Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:56 am So fucking what?
Come on, Man. Wise up. Just like gun control, climate change and healthcare - if something doesn’t solve 100% of the problem immediately, it’s not worth considering.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Our ever-eloquent president with the "best words" calls the Saudi operation to kill journalist Jamal Khashoggi "One of the worst cover-ups in the history of cover-ups".

What a dolt.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

He also bragged about his crowd size estimating ability and how the press always gets it wrong.

He multiplies a lot. That's Moggio math.

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:22 pm Our ever-eloquent president with the "best words" calls the Saudi operation to kill journalist Jamal Khashoggi "One of the worst cover-ups in the history of cover-ups".

What a dolt.
Well, was he referring to the execution of the cover-up? Because, he may have a point if that is his take on it.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:44 pm
exitflagger wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:22 pm Our ever-eloquent president with the "best words" calls the Saudi operation to kill journalist Jamal Khashoggi "One of the worst cover-ups in the history of cover-ups".

What a dolt.
Well, was he referring to the execution of the cover-up? Because, he may have a point if that is his take on it.
Give him time. He will not be upstaged by amateurs. His cover-ups will be the worst cover-ups. The likes of which the world has never seen. Believe me.
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Tricky Dick > Mushroom Dick
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Lovely new Trump effect: Trumptards are now trying to go all Ted Kaczynski on high profile democratic politicians. Thanks Donald.

Who wants to place bets on whether Spanky will opt to condemn these attempted murders or do the old "good people on both sides" routine so as to avoid offending his base? Smart money is on the latter.

ETA: Trumptards are claiming this is a false flag planted by duh libcuck snowflakes to throw the mid-terms off. Wow.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:24 am Lovely new Trump effect: Trumptards are now trying to go all Ted Kaczynski on high profile democratic politicians. Thanks Donald.

Who wants to place bets on whether Spanky will opt to condemn these attempted murders or do the old "good people on both sides" routine so as to avoid offending his base? Smart money is on the latter.

ETA: Trumptards are claiming this is a false flag planted by duh libcuck snowflakes to throw the mid-terms off. Wow.
Of course they are.

The MAGAbomber.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

vlad wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:05 am
exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:24 am Lovely new Trump effect: Trumptards are now trying to go all Ted Kaczynski on high profile democratic politicians. Thanks Donald.

Of course they are.

The MAGAbomber.
If those bombers had succeeded and Obama and Hillary had died, I'm willing to bet half of 'em would be celebrating. Sad.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3112696832

Three words, in response to a tweet by Pence.

Trump Retweeted Vice President Mike Pence
I agree wholeheartedly!
But he used an exclamation point, so it's totally heartfelt.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Once again, Spanky really has only two ways he can go here: He can either jump on the conspiracy bandwagon and try to claim that Antifa or somebody similar did this OR he will implicitly admit, by NOT going that direction, that his reckless, irresponsible verbal diarrhea has driven his retarded fanbase to resort to terrorist tactics. But until his hand gets forced he's going to say it was the "400 pound guy in his bed, okay?"

This is a little sneak peek for us all. Just wait till he gets voted (or booted) out of office. Trumptards gonna trumptard LAMF! We better learn to dodge and duck.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:06 am Once again, Spanky really has only two ways he can go here: He can either jump on the conspiracy bandwagon and try to claim that Antifa or somebody similar did this OR he will implicitly admit, by NOT going that direction, that his reckless, irresponsible verbal diarrhea has driven his retarded fanbase to resort to terrorist tactics. But until his hand gets forced he's going to say it was the "400 pound guy in his bed, okay?"

This is a little sneak peek for us all. Just wait till he gets voted (or booted) out of office. Trumptards gonna trumptard LAMF! We better learn to dodge and duck.
As usual the Trumptards are threatening to break out their shootin' irons and stage a second 1776 if anything should happen to their lord and savior Spanky to hinder his and their Bible-thumping right-wing vision for this country, but it's all just big talk and chest beating, if you ask me. Chest beating shouldn't be too hard to dodge and duck, should it?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

True Trump idiots are weird, scary people. Every unreasonable, volatile, repugnant personality that you know, that I know, that any of us knows... they're all Trump supporters. I've not seen that mutual exclusivity disproven one single time since 2016.

Extreme left people are whiners. That's as bad as they get. Trump people are less likely to whine and more likely to stockpile ammo and form militias.

So yes, I absolutely expect there to be intermittent violence when Trump eventually goes down. It's a direct product of his irresponsibility as a leader.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Wife of Supreme Court justice spreads fake news about the migrant caravan
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wife- ... 2018-10-24

News travels fast, but fake news travels even faster, especially when there’s a political agenda attached to it.

One glaring example took place over the weekend, when someone on Twitter posted a photograph of an injured police officer, with a caption that he’d been “brutalized” by the migrant caravan on its way to the United States.

The problem, according to a deep dive from Snopes: It’s not true. The main image, which was taken during a clash in Mexico City in 2012, is just another attempt to demonize the refugees and spread fears over immigration.

