Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User avatar
KFC
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1131
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by KFC » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:11 am

Trump will be re-elected. FACT
I hope you get raped in the mouth by Santa Claus.~CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
I hope a ghost reads your posts and rapes your ass.~SebastianLeeDanzig
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22767
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by exitflagger » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:43 am

KFC wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:11 am
Trump will be re-elected. FACT
Image
Image
lemmys_closet wrote:Nah, youre the gay one
Creeperati wrote:you without a doubt are biggest piece of shit person with no morals or values I have EVER seen
User avatar
Kiss Crue
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 4013
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:06 am

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by Kiss Crue » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:23 am

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 pm
tylamonroe wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:24 pm
Well, Trump got in and Obama got a second term so anything is possible.

Everything that comes out of this twit's mouth is socialist bullshit that is a proven disaster. Look to Cuba and Venezuela for real time examples. Couldn't be a worse candidate to lead the greatest nation on earth. He has a huge base... mostly comprised of losers who can't find their way out of mom and dads home well into their 30s.

Also, why the fuck does a socialist have three houses? That ts what kills me about the far left. They talk about climate change and income inequality, but are filthy rich and take private jets to climate change summits.

I assume he will give 70% of his campaign donations to less fortunate candidates, right?
Cuba is a dictatorship and Venezuela's economy is based entirely in one industry., weak sauce. The losers in their mom's basement? Weak sauce.

Sanders has two homes, one his wife inherited from her parents when they died, weak sauce. He's not filthy rich, either, weak sauce. He didn't take a vow of poverty, weak sauce, so step away from the straw man. These are fucking lame ass talking points. Fucking weak sauce. :lol:
He's a social democrat. Not a socialist. He isn't going to save you. America will still be a a capitalist country. You're still going to be a loser with nothing. Laughed at and disrespected by all who know you.

And the president appoints the SCOTUS. How do you figure that has nothing to do with the judicial branch? Never mind, you're an idiot.
User avatar
Kiss Crue
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 4013
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:06 am

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by Kiss Crue » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:29 am

Stoner wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:59 am
Also, just to jog your memory, or inform you if you didn't know:

https://www.npr.org/2017/04/20/52496248 ... s-democrat


Bernie Sanders Defends Campaigning For Anti-Abortion Rights Democrat


Sen. Bernie Sanders is campaigning for Omaha, Neb., mayoral candidate Heath Mello Thursday night, and he's not apologizing for it.

"Absolutely, and I want him to win," Sanders, I-Vt., told NPR Thursday, after a rally in Grand Prairie, Texas.

The Thursday event with Mello, a Nebraska state senator who's running as a Democrat in the mayoral race, is one of several rallies Sanders is holding across the country this week. It's part of a Democratic National Committee-organized unity tour with DNC Chair Tom Perez.

The Omaha event wasn't that notable – just one of several red state visits on the DNC itinerary — until Thursday morning. That's when Ilyse Hogue, the president of abortion rights advocate NARAL Pro-Choice America, issued a statement blasting Sanders and Perez for spending time and resources campaigning alongside a Democrat who opposes abortion rights.

"The actions today by the DNC to embrace and support a candidate for office who will strip women – one of the most critical constituencies for the party – of our basic rights and freedom is not only disappointing, it is politically stupid," Hogue said. "Today's action makes this so-called 'fight back tour' look more like a throw-back tour for women and our rights."

Mello has co-sponsored several bills in Nebraska's unicameral legislature that would restrict abortion rights, including a 2009 measure requiring doctors to inform women seeking abortions about the availability of an ultrasound.

Sanders pushed back against the criticism. "The truth is that in some conservative states there will be candidates that are popular candidates who may not agree with me on every issue. I understand it. That's what politics is about," Sanders told NPR.

"If we are going to protect a woman's right to choose, at the end of the day we're going to need Democratic control over the House and the Senate, and state governments all over this nation," he said. "And we have got to appreciate where people come from, and do our best to fight for the pro-choice agenda. But I think you just can't exclude people who disagree with us on one issue."


