Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 pm There's respectable translations of Goethe, Kant, Wagner etc., but the real perk of learning German is getting stoned and listening to Robert Ley speeches.

Dude was rambling shit-faced drunk forever about how Hitler knew not only everything ever written in history because he doesn't need sleep, but he also literally knew the future. He was also gonna conquer the moon and fuck it, ALL the planets. A true stable genius space force role model. He was Trump before Trump, only that you died laughing.
Wasn't he the one that stuttered, too? That had to add to the hilarity.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

If you were the chosen prophet of all these mind-blowing Führer facts, you'd get a bit nervous too.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:50 am
Trump says that the simple "would/wouldn't" backpedal fixes everything. So in the second sentence there did he mean to say this? >>> "I will tell you that President Putin was extremely weak and unconvincing in his denial today."

That's just one example of the MULITPLE ways that inserting a reversing "n't" on a single word changes absolutely nothing about the pathetic little humiliation dance that he did.

"Clarification" :lol: :lol: :lol: What a dolt.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So Trump knew about Putin's direct meddling in the election two weeks before his inauguration. He was prepped with official intel confirming that. Man, this just keeps getting worse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/worl ... ling-.html
Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 pm
Mojo wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:25 pm I think people forget just how hilarious Nazis are.
There's respectable translations of Goethe, Kant, Wagner etc., but the real perk of learning German is getting stoned and listening to Robert Ley speeches.

Dude was rambling shit-faced drunk forever about how Hitler knew not only everything ever written in history because he doesn't need sleep, but he also literally knew the future. He was also gonna conquer the moon and fuck it, ALL the planets. A true stable genius space force role model. He was Trump before Trump, only that you died laughing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

Have you seen this movie by a Finnish director?
David Lee Hasselhoff
Headlining Clubs

Post by David Lee Hasselhoff »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 pm
Mojo wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:25 pm I think people forget just how hilarious Nazis are.
There's respectable translations of Goethe, Kant, Wagner etc., but the real perk of learning German is getting stoned and listening to Robert Ley speeches.

I'm not convinced. I will continue to get my facts on Hitler, the moon and other assorted topics from Dr. Axel Stoll.
"Even my songwriting has been adversely affected as my guitar brushes against my sensitive breasts thus disrupting my very concentration ceasing valuable production.”
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

David Lee Hasselhoff wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:52 am I'm not convinced. I will continue to get my facts on Hitler, the moon and other assorted topics from Dr. Axel Stoll.
Wasn't that the GDR scientist whack job who lectured about alien aryans from Aldebaran who communicated through women's hair? Brilliant mind.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Kirstjen Nielsen: 'I haven't seen evidence' Russia tried to help Trump win
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23485628/

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen on Thursday denied having “seen evidence” that Russia intended to swing the 2016 election in President Donald Trump’s favor, as U.S. intelligence agencies have determined.

“I haven’t seen any evidence that the attempt to interfere in our election infrastructure was to favor a particular political party,” Nielson responded when asked about Russia’s intentions Thursday during the Aspen Security Forum.

“What we’ve seen on the foreign influence side is they were attempting to intervene and cause chaos on both sides,” she continued.

Nielsen made a similar assertion in May, which the Department of Homeland Security later walked back.

“I do not believe that I’ve seen that conclusion that the specific intent was to help President Trump win,” Nielsen told reporters at the time. “I’m not aware of that.”

Hours later, DHS clarified her comments to say that she “agrees with” U.S. intelligence agencies’ 2016 findings.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The Trump administration's "clarification" is a fun game. Let's all play along.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

What I meant to say is, whatever doesn't make me look like a disingenuous lying cunt.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

To repeat:

1) Trump was made explicitly aware that Putin absolutely interfered in the 2016 election two weeks before his inauguration.
2) House Republicans voted to block Democrats from subpoenaing the American interpreter in the room with Trump and Putin.
3) The White House is mulling over whether or not to hand over a former US ambassador for questioning by the Russian government, one of two said to be eagerly sought by Putin.

This. Is. Fucked. Up.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:26 am To repeat:
This. Is. Fucked. Up.

David Lee Hasselhoff
Headlining Clubs

Post by David Lee Hasselhoff »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:08 am
David Lee Hasselhoff wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:52 am I'm not convinced. I will continue to get my facts on Hitler, the moon and other assorted topics from Dr. Axel Stoll.
Wasn't that the GDR scientist whack job who lectured about alien aryans from Aldebaran who communicated through women's hair? Brilliant mind.
Yep! Sadly missed. Not only brilliant but endlessly quotable as well.

Magic is physics divided by willpower.
"Even my songwriting has been adversely affected as my guitar brushes against my sensitive breasts thus disrupting my very concentration ceasing valuable production.”
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Oh great, Trump has invited Putin to Washington for a second meeting. And I read in another article that a new poll suggests that 32% of Americans thought Trump did a good job at the summit. We're in "The Twilight Zone."

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/ ... ing-732358

This is unacceptable.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:44 pm And I read in another article that a new poll suggests that 32% of Americans thought Trump did a good job at the summit.
I wonder how many of those polled follow the news closely. How many never pay attention and how many depend on recaps from their favorite source(s)? Some Trumpies I've spoken with don't follow ANY news at all but have "pet" issues such as abortion.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump says it would be a 'dream' to run against Biden in 2020

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump says it would be "a dream" to run against former Vice President Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election.

Trump, in an interview that aired Thursday, went on to tell CBS News' Jeff Glor that former President Barack Obama took Biden "out of the garbage heap."

When Glor asked Trump whom he believes his Democratic opponent will be in the next presidential election, the President said, "I dream about Biden, that's a dream. Look, Joe Biden ran three times, he never got more than 1% and President Obama took him out of the garbage heap and everybody was shocked that he did. I'd love to have it be Biden."

[Biden, however, only ran for president twice, in 1988 and 2008.

Biden, a former Democratic senator from Delaware, has not shied away from criticizing Trump, saying recently that the President's news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin was "beneath the dignity of the office of the president."

A spokesman for Biden declined to respond to Trump's remarks. Trump expressed confidence in facing off against other potential Democratic 2020 contenders as well, though he did not mention anyone else by name in the CBS segment that aired.

"I think I'd like to have any one of those people that we're talking about, there's probably the group of seven or eight right now, I'd like to run against any one of them," the President said, before returning to criticism of Biden.
"Biden, never by himself, could never do anything," Trump said. Biden is considered to be a leading 2020 Democratic hopeful. The former vice president has played coy about his future political prospects and said he plans to make a 2020 decision by January.

CNN polling from January 2018 found Trump lagging behind Biden in a hypothetical 2020 match-up by a 57% to 40% split.

Trump's interview with Glor has also attracted attention for notable comments the President made on Wednesday saying that he holds Putin responsible for 2016 election interference.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Ugh. 6 more years of this shit.

Dems are going to blow it
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 pm Ugh. 6 more years of this shit.

What if he's surrounded by shit that could sink him?
I think there are many potential hazards in his future.

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Such as?
ImageImage
The 13th Ghost
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by The 13th Ghost »

This was not written by me. Someone else posted to FB and encouraged it to be passed along. I will now slink back into my little dark corner, here at MS, and continue my lurking. So without further ado....

I am unconcerned that we have different politics. I do not think less of you because you voted one way and I voted another. We need people to vote and the candidate we select is not always going to win. It is hoped that we will have someone who is competent enough to run our country. That didn’t happen in the last election. We got a thin-skinned egomaniac who has never been held accountable for any atrocities he has committed.

