Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:09 am I'll keep that in mind, guy partially responsible for Trump becoming President in the first place.
That was actually my fault, but I urge you to vote against Trump anyway.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:43 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:09 am I'll keep that in mind, guy partially responsible for Trump becoming President in the first place.
Why would I vote against him? He's doing a great job.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:00 pm
Mojo wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:43 pm
Why would I vote against him? He's doing a great job.
I’m just trying to make it up to Lenny.
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSQYXClb22Q

April 5, 2018 aboard AF1..

Reporter: "Mr. President, did you know about the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels?"

Trump: "No. No. What else?"

Reporter: "Then why did Michael Cohen make those if there was no truth to her allegations?"

Trump: "Well, you’ll have to ask Michael Cohen. Michael is my attorney. And you’ll have to ask Michael Cohen."

Reporter: "Do you know where he got the money to make that payment?"

Trump: "No, I don’t know. No."

Fast forward to today.... Hush monies paid to women are "simple private transactions." I thought there WERE no payments?

"There was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution, which it was not," Trump tweeted. "But even if it was, it is only a CIVIL CASE, like Obama’s - but it was done correctly by a lawyer and there would not even be a fine. Lawyer’s liability if he made a mistake, not me."

Hi radiosped.. :lol:
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump: I will proudly shut down the government

Trump says he would be "proud" to shut down the government over border security
President Trump, in a testy exchange with Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in the Oval Office, told them, “I am proud to shut down the government for border security."

Here's the full exchange:

Schumer: "One thing I think we can agree on is we shouldn't shut down the government over a dispute. You want to shut it down."

Trump: "The last time you shut it down."

Schumer: "No. 20 times you called for, 'I will shut down the government if I don't get my wall.' You said it. You said it."

Trump: "You know what I will say? Yes. If we don't get what we want through you or through military or anyone you want to call, I will shut down the government."

Schumer: "We disagree."

Trump: "I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. The people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it The last time you shut it down it didn't work. I will take the mantle for shutting down. I'm going to shut it down for border security.

Schumer: "But we believe you shouldn't shut it down."

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... f23303f989
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it
Prediction: He will totally blame them for it.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump still constantly repeats the outright lie that "Democrats want open borders". It blows my mind that we have a president who openly and unapologetically uses brazen disinformation as a tactic for getting his way. He gets busted on it EVERY SINGLE DAY and the shame of it just bounces right off him.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's going to be funny to observe just how frazzled and hysterical Trump gets as the multiple forces mount against him. I hope cameras capture the full mental meltdown crescendo. I think it's going to be pretty spectacular.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Pelosi privately disses Trump’s manhood after White House meeting
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/ ... ng-1057607

Trump “must have said the word ‘wall’ 30 times,” the House minority leader said, according to multiple sources in the room.

“I was trying to be the mom,” she added, but “it goes to show you: you get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you.”

And then, Pelosi went for the most sensitive part of Trump’s ego.

“It’s like a manhood thing with him — as if manhood can be associated with him,” she deadpanned. “This wall thing.”
Spanky ain't gonna like this "leak."

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:55 am Comey calls on Americans to 'use every breath we have' to oust Trump in 2020

New York (CNN) — Former FBI Director James Comey asked American voters Sunday night to end Donald Trump's presidency with a "landslide" victory for his opponent in 2020.

"All of us should use every breath we have to make sure the lies stop on January 20, 2021," Comey told an audience at the 92nd Street Y on New York City's Upper East Side. He all but begged Democrats to set aside their ideological differences and nominate the person best suited to defeating Trump in an election.

"I understand the Democrats have important debates now over who their candidate should be," Comey told MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace, "but they have to win. They have to win."

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/09/politi ... cnn.com%2F
The irony is that the Democratic Party's choice of who "the person best suited to defeat Trump" will not be the person best suited to defeat Trump and will lose. And the "setting aside ideological differences" line is code for the Bernie Sanders wing to STFU and GTFO and so that Clinton or one of her flunkies will get the nomination. Then it's 2016 all over again.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

exitflagger wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:38 pm It's going to be funny to observe just how frazzled and hysterical Trump gets as the multiple forces mount against him. I hope cameras capture the full mental meltdown crescendo. I think it's going to be pretty spectacular.

Your words to God's ears.
ImageImage
!
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:lol: That nasty, fugly, STD riddled CUNT, Stormy Daniels has been ordered to pay almost $300k in attorneys fees for Trump.