But that call for pragmatism doesn't mesh with the main message Sanders has been delivering this week: a call for a more aggressive and progressive Democratic party. In the same interview, he blamed Republican gains at the state and federal level on "the failure of the Democratic Party to have a progressive agenda, to bring people into this party, to mobilize people."

The DNC is doing its best to distance itself from the Mello endorsement. Party staffers were quick to tell reporters that it was Sanders', and not the DNC's, idea to hold a rally for Mello.

Perez issued a statement emphasizing the DNC's strong support for abortion rights, but staying away from the central question of whether or not Mello should be the beneficiary of a DNC rally. "The Democratic Party's platform states clearly our support for every woman's right to make their own choices about their reproductive health and to have access to safe abortion services," Perez said in the statement. "As DNC Chair, I stand by that position unequivocally, as I have my entire life."

Perez will not be at the Omaha rally, because he stepped away from the unity tour Thursday to attend fundraising events in Georgia, where Democrat Jon Ossoff is competing in a June 20 runoff to fill the suburban Atlanta House seat vacated by Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price. He nearly won the seat outright this week.

Ossoff will face Karen Handel, a former Georgia secretary of state who also resigned from the Susan G. Komen Foundation amid a controversy over that group's decision to stop giving grants to Planned Parenthood, a decision that was later reversed.
OK so what to make of the hypocrisy of him going on CNN and saying he views anyone who has anti abortion views as "an "extreme right winger"?

"politics as usual" (in/during the context of dems/Bernie trying to validate the Kavanaugh hearings)

"inconsistent messaging"

Bernie isn't supposed to be about those things. His whole popularity is largely grounded in him not going there. Is this the only example? Probably not.
User avatar
Kiss Crue
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 4013
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:06 am

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by Kiss Crue » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:35 am

Mojo wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:15 pm


I'm all for single payer healthcare. It's the right thing to do. I love that people immediately go Venezuela! Venezuela!!!!! but never seem to cite Canada, The UK, Spain, Australia, and Scandinavia. Yep. All of those countries are falling into Hell right now because they've enacted forms of socialism.

The reason those countries can do that is because they have 3rd partied their military defence to strategic alliances the big one being the US of A. The only way America can ever afford those things is to turn away from war and take it out of the military budget. If Bernie or any other politician can cause congress to defund the war machine and allocate those monies elsewhere I'll be a big fan. Unfortunately, there is no chance of that happening.
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22767
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by exitflagger » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:45 am

Without an exact quote to go on I'm figuring Bernie probably indicated something along the lines of the pro-life zealot demographic intersecting in high percentages with right wing knuckle draggers, which would be true. Did Sanders specifically state that there are NO pro-life people affiliated with the democratic party? I highly doubt that. Being that it's untrue and all.

It's a fun little typical load of horseshit to float out there though.
Image
lemmys_closet wrote:Nah, youre the gay one
Creeperati wrote:you without a doubt are biggest piece of shit person with no morals or values I have EVER seen
User avatar
Mojo
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15139
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by Mojo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Kiss Crue wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:35 am
The reason those countries can do that is because they have 3rd partied their military defence to strategic alliances the big one being the US of A. The only way America can ever afford those things is to turn away from war and take it out of the military budget. If Bernie or any other politician can cause congress to defund the war machine and allocate those monies elsewhere I'll be a big fan. Unfortunately, there is no chance of that happening.
I don’t disagree with any of this.
DemonFilth2001 wrote:TheGlammer doesn't fuck.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
TenBenny
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22878
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by TenBenny » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Bernie's presence is doing the same thing it did in 2016. Splitting the possible Democratic audience. What we learned is that Bernie diehards are as rabid as Trump diehards and just as stubborn. A lot of people are just praying that if he doesn't get the nod, his supporters won't pout in the way that ultimately led them to either not vote or to vote for a third party candidate, or in some cases to vote for Trump.