Let me be clear. I think less of you because you watched an adult mock a disabled man in front of a crowd and you still supported him. I think less of you because you saw a man spouting clear racism and you cheered for him. I think less of you because of your willingness to support someone who openly admires dictators and demonizes the press and anyone who criticizes him. I think less of you because you heard him advocate for war crimes and you still thought he should run this country. I think less of you because you watched him equate a woman’s worth to her appearance and you thought that was okay. I think less of you because you’ve seen his appointees systematically destroy legal protections and loot the tax payers money and you are ok with that. You watched, along with the rest of the nation, as he separated families and locked innocent children in dog cages and you were not horrified as the rest of us were. You refuse to accept the fact that this man wants to work with dictators but has alienated our long standing allies. I think less of you because you refuse to review the facts and accept that this man is lying to you on a daily basis. I think less of you because you watched this man issue A statement considering turning Americans over to an ex Russian KGB officer and still supported him. It isn’t your politics I find repulsive. It is your willingness to support racism, sexism, misogyny, and cruelty that I find repulsive. You supported a tyrant and bully when it mattered and that is something I will never forgive or forget. Your lack of morals and basic humanity are devastating to me.

There are some things I can never be civil about: concentration camps, genocide, white supremacy, misogyny, harm to children, mass trauma, state violence, rising fascism, to name a few. There is NO civil discussion with someone who agrees with putting children in dog cages.

So, no...you and I will never be “coming together” to move forward or whatever. Trump literally disgusts me and I hate the sound of his voice spewing hate and dividing the country but, the fact that he doesn’t disgust you is something that is going to stick with me long after this presidency. You have shown me who you really are and the fact that you still support this monster and rush to justify everything he does makes me feel that we have nothing to discuss.
Things are never as bad as they seem...they're usually worse.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Meanwhile, three top FBI cybersecurity officials will be retiring within weeks after almost three decades, with more purportedly on the way out. There's always the chance this is simply three people retiring, but in this case, coming at this time, it feels suspicious. Why now? We've already seen the corruption inherent in Anthony Kennedy's abrupt retirement, so naturally many people are going to have concerns.

Even if it's just a bunch of people fed up and ready to leave, or not wanting to deal with any election fallout, it still sounds like the bureau is losing people with a level of expertise we need going into the election. Who knows who Trump's administration will install in these slots?

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity ... ing-report
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:10 am Meanwhile, three top FBI cybersecurity officials will be retiring within weeks after almost three decades, with more purportedly on the way out. There's always the chance this is simply three people retiring, but in this case, coming at this time, it feels suspicious. Why now? We've already seen the corruption inherent in Anthony Kennedy's abrupt retirement, so naturally many people are going to have concerns.

Even if it's just a bunch of people fed up and ready to leave, or not wanting to deal with any election fallout, it still sounds like the bureau is losing people with a level of expertise we need going into the election. Who knows who Trump's administration will install in these slots?

Hopefully these three people who are retiring spill the beans.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

risingfarce wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:35 am
Hopefully these three people who are retiring spill the beans.
If they don't die within weeks....of natural causes of course.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Danzig in the Dark

TenBenny wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:10 am Meanwhile, three top FBI cybersecurity officials will be retiring within weeks after almost three decades, with more purportedly on the way out. There's always the chance this is simply three people retiring, but in this case, coming at this time, it feels suspicious. Why now? We've already seen the corruption inherent in Anthony Kennedy's abrupt retirement, so naturally many people are going to have concerns.

What corruption is inherent?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Such as?
Such as incriminating phone recordings, financial records (including taxes)......and more.

Danzig in the Dark

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:50 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Such as?
Such as incriminating phone recordings, financial records (including taxes)......and more.
You've seen them?
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I only care about this if he paid for her abortion.

America 2018: Saying things you NEVER thought you'd say.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:44 am

What corruption is inherent?

Maybe inherent isn't the word I was looking for, but there's a lot of controversy around his exit. I mean his son was Trump's fucking banker for years. Murky waters.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

All I want to know is where the fuck CreatonTard and Trist49873080qur are to defend this shit and for them to tell me one more time how they could never vote for a criminal.