Nevertheless, plenty believed it. That long list apparently includes Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, who posted it on her page:

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
fret123
Headlining Clubs

Post by fret123 »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:06 am Once again, Spanky really has only two ways he can go here: He can either jump on the conspiracy bandwagon and try to claim that Antifa or somebody similar did this OR he will implicitly admit, by NOT going that direction, that his reckless, irresponsible verbal diarrhea has driven his retarded fanbase to resort to terrorist tactics. But until his hand gets forced he's going to say it was the "400 pound guy in his bed, okay?"

The media is way more to blame here. There is no more neutral reporting, networks are blatantly left or right wing biased and they just incite and provoke people all day long.
Last edited by fret123 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

You're saying Charlie Hebdo deserved it? Well, congratulations for admitting, if not realizing, that this "alt-right" idiocy is the same as Islamist extremism. Go die out already.
fret123
Headlining Clubs

Post by fret123 »

I'm amending my post because I thought somebody would read that into it. Of course they didn't deserve it, but it happened because of what they were doing. And yes of course the alt-right lunacy is the same as Islamic terrorism, there's no question about that.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

fret123 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:01 pm

The media is way more to blame here. There is no more neutral reporting, networks are blatantly left or right wing biased and they just incite and provoke people all day long. Unless there is a hurricane or a mass shooting, CNN is nothing but 24 hour Trump and Republican bashing and mocking conservatives. Only a matter of time till somebody has enough and snaps. I'm amazed this hasn't happened already. Nothing was learned from the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris. They were warned and continued to poke the stick in the cage and paid the ultimate price for it. CNN is loaded with left wing lunatics like Chris Cuomo, Van Jones and Don Lemon. In the case of Jones and Lemon, they know nobody would ever dare call them on their crazy shit for fear of being labelled racist. The media should take this as a warning and learn from it but you know they won't. There's going to be another attack like Oklahoma city if this reckless garbage continues.
You're obviously confused about the chicken and the egg. The press is in place to report on things in politics that are newsworthy. Every retarded thing Trump does is designed to get news coverage, designed to incite, which in turn SHOULD buffalo the press into shutting up and ignoring it.

I don't know how many times it needs to be repeated but our system of government, a system that has made this country the richest and most desirable in the world, absolutely RELIES on the media holding assholes like Trump to account. The entire thing breaks down if that doesn't happen.

You're right the media won't "heed warning". I know I'm damn glad they won't. People like Trump are even more empowered when their adversaries back down. But any blood will be on HIS hands. No doubt about it.
ImageImage
fret123
Headlining Clubs

Post by fret123 »

As well, the left wing are just as loony
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

fret123 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:32 pm As well, the left wing are just as loony
As loony as some guy who mailed people bombs? As loony as a guy who drove his car through a crowd of people?
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Don't you get it? Adorno and niggers are the same as Hitler. ITS ALL THE SAME!
Danzig in the Dark

It's true. :shock:
ImageImage
fret123
Headlining Clubs

Post by fret123 »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:09 pm
fret123 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:32 pm As well, the left wing are just as loony
As loony as some guy who mailed people bombs? As loony as a guy who drove his car through a crowd of people?
You bet. In Canada the PLQ set off car bombs in the 60s.
Danzig in the Dark

fret123 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:09 pm
What are the terms? Sig bet?
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

WSJ: Do you believe him? Do you believe the denials?

Mr. Trump: I want to believe him. I really want to believe him. They've been a very good ally. They've been a tremendous investor in our military equipment and other things. They buy tremendous amounts of things from our country. It probably amounts to millions of jobs, you know, a million jobs. That's a lot of jobs. So I certainly want to believe him.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

fret123 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:09 pm In Canada the PLQ set off car bombs in the 60s.
Price of tea in China: 100RMB/kg
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

fret123 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:09 pm
The PLQ? Don't you mean the FLQ. And yeah, the FLQ was the Canadian version of the Red Army Faction and others in Europe and the Weathermen, etc in the US. Roughly half a century ago.

But the oh so lovely murdering bastards who tried to stop the Civil Rights Movement. I've always told my kids if they got lazy about voting to remember that people literally died for that right.

Meanwhile, thankfully, this bomb maker wasn't very good with the detonation part from I what I can gather. It's kind of amusing to me that the bomber/s are targeting Centrists though.
LJP 2002-2014

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

False flag by the Dems?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

MickeyG wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:17 pm False flag by the Dems?

I'm gonna say no, although there seem to be a few whackadoo conspiracy theories out there already. What's so hard to believe about some nutjob following Trump's lead after two years of Trump attacking specific people and inciting violence and partisan divisiveness?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:33 pm WSJ: Do you believe him? Do you believe the denials?

Mr. Trump: I want to believe him. I really want to believe him. They've been a very good ally. They've been a tremendous investor in our military equipment and other things. They buy tremendous amounts of things from our country. It probably amounts to millions of jobs, you know, a million jobs. That's a lot of jobs. So I certainly want to believe him.
It's just a shame that Khashoggi wasn't a 20 year old female Iowa college student, he might get some outrage and justice from Drumpf and his cronies, but hey we're talking MILLIONS of jobs here!!
MickeyG wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:17 pm False flag by the Dems?
Actor James Woods is already on that...