DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Kellyanne Conway, counselor to the president, insisted on Fox News that Trump has “information and intelligence” to back up his claims.

“He’s the president of the United States,” she said. “He has information and intelligence that the rest of us do not, and that’s the way it should be.”

ImageImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

TenBenny wrote:In today's edition of You've Got to Be Fucking Kidding Me, Ben Carson describes African slaves as immigrants in search of prosperity in America (and gets slapped down by the great Samuel L. Jackson), while a Trump political advisor unleashes a batshit crazy Twitter assault.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sam ... mg00000063

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... bitch.html
This alleged Presidency is one train wreck after another on an hourly basis. A 7th grader would have known what an addled minded dunce Carson is. History will look back on this period with.... well, probably with total confusion. There's no real way to explain it.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

TenBenny wrote:In today's edition of You've Got to Be Fucking Kidding Me, Ben Carson describes African slaves as immigrants in search of prosperity in America (and gets slapped down by the great Samuel L. Jackson)
I'm sure those "immigrants" were just wanting to make a better life for themselves than spending their lives just loading grain into those pyramids forever..
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:Kellyanne Conway, counselor to the president, insisted on Fox News that Trump has “information and intelligence” to back up his claims.

“He’s the president of the United States,” she said. “He has information and intelligence that the rest of us do not, and that’s the way it should be.”

ImageImageImage

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Luminiferous wrote:Kellyanne Conway, counselor to the president, insisted on Fox News that Trump has “information and intelligence” to back up his claims.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

A statement was posted on Carson's official Facebook page late Monday that said slaves and immigrants had "two entirely different experiences."

The slave experience lol, it sounds like a ride at Epcot
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Just putting this here for reference. Ryan introduced his Wealthcare replacement for the ACA, and President crazypants approves.

This was him a few days before the Inauguration:
"We're going to have insurance for everybody," Trump told The Washington Post. "There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us.[They] can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better," he said.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump can cry "fake news" but the 10 million will know and they won't be quiet about it.

10 million may lose health insurance coverage under GOP's Obamacare replacement plan, S&P says
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/07/10-milli ... -plan.html

Koch Bros on the attack. Cato Institute’s director of health policy studies says:

The House GOP Leadership’s Health Care Bill Is ObamaCare-Lite — Or Worse
https://www.cato.org/blog/house-gop-lea ... e-or-worse

Everyone needs to take a step back. This bill is a train wreck waiting to happen.

The House leadership bill isn’t even a repeal bill. Not by a long shot. It would repeal far less of ObamaCare than the bill Republicans sent to President Obama one year ago. The ObamaCare regulations it retains are already causing insurance markets to collapse. It would allow that collapse to continue, and even accelerate the collapse...

Then there is this exchange on Twitter:
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

#THANKSTRUMP

In a global ranking of ‘best countries,’ the United States drops to No. 7
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... s-to-no-7/
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

Lets see, Trump accuses obama of Wire tapping, and not even the republicans will touch that subject, and they think Trump is full of shit,

Trump incorrectly blames Obama for freeing ‘vicious’ Gitmo detainees — most released by Bush.

From what I have seen, the Republicans don't even wanna pass the new health care reforms.

Year, maybe 2 tops and trump is gonna get impeached. This guy is just bat shit crazy, and continues to spout horrible lies that he can not only NOT back up, but has been called out by most news agency's and his fellow republicans as being full of shit.

Think the republicans are gonna start running scared, election time I can see most being replaced by democrats wanting to stop this bat shit crazy Trump.

Thanks America for putting this Asshole in office.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Roody
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Roody »

tym wrote:Lets see, Trump accuses obama of Wire tapping, and not even the republicans will touch that subject, and they think Trump is full of shit,

Trump incorrectly blames Obama for freeing ‘vicious’ Gitmo detainees — most released by Bush.

From what I have seen, the Republicans don't even wanna pass the new health care reforms.

