Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:24 am Trump's former press secretary alleges he called her to 'defend the size of his penis'
https://theweek.com/donald-trump/100540 ... ize-of-his

Stephanie Grisham, who served as White House press secretary under former President Donald Trump, reportedly alleges in her new book that Trump once called her to discuss the size of his penis and on another occasion asked her boyfriend about their sex life.

Grisham, who held the job of press secretary for nine months during the Trump administration, is set to release a book titled I'll Take Your Questions Now, and she alleges in it that Trump once "called her while aboard Air Force One to defend the size of his penis" in response to comments about it from Stormy Daniels, The New York Times reports. Grisham reportedly recalls replying, "Uh, yes sir."

The book also alleges that Trump once asked Grisham's boyfriend at the time, who was also a Trump aide, "if she was good in bed," The Washington Post reports. Additionally, the book describes Trump's alleged fixation with a young female aide, who Grisham says he once asked be brought to his cabin on Air Force One so he could "look at her [behind]," the Post writes.

Kind of absurd that her book is called "I'll Take Your Questions Now" considering she never held a press briefing. A better title would be "I Didn't Take Your Questions Then But I'll Take Them Now."
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:48 pm Kind of absurd that her book is called "I'll Take Your Questions Now" considering she never held a press briefing. A better title would be "I Didn't Take Your Questions Then But I'll Take Them Now."
What are the chances that Tendummy caught the joke of the title immediately after posting this?

Yeah... slim and none.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:48 pm
Kind of absurd that her book is called "I'll Take Your Questions Now" considering she never held a press briefing. A better title would be "I Didn't Take Your Questions Then But I'll Take Them Now."
Therein lies the joke that whizzes past your head.

"I'll Take Your Questions Now"

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

My friends on Facebook were sort of saying that it may be a kind of *joke* about how the author is retroactively, despite the author's previous profession, making a glib play on words referring to their ability to answer questions in written form, despite not doing so when they were *actually* employed to do so.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Henny Youngman wept.

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:24 am Trump's former press secretary alleges he called her to 'defend the size of his penis'
https://theweek.com/donald-trump/100540 ... ize-of-his

Stephanie Grisham, who served as White House press secretary under former President Donald Trump, reportedly alleges in her new book that Trump once called her to discuss the size of his penis and on another occasion asked her boyfriend about their sex life.

Grisham, who held the job of press secretary for nine months during the Trump administration, is set to release a book titled I'll Take Your Questions Now, and she alleges in it that Trump once "called her while aboard Air Force One to defend the size of his penis" in response to comments about it from Stormy Daniels, The New York Times reports. Grisham reportedly recalls replying, "Uh, yes sir."

The book also alleges that Trump once asked Grisham's boyfriend at the time, who was also a Trump aide, "if she was good in bed," The Washington Post reports. Additionally, the book describes Trump's alleged fixation with a young female aide, who Grisham says he once asked be brought to his cabin on Air Force One so he could "look at her [behind]," the Post writes.

For fucks' sake, mate.
I have always been on your side and stood up for you when everyone else was saying you're a fucking idiot.

But you really don't get it? Come on, man! THINK!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump told his press secretary that Justin Trudeau's mom had sex with 'all of the Rolling Stones,' according to a new book
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-c ... es-2021-10

According to an excerpt from former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham's new book, "I'll Take Your Questions Now: What I Saw in the Trump White House," former President Donald Trump told Grisham that Justin Trudeau's mother, Margaret, had sex "with all of the Rolling Stones."

The exchange on board Air Force One in early 2020, according to Grisham. The former president was in an overall "good mood" and chatted with Grisham about topics like going vegan.

"I was sitting with him in his cabin, and for whatever reason — maybe he had just read something or seen his face on TV — Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau popped into the president's head," Grisham says, setting up the exchange.

"Are you OK if I say this?" Trump reportedly prompted Grisham before making the bold claim.

"That was always a troubling question. Who knew what was going to come out of his mouth? Sure, I nodded," Grisham writes.

"Trudeau's mom. She [had sex with] all of the Rolling Stones," Trump said, according to Grisham's recounting.

Margaret Trudeau, the one-time wife of former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and current Prime Minister Trudeau's mother, is an author and actress. According to Vanity Fair, Margaret has lived a "life of glitz and unbridled hedonism," including a 1977 Rolling Stones concert where she reportedly "sang and strutted" and Mick Jagger's feet and "stared at him worshipfully throughout the performance."

