Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

risingfarce wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:54 pm
exitflagger wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:47 pm Who saw it coming from a mile away? Donnie Doublecross is officially throwing Giuliani under the old busaroo with the rest of them. Trying to say he "didn't know what Rudy was doing in Ukraine. He has lots of clients other than me..." :lol:

Sounds perfectly plausible to me. How could that be debunked? Well... other than by ALL of the evidence. What a fucking weasel.
Would love to see them both in prison for the rest of their lives.

Rudy made some comment recently that he has "insurance," whatever that means. Rudy may be batshit crazy, but I wouldn't put it past him to at least make sure he doesn't go down alone. Surely his addled mind has remembered *something* about how mobsters operate.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:04 pm

Rudy made some comment recently that he has "insurance," whatever that means. Rudy may be batshit crazy, but I wouldn't put it past him to at least make sure he doesn't go down alone. Surely his addled mind has remembered *something* about how mobsters operate.
:lol: This is like the 5,789th person that's "not going down alone" or "Ladies and gentleman We got him" moment dating back to Trump coming down that escalator, Dude is like A cockroach.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

dtmfs wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:05 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:04 pm

:lol: This is like the 5,789th person that's "not going down alone" or "Ladies and gentleman We got him" moment dating back to Trump coming down that escalator, Dude is like A cockroach.

Well, I guess Giuliani can claim whatever he wants, but I don't know that one person is gonna topple the empire at this point. First it was Mueller, now Sondland, etc., etc. My concern is that the House Democrats have been going through the impeachment hearings incredibly and yet still I'm reading that a large number of Americans are now souring on this process. What is the Democrats' nuclear option if nothing makes a difference?
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

:lol: at Trump claiming docs telling him to let them see his big beautiful chest. Even Melania has never said something like that.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:52 am :lol: at Trump claiming docs telling him to let them see his big beautiful chest. Even Melania has never said something like that.
No, but she may have said, "I vant a big, beautiful chest as large as my husband's."

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

"Hurr duhh duuurrr... yuh want sum ub duh feewwdd?"
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

He’s still President? Fuck, I’m depressed.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

A majority of Republicans ranked Donald Trump over Civil War hero Abraham Lincoln when asked which was the better president, according to a poll — a result that Trump seized on as an argument against impeachment.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/30/most-repu ... -poll/amp/
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump did his usual thing where he "considered" testifying for the impeachment hearings but of course he backed out. God, how much of a gift would it be for him to testify under oath for ANYTHING? He would commit 10 perjuries in his opening sentence.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:19 am Trump did his usual thing where he "considered" testifying for the impeachment hearings but of course he backed out.
Trump on Florida school shooting:
"I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon."

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Constitutional law scholars give a long day of resounding and compelling testimony as to why Trump should be removed from office and...

...ain't nothing gonna happen. :|
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Hey Spanky, you stupid fucking dipshit........WHAT IS THIS?

HA HA!

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:46 pm A majority of Republicans ranked Donald Trump over Civil War hero Abraham Lincoln when asked which was the better president, according to a poll — a result that Trump seized on as an argument against impeachment.

Hey, what's Trump complaining about? Lincoln got shot to death. People only want to remove Trump from office (violence-free!). He's getting a pretty good deal there. :D
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

whammybar wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:46 pm A majority of Republicans ranked Donald Trump over Civil War hero Abraham Lincoln when asked which was the better president, according to a poll — a result that Trump seized on as an argument against impeachment.

Fine. They can quit calling themselves the "Party of Lincoln" now.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

Can you imagine if Lincoln freed the slaves in today's Republican party?? LMAO
They would be jabbering some dumb shit about him being a RINO while crying about how its going to hURt THe jOb CReatORs !! and then they would primary the fuck out of him.
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

On Friday, Donald Trump hosted what the White House described as "a roundtable on small business and red tape reduction accomplishments."
https://americanindependent.com/donald- ... ite-house/

He used the time to express concerns about a number of things, including energy-efficient lightbulbs, which he said make him look orange.
"I don't want to look orange," he said.

He also went on a rather lengthy diatribe about overly regulated water systems that require people to flush toilets "10 times, 15 times" — something he said he was having the EPA look into.

"We have a situation where we're looking very strongly at sinks and showers and other elements of bathrooms, where you turn the faucet on in areas where there's tremendous amounts of water, where the water rushes out to sea because you could never handle it. And you don't get any water. You turn on the faucet — you don't get any water. They take a shower, and water comes dripping out, it's dripping out very quietly, dripping out," Trump said.

"People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So EPA is looking at that very strongly, at my suggestion. You go into a new building or a new house or a new home, and they have standards where you don't get water. You can't wash your hands, practically, there's so little water comes out of the faucet. And the end result is you leave the faucet on, and it takes you much longer to wash your hands. You end up using the same amount of water."

