Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

vlad wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:05 pm
Re-won the Hispanic vote? I don't think so.

Yeah, me neither.

:mrgreen:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

"These weak willed whiners will never stop long enough to let me use these kids as pawns to get my Great Wall. Guess I will let them cry for mommy a few more days before signing an executive order and claiming another victory."
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:31 pm "These weak willed whiners will never stop long enough to let me use these kids as pawns to get my Great Wall. Guess I will let them cry for mommy a few more days before signing an executive order and claiming another victory."
At least this shit is nudging his attention away from the upcoming WITCH HUNT findings....a little bit.
Ya know why Spanky gets by on such little sleep? I bet he CAN'T sleep....and every fucking time he wakes up, he wakes up alone with himself. That would suck BIGLY. He has to prepare for every new day by bullshitting himself and getting ready to bullshit the world.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
pulsar0510
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by pulsar0510 »

I know I shouldn't be but I am still amazed at the people not only defending this latest shit show but acting like it's some amazing victory. And have any of you run into the "Q" contingent of crazies? Mindblowing.
Lies are the words that I use when you look up hopefully
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

The country is full of imbeciles who love the oppressor, it's the Stockholm syndrome
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:41 pm
whammybar wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:31 pm "These weak willed whiners will never stop long enough to let me use these kids as pawns to get my Great Wall. Guess I will let them cry for mommy a few more days before signing an executive order and claiming another victory."
At least this shit is nudging his attention away from the upcoming WITCH HUNT findings....a little bit.
Ya know why Spanky gets by on such little sleep? I bet he CAN'T sleep....and every fucking time he wakes up, he wakes up alone with himself. That would suck BIGLY. He has to prepare for every new day by bullshitting himself and getting ready to bullshit the world.
Mueller. Assassin. Stroke. Heart Attack.

One of these can't come soon enough.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Now Trump backs off on splitting up families. He couldn't take the heat.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:43 am Now Trump backs off on splitting up families. He couldn't take the heat.
I love the fact that it didn't even get him off the hook either. They are still putting entire families in what amounts to internment camps. Nobody's buying his effort to blame it on "democrats and fake media" and nobody's forgetting that it was his policy in the first place that caused all the shit that he thinks he's riding in on a white stallion and saving the day over.

Yet his base are all rankled that he caved to snowflake demands. This thing has fucked him in every hole. Awesome.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

MAKE AMERIKKKA WHITE AGAIN!!!

USA USA USA!!!

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Trump: "Uhg, the FILTHY animal!"

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

grishnak boss wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:19 am Image

There is a companion picture I've seen, where someone is removing the shoe laces from that little tiny little girl's shoes (you can see the laces are gone in that pic). What is a toddler going to do? Suicide? Strangle a guard?

Btw, there is a facebook fundraising page that was started last Saturday, hoping to raise 1500.00 to bail out this little girl's mother. As of now it's at over 16 million dollars. I donated. The money will be going to RAICES, the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:53 am
DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:43 am Now Trump backs off on splitting up families. He couldn't take the heat.
I love the fact that it didn't even get him off the hook either. They are still putting entire families in what amounts to internment camps. Nobody's buying his effort to blame it on "democrats and fake media" and nobody's forgetting that it was his policy in the first place that caused all the shit that he thinks he's riding in on a white stallion and saving the day over.

Yet his base are all rankled that he caved to snowflake demands. This thing has fucked him in every hole. Awesome.
He wants us to believe this was going on under Obama but the "fake news" did not care.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Well, this is just a weird thing to wear when visiting children on the border.

http://www.businessinsider.com/melania- ... sit-2018-6
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

vlad wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 am Well, this is just a weird thing to wear when visiting children on the border.

The classiest FLOTUS in the history of FLOTI.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The Trump family are more tone deaf than Anthony Kiedis.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Now we can daydream about the absolute fucking pandemonium that would've occurred had Michelle Obama worn the same jacket under the same circumstances.

Or under ANY circumstance. She could've worn it to get a Frosty at Wendy's and Fox News would've interrupted their programming like John Lennon got shot.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

vlad wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:59 am
grishnak boss wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:19 am Image

There is a companion picture I've seen, where someone is removing the shoe laces from that little tiny little girl's shoes (you can see the laces are gone in that pic). What is a toddler going to do? Suicide? Strangle a guard?

Btw, there is a facebook fundraising page that was started last Saturday, hoping to raise 1500.00 to bail out this little girl's mother. As of now it's at over 16 million dollars. I donated. The money will be going to RAICES, the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services.

You rock, dude! 8)

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So Kirstjen Nielsen is acknowledging that Russia has meddled in American politics? Whether or not she cops to Russia actively working to help Republicans, she's still pointing to its intentional aims to cause chaos in America and erode the lines of truth, all while her boss continues to lavish praise on its leader.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/dhs-se ... elp-trump/
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:46 pm So Kirstjen Nielsen is acknowledging that Russia has meddled in American politics? Whether or not she cops to Russia actively working to help Republicans, she's still pointing to its intentional aims to cause chaos in America and erode the lines of truth, all while her boss continues to lavish praise on its leader.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/dhs-se ... elp-trump/
How are you not a Trump supporter? Do you just enjoy the virtue signaling?

Because any time you actually engage with other posters here--instead of posting links to articles you haven't read--you resort to just about every one of Trump's debate tactics.

It's a serious question. Are you a closet Trump supporter?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Earlier today: "It's just a jacket. There was no hidden message."

An hour ago...

Beyotch_Knowles
Destiny's Bastard

Post by Beyotch_Knowles »

vlad wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 am Well, this is just a weird thing to wear when visiting children on the border.

Of the 200 jackets she must have in her multiple closets, why did she have to wear this one today? This is disappointing. Melania seemed to be the only adult member of that family who wasn't obnoxious (except maybe Tiffany). I keep trying to give her the benefit of the doubt; maybe she doesn't understand written English as well as spoken English. The weirdest part: it's not stylish. Why would a 45+year-old woman wear something so unfashionable when dozens of cameras will be trained on her. It makes no sense; someone put her up to it.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

His t.v. show was getting bad ratings.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:53 am

He just got pussy grabbed.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:30 am The Trump family are more tone deaf than Anthony Kiedis.

approves your post.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Beyotch_Knowles wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Of the 200 jackets she must have in her multiple closets, why did she have to wear this one today? This is disappointing. Melania seemed to be the only adult member of that family who wasn't obnoxious (except maybe Tiffany). I keep trying to give her the benefit of the doubt; maybe she doesn't understand written English as well as spoken English. The weirdest part: it's not stylish. Why would a 45+year-old woman wear something so unfashionable when dozens of cameras will be trained on her. It makes no sense; someone put her up to it.
The cunt was looking for a sugar daddy. She deserves all of the negative press just like her fucking asshole husband.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trevor Noah: Even Trump Is Against Trump Separating Kids From Families
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trevor-noah- ... 17839.html
Wowzer.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It was appalling that she would wear that on any day, but especially on this day of all days. I don't ever want to hear another snide comment about the Obamas' wardrobe choices. None of those bullshit outcries about President Obama wearing a tan suit or Mrs. Obama baring her arms. Mrs. Trump's PR flack (because she won't/can't speak for herself) says, "There's no message, it's a jacket," but the words on the jacket speak pretty loudly to me.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

It is perplexing. Who was the message to, if there was one? Does she not have an assistant or a secretary that could have mentioned it might not be the best thing to wear. It's also probably the cheapest thing (39 bucks!) she has worn in decades. Just really odd and not very diplomatic today of all days.
LJP 2002-2014