She also hosted a party with the Stones in her hotel suite, only for Jagger to later tell the Evening Standard that Trudeau is a "very sick girl in search of something. She found it—but not with me. I wouldn't go near her with a barge pole."

For her part, Margaret Trudeau has denied any affair with members of the band, though she later said, at a conference on mental health, "I should have slept with every single one of them."

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie the church lady wrote: Trudeau's mom. She [had sex with] all of the Rolling Stones... isn't that special???
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"OH CHARLIE!"

"I'm not Charlie. I'm Mick."

Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Good for her, I say.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:06 am Trump told his press secretary that Justin Trudeau's mom had sex with 'all of the Rolling Stones,' according to a new book

"I was the one who suggested Nikki Sixx name-check her in 'Use It or Lose It'"
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

A lifelong philanderer who's cheated on every wife, is accused of sexual harassment and assault by multiple women and called his pedophile buddy a fun guy to be around is throwing shade on an alleged groupie?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:20 pm A lifelong philanderer who's cheated on every wife, is accused of sexual harassment and assault by multiple women and called his pedophile buddy a fun guy to be around is throwing shade on an alleged groupie?
She turned down his advances.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:32 pm Image
What is Make America Great Again Action? Do they just rename it something new when funds dip a little?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Make America Great Again . . . Again

What the ever loving fuck?
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

I'm still laughing at this.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:06 pm
What is Make America Great Again Action? Do they just rename it something new when funds dip a little?

"MAGA 2: Electric Boogaloo"
TravisBicklesMohawk

TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:59 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:06 pm

"MAGA 2: Electric Boogaloo"
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

An extensive new Senate Judiciary Committee report details nine times Donald Trump, at times aided by top administration aides and DOJ lawyers, tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election. It continues to be utterly baffling to so many that it's incredibly difficult to prosecute this man. This is a test of how we deal with this in the future, and the country's protective institutions can't afford to blow it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/07/poli ... index.html
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:06 am An extensive new Senate Judiciary Committee report details nine times Donald Trump, at times aided by top administration aides and DOJ lawyers, tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election. It continues to be utterly baffling to so many that it's incredibly difficult to prosecute this man. This is a test of how we deal with this in the future, and the country's protective institutions can't afford to blow it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/07/poli ... index.html
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Grendel wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:44 am
:roll: :roll: :roll:
"Take my wife, please. She needs a ride to the grocery store."

TravisBicklesMohawk

I have no idea who this woman is. But just be sure to drop Trump's name in order to get that much needed attention. :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump hid foreign payments from his DC hotel as it lost money
https://news.trust.org/item/20211008142806-09e14

WASHINGTON, Oct 8 (Reuters) - Former U.S. President Donald Trump's businesses tried to hide millions of dollars in payments from foreign governments that flowed through his unprofitable hotel in downtown Washington, a U.S. congressional committee said on Friday.

The House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Reform said hotel records raise "troubling" questions about the Trump International Hotel, which is in a historic building the Trump Organization leases from the federal government.

The hotel served as a popular gathering spot for Trump's supporters, foreign dignitaries, and his fellow Republicans during his time in office.

According to the Democratic-controlled committee, Trump reported that the hotel earned him more than $150 million during his time in office, but actually lost more than $70 million.

The committee found that the hotel received over $3.7 million in payments from foreign governments -- roughly equal to more than 7,400 nights at the hotel, posing a potential conflict of interest.

Provisions in the U.S. Constitution prohibit the president from obtaining payments, or "emoluments," from foreign governments.

The hotel gave a portion of that money to the U.S. government but failed to provide details of those payments to the General Services Administration (GSA), the agency that manages federal properties, the Democratic-controlled committee said.

Trump's lawyers have argued in court cases that his ownership of the hotel did not violate these constitutional provisions.

A Trump Organization spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The GSA, likewise, did not immediately respond.

Congressional Democrats say the GSA stonewalled their investigation into Trump's businesses while he was in office, but in July 2021 finally produced some of the documents they had been seeking.

The committee also found that Trump moved millions of dollars through other businesses, complicating GSA's ability to enforce provisions that prohibited him from collecting profits from the hotel.