Look, I voted for Bernie in the primary, but it was Hillary in the general for me. I wasn't gonna be stupid enough to help swing the election to Trump. We've seen the damage Trump has done and continues to do. This is not the time for Americans to pout with the Bernie or Bust bullshit.
Last edited by TenBenny on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 16016
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by Danzig in the Dark » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:18 pm

Kiss Crue wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:23 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 pm
tylamonroe wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:24 pm
Well, Trump got in and Obama got a second term so anything is possible.

Everything that comes out of this twit's mouth is socialist bullshit that is a proven disaster. Look to Cuba and Venezuela for real time examples. Couldn't be a worse candidate to lead the greatest nation on earth. He has a huge base... mostly comprised of losers who can't find their way out of mom and dads home well into their 30s.

Also, why the fuck does a socialist have three houses? That ts what kills me about the far left. They talk about climate change and income inequality, but are filthy rich and take private jets to climate change summits.

I assume he will give 70% of his campaign donations to less fortunate candidates, right?
Cuba is a dictatorship and Venezuela's economy is based entirely in one industry., weak sauce. The losers in their mom's basement? Weak sauce.

Sanders has two homes, one his wife inherited from her parents when they died, weak sauce. He's not filthy rich, either, weak sauce. He didn't take a vow of poverty, weak sauce, so step away from the straw man. These are fucking lame ass talking points. Fucking weak sauce. :lol:
He's a social democrat. Not a socialist. He isn't going to save you. America will still be a a capitalist country.
We know what he is, Piss Crue.
Kiss Crue wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:23 am
You're still going to be a loser with nothing. Laughed at and disrespected by all who know you.
#triggered. :lol:
Kiss Crue wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:23 am
And the president appoints the SCOTUS. How do you figure that has nothing to do with the judicial branch? Never mind, you're an idiot.
Checks and balances, Piss Crue. He's still not the head of the judicial branch.Keep digging. :lol:
ImageImage
User avatar
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph
Posts: 7868
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:24 am
Location: in the Jehovia's Witness Protection Program

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by BlackCrypt » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Stoner wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:18 am
Bernard Sanders can win.

And he has the dankest memes.

Image
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
User avatar
KFC
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1131
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by KFC » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:36 am

exitflagger wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:43 am
KFC wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:11 am
Trump will be re-elected. FACT
Image
I'll try to remember this post after he gets re-elected. I'll be happy to say "I told you so." :)
I hope you get raped in the mouth by Santa Claus.~CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
I hope a ghost reads your posts and rapes your ass.~SebastianLeeDanzig
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22767
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by exitflagger » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:55 am

KFC wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:36 am
I'll try to remember this post after he gets re-elected. I'll be happy to say "I told you so." :)
Great. Now see if you can find where I disagreed there. Can you do that, numbnuts? No? I didn't think so.

The picture I posted was basically me telling you to STFU because you aren't saying anything relevant to the thread subject. See, if there's anything that we all could gather from The Great Mistake of 2016, it's that there are a lot of you shitheads out there. We got it. It's a sad reality we live in now but knowing what we're dealing with is a big step in the right direction. Hard-won knowledge of the demographic that we underestimated 3 years ago will come in handy. Will it be enough? I have no idea. I'm not stupid enough to try to call an election before it even starts and say "FACT". That's not what a "fact" is. But it's obvious that Trump and his tards (re: you) have no idea what a fact is anyway.
Image
lemmys_closet wrote:Nah, youre the gay one
Creeperati wrote:you without a doubt are biggest piece of shit person with no morals or values I have EVER seen
User avatar
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 28170
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:47 pm
Location: OI! Down here mate!

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by Luminiferous » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:24 am

KFC wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:11 am
Trump will be re-elected. FACT
Always a possibility... As his election proved to me there's a lot of stupid people in American who will believe anything an egotistical idiot will tell them...