Fucking hilarious! :lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

lemmysmole wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:28 pm :lol: That nasty, fugly, STD riddled CUNT,

You mean the one your overlord happily fucked raw dog while his wife was pregnant with his kid? Yeah. Stormy Daniels is the pig, here.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:32 pm
lemmysmole wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:28 pm :lol: That nasty, fugly, STD riddled CUNT,

You mean the one your overlord happily fucked raw dog while his wife was pregnant with his kid? Yeah. Stormy Daniels is the pig, here.
No shit. :lol:

Laughable Dunce's Lord and Savior fucked a nasty, fugly, STD-riddled cunt, I guess.

Way to go, Lemmysdolt.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

My overlord? Man, Are you one dumb fucking imbecile.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

lemmysmole wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:42 pmMy overlord? Man, Are you one dumb fucking imbecile.
"Dumb fucking imbecile" is redundant.

So Laughable Dunce, why do you think your boy Trump can't pull better looking chicks? Is it his personality? His lack of intelligence? Or because he's a weird looking fucker?
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:44 pm
lemmysmole wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:42 pmMy overlord? Man, Are you one dumb fucking imbecile.
"Dumb fucking imbecile" is redundant.

So Laughable Dunce, why do you think your boy Trump can't pull better looking chicks? Is it his personality? His lack of intelligence? Or because he's a weird looking fucker?
As are your unfunny responses. Not sure, what say you?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

lemmysmole wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:42 pm

My overlord? Man, Are you one dumb fucking imbecile.
Yep. Right on schedule, the part where you pretend you’re not a sheepish little Trumptard. We’ve all heard your retarded little song and dance before and no one’s buying it. It’s tedious as fuck.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

lemmysmole wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:46 pmAs are your unfunny responses. Not sure, what say you?
Trump likes trashy chicks because he's a trashy guy. He's a trashy guy with a lot of money but he's completely devoid of anything resembling taste or class.

I think it's funny that all these people in Trump's orbit who've turned on him are now getting this treatment from his cult. "Michael Cohen is a lying idiot!" Okay, so why was he Trump's attorney for so many years? "Stormy Daniels is a disgusting pig!" Okay, Trump still stuck his weird dick in her. "Rex Tillerson is a moron! Very low IQ!" Okay, so why did Trump appoint him in the first place?

Trumpies like yourself never seem to get that it all reflects poorly on Trump.

Are you following or do I need to back up?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

So, let me get this straight...

Trump paid to fuck her.

Trump paid to keep her quiet.

Trump is now getting a partial refund for services provided?

Damn, he is MAGAing all over the place!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pelosi (with the slight assist from Schumer) owned Trump like a boss in front of the cameras. Love it! As usual, Pence was wallpaper.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:30 pm So, let me get this straight...

Trump paid to fuck her.

Trump paid to keep her quiet.

Trump is now getting a partial refund for services provided?

Damn, he is MAGAing all over the place!
Right. Except the lawyer that made the pay-off is going to jail and Trump is under federal investigation. They're both tired of winning!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

"It's hard to impeach somebody who hasn't done anything wrong and who's created the greatest economy in the history of our country," Trump told Reuters in an Oval Office interview.
"I'm not concerned, no. I think that the people would revolt if that happened," he said.
Translation: "I will implicitly URGE Trumptarded morons to revolt if I'm impeached."
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 pm As usual, Pence was wallpaper.
Quick lesson on an example of what's funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk7nxqWncpM
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:11 am
I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it
Prediction: He will totally blame them for it.
Dude! Spoiler alert!
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison

The sentence for Trump's former fixer is the longest so far for a member of the President's inner circle

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

Bet, he won't take that bullet for Trump now.
ImageImage
!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 pm Pelosi (with the slight assist from Schumer) owned Trump like a boss in front of the cameras. Love it! As usual, Pence was wallpaper.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 pm Pelosi (with the slight assist from Schumer) owned Trump like a boss in front of the cameras. Love it! As usual, Pence was wallpaper.
That meeting could have been private, but noooooooo. The circus monkey wanted to perform in front of the cameras and got totally humiliated.

Was Pence auditioning for a Weekend At Bernie's reboot?
Fuck sigs.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Pence playing possum. Trump walked right into the "Trump Shutdown". Loudly, proudly, and stupidly, but he waddled right into it.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts