Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Frankly, I don't get the Putin outrage, after all other shit Drumpf pulled. If anything, this makes perfect sense. Don't cry about this alleged taboo, as if Putin was anymore of a tyrant than MBS, Kim Jong-Un or Netanyahu, all admirable awesome friends and allies in his mind, while nobody bats an eye. The quite obvious objective is bonding with Russia over anti-European leverage. Divide and conquer works inside the US, it works on the global stage. Any time in history Russian-US relations were fragile without any outside balance, Europe became weak. He's too much of a moron to negotiate with players on eye-level, so he tries to throw the whole world into chaos. He literally called the EU an enemy of the US. Nobody cares, Putin is evil and POTUS mustn't act nice. Get a grip.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

I think we can objectively put all of his idiocies on the same five star level. Anything he handles is worth handling poorly.

I personally think Trump is angling toward creating some kind of bilateral authoritarian superpower where he and Putin are the Brennan Huff / Dale Doback of despot titans. Only problem is Putin would wipe his ass with Donnie and flush him without a second thought.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:54 pm Only problem is Putin would wipe his ass with Donnie and flush him without a second thought.
He would wipe his balls all over Trump's drumset.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

What concerns me is just how far ahead Putin might be in his thinking regarding our elections in November. We're still very susceptible to that interference and surely there's a real incentive to not let the GOP go down. Surely he's been working to figure out what to do in the event that Americans actually *do* manage to go and vote in droves this time and tip the scales toward the Democrats. Is he smart enough to be able to anticipate any move the US would make regarding a safe election? I think that's a fear many people may have now.

Regardless, it's anyone's guess as to what happens next here in the US, how much crazier it can still get. Donnie definitely needs to be shown the door now.
JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

Mojo wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:07 pm
exitflagger wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:54 pm Only problem is Putin would wipe his ass with Donnie and flush him without a second thought.
He would wipe his balls all over Trump's drumset.
:lol: Gotta love Brendan Huff
I can see you like to douche
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

I have some questions for the Americans who are upset about Trump seeking a normalization of relations with Russia.

1. How do you think it helps you as an American citizen for your government to be openly hostile towards Russia and continue to wage economic war against Russia with sanctions and economic/political isolation?

2. The type of sanctions and isolation the US government and their allied European governments have been levying on Russia only affect Russia's citizens ie 144 Million people. Sanctions do not affect Putin and his government cronies whatsoever and the full force of the sanctions is absorbed by the Russian populace (it's always the populace that suffers as with all sanctions against all countries) . Where does the moral authority you obviously think your government should continue to exercise in attacking 144 million Russian civilians come from? How do you think it's appropriate to continue to wage economic war against 144 million citizens of Russia because your government representatives don't like the Russian government and what they do?
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Look at the US government and their idiot sheep citizens thinking they have moral authority to ruin a country because they interfered on their elections. This from a warmongering nation occupying some 186 countries across the globe. This from the country that has government that uses the term "regime change" as a casual turn of phrase.

"Hey let's go way past interfering in elections and just move in wherever we want and take out any leaders we don't like! Unless they have nukes..in that case we will just sanction them back to the stone age and starve out their people."

- America
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Yep, I'm thinking we should go ahead and let Assad exterminate ALL of his people just so we can feel good about having legit elections where blithering idiots don't fumble the goverment into total collapse. Because some baked moron in Canada wants it that way. Sounds good.
ImageImage
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Trump's latest "what I REALLY meant to say when Putin was standing next to me" nonsense has pretty much gone viral in Europe. I was listening to the radio in my car today and the newsreaders were openly laughing at it. He really is making the US into a laughing stock at this point.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:38 am Yep, I'm thinking we should go ahead and let Assad exterminate ALL of his people just so we can feel good about having legit elections where blithering idiots don't fumble the goverment into total collapse. Because some baked moron in Canada wants it that way. Sounds good.
So, first of all, yes, the US has no moral authority to intervene in other countries affairs and wage war on them.

Now let's deal with the specific example of Syria you outlined ie "exterminate all his people". You mean the civil war in Syria that Obama sparked by encouraging them to "rise up"? You mean the enemies of the Syrian government?

What do you think the Us government would do if a large part of their citizens stood up and said they want to violently overthrow the government? While using proxy armies and terror groups to do it? What do you think the US response would be to foreign governments backing these rebels going so far as to actually move armies on to US soil? What if the US started receiving military strikes and bombing campaigns from foreign governments in retaliation for the govt cracking down on dissent.

Why do you think the US government needs to intervene to "allegedly" help other citizens when it fucks over it's own citizens right there in your own country? The US has the largest incarceration rate in the world. The US has a massive homeless issue. An opioid epidemic. Racial and political fracture everywhere. Separating families at your border. No drinking water for years now in Flint. They spy on you. They wipe their asses with the 4th amendment.