There's also two things that may count against it though.... A viable Democrat or Independent candidate and, most importantly, the 43 percent of Americans who chose to sit out the 2016 election actually coming out to the polls in 2020..
Image
User avatar
cowpins
Opening Act in Arenas
Posts: 6882
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by cowpins » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:02 pm

...also a large number of people on both side of the aisle with less money in their pockets after his "Middle Class tax breaks" while the rich got richer.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
User avatar
radiobed
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:04 pm

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by radiobed » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:14 am

cowpins wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:02 pm
...also a large number of people on both side of the aisle with less money in their pockets after his "Middle Class tax breaks" while the rich got richer.
Come on man, don’t be a low information drone. If these people were to look at the money NOT withheld to the Fed over the year vs the change in their refund, a very big majority will see a net gain. This is what happens when all the brackets are reduced and the standard deduction is doubled.

The only folks that will be hurt would be folks in blue states that have pretty fucking large homes/property tax that will be capped on deducting beyond the new standard deduction. To get to that point where the deduction loss outweighs the gain via the brackets, you got some serious money.
User avatar
KFC
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1131
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by KFC » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:21 am

exitflagger wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:55 am
KFC wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:36 am
I'll try to remember this post after he gets re-elected. I'll be happy to say "I told you so." :)
Great. Now see if you can find where I disagreed there. Can you do that, numbnuts? No? I didn't think so.

The picture I posted was basically me telling you to STFU because you aren't saying anything relevant to the thread subject. See, if there's anything that we all could gather from The Great Mistake of 2016, it's that there are a lot of you shitheads out there. We got it. It's a sad reality we live in now but knowing what we're dealing with is a big step in the right direction. Hard-won knowledge of the demographic that we underestimated 3 years ago will come in handy. Will it be enough? I have no idea. I'm not stupid enough to try to call an election before it even starts and say "FACT". That's not what a "fact" is. But it's obvious that Trump and his tards (re: you) have no idea what a fact is anyway.
Didn't vote for him. Don't care about him. He will be re-elected. FACT
I hope you get raped in the mouth by Santa Claus.~CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
I hope a ghost reads your posts and rapes your ass.~SebastianLeeDanzig
User avatar
KFC
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1131
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by KFC » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:25 am

Luminiferous wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:24 am
KFC wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:11 am
Trump will be re-elected. FACT
Always a possibility... As his election proved to me there's a lot of stupid people in American who will believe anything an egotistical idiot will tell them...

There's also two things that may count against it though.... A viable Democrat or Independent candidate and, most importantly, the 43 percent of Americans who chose to sit out the 2016 election actually coming out to the polls in 2020..
Would you say everyone that voted for LeOrange is stupid? There are many people that simply couldn't vote for Hillary. They simply felt they had no choice but to vote for him.

I didn't. I voted third party to protest the Two Party Dictatorship.
I hope you get raped in the mouth by Santa Claus.~CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
I hope a ghost reads your posts and rapes your ass.~SebastianLeeDanzig
User avatar
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22767
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Taking in the 4AM show at the Clark

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by exitflagger » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:34 am

KFC wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:21 am
He will be re-elected. FACT
Currently front page of the news:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
:lol:
And you still don't understand what a "fact" is. You're in the upper echelon of idiots on a site full to the brim with idiots. Congrats on that I guess.
Image
lemmys_closet wrote:Nah, youre the gay one
Creeperati wrote:you without a doubt are biggest piece of shit person with no morals or values I have EVER seen
User avatar
KFC
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1131
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by KFC » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:37 am

exitflagger wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:34 am
KFC wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:21 am
He will be re-elected. FACT
Currently front page of the news:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
:lol:
And you still don't understand what a "fact" is. You're in the upper echelon of idiots on a site full to the brim with idiots. Congrats on that I guess.
He will be re-elected. FACT
I hope you get raped in the mouth by Santa Claus.~CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
I hope a ghost reads your posts and rapes your ass.~SebastianLeeDanzig
MickeyG
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4569
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:35 pm

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by MickeyG » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:30 pm

I agree with both Bernie and Kamala on the Ilan Omar debate. Being critical of Israeli policy and Israeli leaders does not equal anti-semitism.
TekChef
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:55 am
Location: Twin Cities MN

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by TekChef » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:18 pm

It will not be Bernie, it will be Kamala Harris or the like. Bernie no longer stands out and they want someone younger to appeal to the younger voters.