Trump went on. "So we're looking at, very seriously, at opening up the standard, and there may be some areas where we'll go the other route. Desert areas. But for the most part, you have many states where they have so much water that it comes down — it's called rain — that they don't know what to do with it," he said.

"So we're going to be opening up that, I believe. And we're looking at changing the standards very soon. And that's a little bit like the lightbulb. Where you get a bulb that's better for much less money. We go back but you have the other alternative. And you'll keep the other alternative with sinks and showers et cetera too. But that's been a big problem."

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:49 am

Fine. They can quit calling themselves the "Party of Lincoln" now.

That's a great line, Vlad. Let the party forevermore own "The party of Trump" label.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:53 pm On Friday, Donald Trump hosted what the White House described as "a roundtable on small business and red tape reduction accomplishments."
https://americanindependent.com/donald- ... ite-house/

He used the time to express concerns about a number of things, including energy-efficient lightbulbs, which he said make him look orange.
"I don't want to look orange," he said.

He also went on a rather lengthy diatribe about overly regulated water systems that require people to flush toilets "10 times, 15 times" — something he said he was having the EPA look into.

"We have a situation where we're looking very strongly at sinks and showers and other elements of bathrooms, where you turn the faucet on in areas where there's tremendous amounts of water, where the water rushes out to sea because you could never handle it. And you don't get any water. You turn on the faucet — you don't get any water. They take a shower, and water comes dripping out, it's dripping out very quietly, dripping out," Trump said.

"People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So EPA is looking at that very strongly, at my suggestion. You go into a new building or a new house or a new home, and they have standards where you don't get water. You can't wash your hands, practically, there's so little water comes out of the faucet. And the end result is you leave the faucet on, and it takes you much longer to wash your hands. You end up using the same amount of water."

Trump went on. "So we're looking at, very seriously, at opening up the standard, and there may be some areas where we'll go the other route. Desert areas. But for the most part, you have many states where they have so much water that it comes down — it's called rain — that they don't know what to do with it," he said.

"So we're going to be opening up that, I believe. And we're looking at changing the standards very soon. And that's a little bit like the lightbulb. Where you get a bulb that's better for much less money. We go back but you have the other alternative. And you'll keep the other alternative with sinks and showers et cetera too. But that's been a big problem."

Jesus, I know I shouldn't be shocked anymore, but he still finds a way to do so. What.a.dumb.motherfucker.

But this:
"I don't want to look orange,"
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Sorry I've been away, y'all, I've been busy flushing my toilet.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:57 am Sorry I've been away, y'all, I've been busy flushing my toilet.
You're going to be so bummed when you get hit with that new Machado tax.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

According to Trump, babies should not be allowed to be born in the 9th month.

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/sta ... 17312?s=20
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:01 pm According to Trump, babies should not be allowed to be born in the 9th month.

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/sta ... 17312?s=20
That's just until he solves the water pressure crisis. After that, America will once again be safe for all babies to be born whenever they want.

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:05 am
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:57 am Sorry I've been away, y'all, I've been busy flushing my toilet.
You're going to be so bummed when you get hit with that new Machado tax.
Liquid gold.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

What kind of shit is Trump knocking out that it takes 15 fucking flushes to get it to go down? He's like president cousin Eddie. "Shitter's full!" :?
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:56 am What kind of shit is Trump knocking out that it takes 15 fucking flushes to get it to go down? He's like president cousin Eddie. "Shitter's full!" :?
The theory is that Trump doesn't use regular flush toilets with tanks like everyone else. He uses those pressure-assisted toilets you find in hotels.

So he has no idea that 15 flushes of an everyday toilet would take forever and the average person would spend most of their day flushing a toilet.

This guy is President.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

15? Everyone knows the correct number of flushes is 2,000!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

:D
Christopher Steele, the author of the Steele dossier, had a “cordial” relationship with Ivanka Trump ahead of his investigation into her father’s campaign’s connections to Russia, ABC News reported Monday.

Steele has been accused of bias in his report connecting President Trump’s 2016 campaign to Russia. But he told Justice Department investigators that he had a “personal” relationship with an unnamed Trump family member, making the accusations “ridiculous,” according to the report. ABC News identified this unnamed person as Ivanka Trump.

Steele’s reported relationship with the president’s elder daughter came out amid the release of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on whether political bias influenced the launch of the Russia probe. The report was released Monday.

The president and his supporters have condemned the investigation, which morphed into former special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe. Trump specifically called out Steele as “dopey” and “a failed spy.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... anka-trump

Maybe she's the one who told him about the pee tape. :P Knowing Steele must have "slipped her mind" when daddy was raging about him.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

"Cordial" is totally code for "Fucked her brains out".
ImageImage