The committee also found that he concealed debts when he was bidding for use of the property in 2011.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Giuliani: Trump ‘Ordered Me’ to Work Unpaid for His Campaign After Election
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... n-1239522/

When it comes to legal representation, the former president got what he paid for

All of the work Rudy Giuliani has done since November 2020 trying to prove that widespread fraud occurred during the election has reportedly been for free. The lawyer and former New York mayor revealed in a court deposition that he has been working for the Trump campaign free of charge after the election because the former president “ordered me to do it,” Business Insider reported Friday.

Giuliani made the admission during a deposition for a lawsuit filed against him and other Trump allies by Eric Coomer, a Dominion Voting Systems executive. In the suit, Coomer alleges that Giuliani and Sidney Powell, another attorney who worked for Trump and promoted election conspiracy theories, “made… Coomer… the face of their false [election] claims.”

“The president — the president ordered me to do it,” Giuliani said, according to Business Insider.

Giuliani’s admission he has been working for free is especially funny considering that The New York Times reported he asked Trump to pay him $20,000 per day for his work trying to overturn the election.

Giuliani said in his testimony that Trump brought him to the Oval Office on “either the 4th or the 5th” of November 2020, where he instructed him to “go over and take over the campaign, tell them you’re in charge.” Giuliani went on to file dozens of lawsuits on behalf of Trump alleging massive voter fraud with scant evidence, none of which was successful.

“None of the sane lawyers can represent me because they’ve been pressured,” Trump said, referring to Giuliani as “crazy” and a person who “says crazy shit.”

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Dumpty's Dream - by John Lithgow

This should win some kind of prize.....if only for rhyming "metropolis" with "Papadopoulos."
I'm thinking of putting it to music, maybe like a Woody Guthrie song.

...................................................................................

At the crack of dawn in Washington, first Wednesday of the year,
The sky was blue, the sun was bright, the air was crystal clear.
Like a child on Christmas morning, Dumpty quivered with excitement
At the prospect of a day of demagogical incitement.

A plot was taking shape that day, transcending all his dramas.
He rehearsed it pacing up and down in slippers and pajamas.
Padding to a window with a view of the Ellipse,
He whispered “Stop the Steal” through a pair of trembling lips.

Elsewhere in the capital, responding to his call,
Thousands of his followers were spoiling for a brawl.
Dumpty’s private infantry of goth conventioneers
Had mustered all its forces to secure him four more years.

The night before, they’d gathered for a warm-up demonstration
To stoke the glowing embers for the next day’s conflagration.
Their cheers were heard for hours on end throughout the dark metropolis
For pardoned felons Roger Stone, Mike Flynn, and Papadopoulos.

By 8 A.M. they hit the streets, prepared for open battle.
They filled their lungs with frosty air and roared like angry cattle.
Armed with helmets, baseball bats, bear spray, and chest protectors,
They railed against the verdict of the College of Electors.

As Dumpty gave his makeup and his hair a final glance,
His rabble-rousers crowded the Ellipse’s broad expanse.
They evoked a mini-Woodstock in a ghastly new edition:
The Summer of Love refashioned as the Winter of Sedition.

They’d assembled there to topple an election they reviled
At a rally Dumpty promised them on Twitter “will be wild!”
The POTUS and his entourage were ushered to a tent
Where he watched with glee the speeches at the start of the event:

Mo Brooks and Amy Kremer and that ravenous Akita,
The fierce and fiery Guilfoyle, reënacting her Evita;
Ken Paxton, Donald, Jr., and that addlepated wombat
Rudy Giuliani with his call for “trial by combat.”

Drunk on fake conspiracy and manufactured facts,
The hopped-up herd bought every word of Dumpty’s opening acts.
Primed for demagoguery and energized by rage,
They howled in adoration when the POTUS took the stage.

What followed was a tirade of interminable duration
With Dumpty spewing cataracts of rank disinformation.
Rehashing all his paranoid and solipsistic themes,
He took boastfulness and grievance to Wagnerian extremes.

The multitude was mirthful when he aimed his brash artillery
At Oprah, Stacey Abrams, Hunter Biden, Joe, and Hillary.
But the raucous celebration turned malignant and unpent
When Dumpty voiced his doubts about his own Vice-President.