Trump has a 50/50 of being elected. If things are good economically, he will be elected, if not, he will be a one term.
User avatar
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie
Posts: 13368
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:52 am
Location: Germany

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:33 am

Some people are actually doing something to stop senseless, illegal wars.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... udi-arabia
TenBenny
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 22878
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by TenBenny » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:33 pm

TekChef wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:18 pm
It will not be Bernie, it will be Kamala Harris or the like. Bernie no longer stands out and they want someone younger to appeal to the younger voters.

Trump has a 50/50 of being elected. If things are good economically, he will be elected, if not, he will be a one term.

We didn't have all these people out front in the last election cycle. We had Hillary, and then Bernie emerged with some gusto as the alternative to the status quo Hillary kind of represented to a lot of people. Now we're much more aware that we have a lot of great possibilities. Harris, Klobuchar, O'Rourke, Booker, Warren, Buttigieg, etc. Bernie had this electricity in 2016, but his shine has kind of been dulled amongst all this company.

As I've said before, if he wins the Democratic nomination, he's obviously got my vote. But barring that, I just feel like he ain't the guy now.
MickeyG
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4569
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:35 pm

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by MickeyG » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:04 am

I need to look more into Andrew Yang. He may be my number 2 pick behind Bernie.
User avatar
Mojo
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15139
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by Mojo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:30 am

MickeyG wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:04 am
I need to look more into Andrew Yang. He may be my number 2 pick behind Bernie.
I've watched a few interviews with him, most notably and recently on CBSN, lending a tiny bit of credibility to an otherwise wholly unelectable package. This dude has as much chance of getting into the White House as Lenny does getting into the House of Laughs.
DemonFilth2001 wrote:TheGlammer doesn't fuck.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 3929
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:21 am

Mojo wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:30 am
MickeyG wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:04 am
I need to look more into Andrew Yang. He may be my number 2 pick behind Bernie.
I've watched a few interviews with him, most notably and recently on CBSN, lending a tiny bit of credibility to an otherwise wholly unelectable package. This dude has as much chance of getting into the White House as Lenny does getting into the House of Laughs.
As most said about Trump.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
User avatar
Mojo
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15139
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by Mojo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:34 am

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:21 am
As most said about Trump.
Granted. You're right - nothing's off the table anymore. That said, Yang is about as charismatic as plain tofu and running on a platform of literal handouts. His ideas won't sit well with either side of the aisle's establishment and whether the people (a large portion of whom last voted in Trump, mind you) want him or not, he's got zero chance of making it through Washington's gauntlet of multinationals, lobbyists and ever-thickening, undrained swamp.
DemonFilth2001 wrote:TheGlammer doesn't fuck.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
MickeyG
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4569
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:35 pm

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by MickeyG » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:30 pm

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:21 am
Mojo wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:30 am
MickeyG wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:04 am
I need to look more into Andrew Yang. He may be my number 2 pick behind Bernie.
I've watched a few interviews with him, most notably and recently on CBSN, lending a tiny bit of credibility to an otherwise wholly unelectable package. This dude has as much chance of getting into the White House as Lenny does getting into the House of Laughs.
As most said about Trump.
And the Bern not too long ago.

Maybe Yangs ahead of his time. Productivity continues to go up using less and less human interaction. We have the resources its just concentrated in the wrong places.
User avatar
Stoner
Queen Bee
Posts: 7841
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:36 pm
Location: Inagaddadavida

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by Stoner » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:53 pm

Yang is shit and complete amateur hour.

Start a different thread about him and stop stinking this one up.
Image
MickeyG
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4569
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:35 pm

Re: Let's talk about your future president, Bernard Sanders

Post by MickeyG » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:12 am

No need, I've said all I wanted about him. Bernies my candidate. I'd prefer someone younger, but not for the sake of giving up on policy. I think the fact we haven't seen too much "dirt" on Bernie either during the last campaign and since then shows he has some substance to his character. I'm not sure that can be said about all the others.
Post Reply