qualification does the Cheeto Lord miss out on?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Machado wrote:his priorities are out of line and he is by far the least qualified person in the country to be President.

Qualifications for the Office of President

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

What qualification does the Cheeto Lord miss out on?
Andrew Weiner meets those qualifications too. This is how people know you're a fucking idiot.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:Andrew Weiner meets those qualifications too. This is how people know you're a fucking idiot.
William Bruce Rose Jr meets that benchmark at well. Your point?

What people are you talking about? The ones that actually know what qualifications that a President must meet to be qualified?

Do you meet those defined qualifications? I do.

Is there some hidden portion of the Constitution that makes Trump unqualified?

Please, enlighten me. I will wait.
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:Andrew Weiner meets those qualifications too. This is how people know you're a fucking idiot.
William Bruce Rose Jr meets that benchmark at well. Your point?

What people are you talking about? The ones that actually know what qualifications that a President must meet to be qualified?

Do you meet those defined qualifications? I do.

Is there some hidden portion of the Constitution that makes Trump unqualified?

Please, enlighten me. I will wait.
Meeting minimum standards does not make one qualified.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Tony Orlando is still alive?

Cool.

Knock three times baby.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/18/donald-tr ... y-charity/
DONALD TRUMP
CUTS ROCK LEGENDS FROM INAUGURATION
To Save Cash for Charity

Donald Trump shut down negotiations to get a huge rock band at one of his Inaugural balls ... in order to cut costs and potentially save tens of millions for charity.
Inauguration sources tell us the Committee was close to landing a legendary group -- one that's in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame -- but when the President-elect found out they wanted more than $1 million for the gig he pulled the plug. We're told Trump implored the rockers to reduce their appearance fee -- but when they refused he told the Inaugural Committee to move on to other artists.
"Saving cash for charity" :lol: Yeah... that's how it happened.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

Wow. Now I'm really depressed.
If things are going to be this bad I might as well off myself now.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

exitflagger wrote:http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/18/donald-tr ... y-charity/
DONALD TRUMP
CUTS ROCK LEGENDS FROM INAUGURATION
To Save Cash for Charity

Donald Trump shut down negotiations to get a huge rock band at one of his Inaugural balls ... in order to cut costs and potentially save tens of millions for charity.
Inauguration sources tell us the Committee was close to landing a legendary group -- one that's in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame -- but when the President-elect found out they wanted more than $1 million for the gig he pulled the plug. We're told Trump implored the rockers to reduce their appearance fee -- but when they refused he told the Inaugural Committee to move on to other artists.
"Saving cash for charity" :lol: Yeah... that's how it happened.
Oh it's true it's damn true. Not only that but my sources say Trump was negotiating with only black entertainers from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame to try and unite the country. Entertainers such as James Brown, Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, Bo Diddley, Marvin Gaye, and B.B. King but when pressed by Trump they wouldn't lower their demands at least that's what Trump is saying so I gotta take his word for it. It's not like he's said any outrageous bullshit before now has he?
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Trump should have sprung for the 2pac hologram. That'll unite America right there!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Trump is not even President yet and he has been trademarking "sayings".
Again, his priorities are out of line. The man is lost. His is in the water and has no idea
how rough the seas are going to be.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I'm hearing the first thing he's gonna do is kick a black family out of their house.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote:I'm hearing the first thing he's gonna do is kick a black family out of their house.
I though his first act was going to be deporting Machado?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

dmbrocker wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:I'm hearing the first thing he's gonna do is kick a black family out of their house.
Never happen in a million years. I don't know about you but I'm not about to start mowing my own yard and neither is Trump.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, one thing he's apparently *really* planning on doing is cutting the National Endowment for the Arts entirely and privatizing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/31499 ... matic-cuts
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

eddie lee roth wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Never happen in a million years. I don't know about you but I'm not about to start mowing my own yard and neither is Trump.
Trump does not have the "cajones" to build the wall. If he did, Trump would have had that idea years ago and
branded the wall with his stupid name written every quarter mile.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Right before he went all Ozzy on the dove.

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Watching the ceremonies so far and I have to say it's as easy as one two three to perv on the new First Lady.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

"Attitude era" for USA starts today!

Trump on twitter vs Iron Sheik on twitter
Daily war of fun!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"