And it's your contention the US government interests in Syria is altruistic is it?
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

"The sanctions that we put on (Russia) for the Crimea annexation and meddling in Ukraine ... have absolutely crushed the ruble by 50%. And GDP from 2014 to 2016 is 50% down in Russia, as well."

- Anthony Tata

Americans: "I just can't live without a bully government who doesn't want to continue ruining the lives of 144 Million civilians I've never met. "
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

That's a big bite of whataboutism there KC. Chew slowly.

You can go through all these side issues, ignoring the myriad of side issues on the other hand. It would be a hoot to run them all down but I'm running low on giveashit and I stopped smoking weed about 30 years ago.

You like isolationism. Got it. Wanna go down the abortion rabbit hole while you've got a kind one working?
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Be afraid of Montenegro! Be very afraid.
No, by the way, they have very people — they have very aggressive people. They may get aggressive and congratulations, you're in World War III. Now I understand that — but that's the way it was set up.
Putting aside the whole The US IS the Only Nation To Trigger Article Five, and Montenegro sent troops to Afghanistan for us, remember that video of Trump barging his way to the front of leaders? The one he pushed aside was the PM of Montenegro*. :lol:

*Weird to thing to remember, but it was him.

edit: Reading further, there is this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/14-peopl ... gro-2017-4

Also, the big, bad Montenegro has all of 2000 troops.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
pulsar0510
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by pulsar0510 »

Kiss Crue wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:54 am I have some questions for the Americans who are upset about Trump seeking a normalization of relations with Russia.

I don't think swallowing Putins load is "normalization".
Lies are the words that I use when you look up hopefully
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Lets look at this absolutely ludicrous denial that Donnie made about his treasonous horseshit at the Helsinki castration:
“They say it’s Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia,” Trump told reporters during the press conference with Putin. “I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be…. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."
Trump says that the simple "would/wouldn't" backpedal fixes everything. So in the second sentence there did he mean to say this? >>> "I will tell you that President Putin was extremely weak and unconvincing in his denial today."

That's just one example of the MULITPLE ways that inserting a reversing "n't" on a single word changes absolutely nothing about the pathetic little humiliation dance that he did.

"Clarification" :lol: :lol: :lol: What a dolt.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

pulsar0510 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:13 am
Kiss Crue wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:54 am I have some questions for the Americans who are upset about Trump seeking a normalization of relations with Russia.

I don't think swallowing Putins load is "normalization".
Swallowing another man's load is normal for Piss Crue.
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:50 am Lets look at this absolutely ludicrous denial that Donnie made about his treasonous horseshit at the Helsinki castration:
“They say it’s Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia,” Trump told reporters during the press conference with Putin. “I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be…. I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."
Trump says that the simple "would/wouldn't" backpedal fixes everything. So in the second sentence there did he mean to say this? >>> "I will tell you that President Putin was extremely weak and unconvincing in his denial today."

That's just one example of the MULITPLE ways that inserting a reversing "n't" on a single word changes absolutely nothing about the pathetic little humiliation dance that he did.

"Clarification" :lol: :lol: :lol: What a dolt.
I was waiting for someone, anyone to make this argument in the media, if you add what he said directly after the "misspoken word" he couldn't possibly have meant "wouldn't be", it makes no sense. Even for someone as fond of tossing the word salad as DJT.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump's latest tweetstorm about relations with Russia is a fucking mess. There's gotta be someone in his orbit pleading with him to stop further extolling the virtues of a positive US-Russia relationship. Look, in an ideal world, sure. Great relationships with all countries would be lovely. But Russia is what it is. An alliance with Putin is something that rational politicians understand is not to be sought out.

Can we at least use this to bust out the 25th amendment already?

Meh. We have proof now, on camera, real evidence of Trump's deference to a foreign adversary, an adversary that engaged in cyberwarfare against the United States. The GOP seems to be all talk about it. At this point, the media should start heavily floating the idea that the GOP is in on this, too. Let those folks live with the same fear Trump does.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Also, you now have people like Conway and Huckabee Sanders casually peddling the treason. This is the first step to an entire administration/party legitimizing Putin's involvement in US politics. Putin is the fox, and the GOP is now quietly opening the door to the henhouse. It feels like the GOP normalizing Putin to the US citizens, like Mommy slowly getting the children used to the idea of a new stepdad. Any one of these folks should be seen as an accomplice to the treason being enacted.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... s-citizens
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:06 pm Putin is the fox, and the GOP is now quietly opening the door to the henhouse.
You know what you have to do.

Former White House Stenographer Speaks Out: 'Trump Was Lying To The American People'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-white ... 03353.html

A former White House stenographer said Wednesday that she resigned because President Donald Trump was “lying to the American people.”

The stenographer, Beck Dorey-Stein, joined the White House in 2012 during Barack Obama’s presidency. But she “couldn’t be proud” of working in the White House under Trump, she told CNN on Wednesday, and resigned in early 2017.

“I was so proud to serve under the Obama administration,” Dorey-Stein said. “And I felt like President Trump was lying to the American people and not even trying ... to tell the truth.”