Year, maybe 2 tops and trump is gonna get impeached. This guy is just bat shit crazy, and continues to spout horrible lies that he can not only NOT back up, but has been called out by most news agency's and his fellow republicans as being full of shit.

Think the republicans are gonna start running scared, election time I can see most being replaced by democrats wanting to stop this bat shit crazy Trump.

Thanks America for putting this Asshole in office.
Accurately stated
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Then there is this exchange on Twitter:
This is funny every time I read it.
pwned
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
ultra motion
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ultra motion »

Trump has given so much comedy gold material to late night comedians, they are having a Field Day like no other.

One of my favorites right now is Seth Meyers with his Closer Look. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUa_xD2 ... Va&index=8
Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

[quote="Luminiferous"][quote="TenBenny"]In today's edition of You've Got to Be Fucking Kidding Me, Ben Carson describes African slaves as immigrants in search of prosperity in America (and gets slapped down by the great Samuel L. Jackson)[/quote]

[b]I'm sure those "immigrants" were just wanting to make a better life for themselves than spending their lives just loading grain into those pyramids forever..[/b][/quote]

https://youtu.be/ISe497HM5eQ
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The sticking point in using the term "immigrant" is the implication of voluntary migration. Carson said they were "coming here for better opportunity" whereas Obama clearly delineated that they were being forced.

One of these two is whitewashing. I don't really expect Trumptards to be able to figure out which one it is though.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Dr J Jones wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
TenBenny wrote:In today's edition of You've Got to Be Fucking Kidding Me, Ben Carson describes African slaves as immigrants in search of prosperity in America (and gets slapped down by the great Samuel L. Jackson)
I'm sure those "immigrants" were just wanting to make a better life for themselves than spending their lives just loading grain into those pyramids forever..

https://youtu.be/ISe497HM5eQ
Not surprising that you would miss the obvious joke in my comment... Dunce.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

The GOP’s Plan Is Basically a $600 Billion Tax Cut for Rich Americans
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/ar ... ut/518889/

In the old days, legislatures used pork to try to please everybody. This bill seems exquisitely designed to please nobody—except for rich people who want a tax break. Perhaps that’s why one of the few groups to praise the bill was Americans for Tax Reform.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:The GOP’s Plan Is Basically a $600 Billion Tax Cut for Rich Americans
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/ar ... ut/518889/

In the old days, legislatures used pork to try to please everybody. This bill seems exquisitely designed to please nobody—except for rich people who want a tax break. Perhaps that’s why one of the few groups to praise the bill was Americans for Tax Reform.

Trumpcare or Ryancare, I'm not sure which one to label it. Who would it hurt more? Both of them are shitheels of the first water. But Conway said she didn't like it being called Trumpcare, so... Trumpcare it is. Hang this motherfucker around his neck, quoting his "cheap insurance for everyone! It will be beautiful" BS from some weeks ago.

But I'm still going to financially support whoever runs against Ryan and Chaffetz.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

There are many people that are, sadly, literally going to lose their insurance and start getting sick or worse before they begin to question what's going on here.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Dr J Jones

Post by Dr J Jones »

[quote="Luminiferous"][quote="Dr J Jones"][quote="Luminiferous"]

[b]I'm sure those "immigrants" were just wanting to make a better life for themselves than spending their lives just loading grain into those pyramids forever..[/b][/quote]

https://youtu.be/ISe497HM5eQ[/quote]

[b]Not surprising that you would miss the obvious joke in my comment... Dunce.[/b][/quote]

Actually it's just been so long since one of you highly educated Sludgers called me a dunce I thought I would lob you a soft ball.

Enjoy yourselves.

I know you live for this shit.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Dr J Jones wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Not surprising that you would miss the obvious joke in my comment... Dunce.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trumpcare is DOA in the Senate.

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

vlad wrote:Trumpcare or Ryancare, I'm not sure which one to label it.
Trumpdon'tcare™
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:

"Don't believe statistics that can be backed up. Believe the numbers I'm making up right now, which range from 28-42%."
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Which side exactly is Lindsey Graham on? It's like he can't quite make up his mind.