As a stenographer, she was tasked with providing an accurate transcript of conversations involving the president. She described her position as the “first line of defense against the press” by making sure the president wasn’t misquoted.

“From President Reagan through President Obama, the White House really utilized stenographers to make sure there was a record of everything the president said to the press,” she said, adding that Obama would often tell the press to “check the transcript” to understand the context of his comments.

But Dorey-Stein said that strategy was scrapped when Trump took office.

“President Trump, we quickly learned, does not like microphones near his face, which is difficult because as a stenographer, we often had to do that,” she said.

In an op-ed published Tuesday in The New York Times, Dorey-Stein illustrated the importance of stenographers by pointing to an incident last week in which Trump denied ever criticizing British Prime Minister Theresa May. His claim was proven false when a recording of the conversation surfaced.

“Mr. Trump likes to call anyone who disagrees with him ‘fake news,’” she wrote in the Times. “But if he’s really the victim of so much inaccurate reporting, why is he so averse to having the facts recorded and transcribed?”

“It’s clear that White House stenographers do not serve his administration, but rather his adversary: the truth,” Dorey-Stein wrote.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Hollywood's Burning wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:00 am Trump's latest "what I REALLY meant to say when Putin was standing next to me" nonsense has pretty much gone viral in Europe. I was listening to the radio in my car today and the newsreaders were openly laughing at it. He really is making the US into a laughing stock at this point.
"Making"?

Try made. The minute he stated he was running for office.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:44 amThere's gotta be someone in his orbit pleading with him to stop further extolling the virtues of a positive US-Russia relationship. Look, in an ideal world, sure. Great relationships with all countries would be lovely. But Russia is what it is. An alliance with Putin is something that rational politicians understand is not to be sought out.
You might be the most politically clueless poster here ever. There's no "rational" politician, historian or academic on the globe thinking that your cold war horseshit is good for anybody. You run with the bullshit narrative of corporate elites who profit from constant warmonger instability, if I'm not giving you too much credit for not being a simple McCarthyist already. Your naive anti-Trumpism makes zero sense if you support jingoist isolationism here and oppose the same thing in England, France, Germany or wherever he confronted "enemies" lately.

By your confused rationale that "tyrants" should be shunned and diplomacy avoided, you must be very pleased by his overthrowing the Iran nuclear agreement. Not that you're ever gonna address any arguments here, but at least take a tiny break from being a fucking retard sometime and review your country's unconditional support of Saudi and Israel. Start with searching Crimea on a map and then tell me how it's so much cooler than Yemen, Palestine, Kurdistan, Syria, Libya, you name it.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:55 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:44 amThere's gotta be someone in his orbit pleading with him to stop further extolling the virtues of a positive US-Russia relationship. Look, in an ideal world, sure. Great relationships with all countries would be lovely. But Russia is what it is. An alliance with Putin is something that rational politicians understand is not to be sought out.
You might be the most politically clueless poster here ever. There's no "rational" politician, historian or academic on the globe thinking that your cold war horseshit is good for anybody. You run with the bullshit narrative of corporate elites who profit from constant warmonger instability, if I'm not giving you too much credit for not being a simple McCarthyist already. Your naive anti-Trumpism makes zero sense if you support jingoist isolationism here and oppose the same thing in England, France, Germany or wherever he confronted "enemies" lately.

By your confused rationale that "tyrants" should be shunned and diplomacy avoided, you must be very pleased by his overthrowing the Iran nuclear agreement. Not that you're ever gonna address any arguments here, but at least take a tiny break from being a fucking retard sometime and review your country's unconditional support of Saudi and Israel. Start with searching Crimea on a map and then tell me how it's so much cooler than Yemen, Palestine, Kurdistan, Syria, Libya, you name it.
You just handed a copy of War and Peace to Helen Keller and asked her to do a book report.
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Mojo wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:59 pm You just handed a copy of War and Peace to Helen Keller and asked her to do a book report.
I owe you one for the dago oven joke anyway...

Asked Anne Frank to finish her diary, but she had concentration issues.

It's actually not any cleverer in German either, but this is what Nazis laugh at.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:08 pm It's actually not any cleverer in German either, but this is what Nazis laugh at.[/color][/b]
I think people forget just how hilarious Nazis are.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:25 pm
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:08 pm It's actually not any cleverer in German either, but this is what Nazis laugh at.[/color][/b]
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Mojo wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:25 pm I think people forget just how hilarious Nazis are.
There's respectable translations of Goethe, Kant, Wagner etc., but the real perk of learning German is getting stoned and listening to Robert Ley speeches.

Dude was rambling shit-faced drunk forever about how Hitler knew not only everything ever written in history because he doesn't need sleep, but he also literally knew the future. He was also gonna conquer the moon and fuck it, ALL the planets. A true stable genius space force role model. He was Trump before Trump, only that you died laughing.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:25 pm
Except Mel Brooks.