Ten minutes from the rally, in an easterly direction,
Congress sat to certify the national election.
Thus Dumpty’s words had introduced a note of dark suspense:
The tally would be rendered by Vice-President Mike Pence.

Dumpty since November had defied his certain fate,
Hammering officialdom in every crucial state.
By now his only option was to grasp at final straws,
Beseeching Pence to flout the law and put the vote on pause.

The crowd contained a faction of maniacal dissenters:
Oath Keepers, Texas Freedom Force, Proud Boys, and Three Percenters.
As Dumpty’s speech meandered, leaving no one unmaligned,
They bolted for the Capitol with murder on their mind.

POTUS finished with a vision of “our brightest days before us,”
And the crowd responded fervently in unironic chorus.
On the heels of the militias, in the grips of Dumpty’s thrall,
A many-headed monster lumbered eastward down the Mall.

Post-rally, Dumpty hurried to his White House habitation,
His orange face the picture of postcoital consummation.
He settled in the Oval Office just in time to see
The fruits of all his labors airing live on Fox TV.

In the Capitol, electoral proceedings had begun.
Outside, the western barricades were breached and overrun.
The assembled legislators were completely unaware
As Mike Pence defied the POTUS and ascended to the chair.

Though the outer doors were guarded by the Capitol Police,
They saw their scanty numbers wouldn’t long maintain the peace.
They surveyed with ashen faces, surging forth in their direction,
A seething, swelling human sea of angry insurrection.

The horde streamed up the granite steps past every cop and sentry,
Smashing every windowpane to gain illegal entry.
Desperate calls to activate the waiting National Guard
Were greeted by the Pentagon with baffling disregard.

Once inside, the raging tide continued to advance,
Shaking the Rotunda with their caterwauling chants.
The senators and congressmen, in panic and confusion,
Were hustled from their chambers and sequestered in seclusion.

Ramping up the anarchy with cries of jubilation,
The rioters ran roughshod through the temple of the nation.
Capitol security, so grievously outmanned,
Fought in vain through stress and pain to make a final stand.

At the White House, Dumpty revelled in this mutinous typhoon
Like a happy toddler bingeing on his favorite cartoon.
Throwing fuel upon the fire, he sent out a peevish tweet
Attacking Pence’s willingness to certify defeat.

The effect on the protesters was ferocious and galvanic,
Their chants of “Hang Mike Pence!” becoming murderous and manic.
The dogs of war were baying, bloody chaos was let loose,
And high above the rabble rose a scaffold and a noose.

Minority chief McCarthy, in his desperate hour of need,
Got Dumpty on the phone and begged his boss to intercede.
Though Kevin was by habit Dumpty’s deferential drudge,
Despite his frantic plea, the sodden POTUS wouldn’t budge.

Lounging in the Oval, Dumpty sipped a Diet Coke
And with slack self-satisfaction, cracked a condescending joke:
“Well, Kev,” he said, and wiped a blob of ketchup off his shoe,
“It looks like this election has them more upset than you.”

With the melee grabbing half the planet’s horrified attention,
Dumpty’s inner circle staged a nervous intervention.
They timidly suggested that the POTUS might release
A Presidential order to stand down and keep the peace.

Dumpty grudgingly consented in a sour and surly sulk.
He polished off his Burger King and hoisted up his bulk,
Then stood before a camera and addressed the angry mob,
Concealing his delight at how they’d carried out their job.

In its paper-thin hypocrisy, his video epistle
Was a minute-long rendition of his usual dog whistle.
Between the lines, he signalled “voter fraud” with wordless clarity
And offered up “We love you” with transparent insincerity.

But Dumpty’s words, alas, were far too little and too late.
The damage was inflicted, and the horse had left the gate.
On the Hill, the mobs receded, their destructive passion spent,
Convinced that they’d exulted their exalted President.

The Capitol lay desecrated, vandalized, and scarred
At the tragic late arrival of the luckless National Guard.
They beheld the bludgeoned victims of the brutalizing throng,
Soldiers in a war against a monumental wrong.

At 8 P.M., like hostages delivered from a cage,
Congress reassembled in a state of righteous rage.
After hiding out for hours in political perdition,
They were stubbornly intent upon accomplishing their mission.

Straining on past midnight, they ignored the passing hours,
Their heavy lift a peaceful shift of governmental powers.
Across the floor at ten to four, at last the vote was called:
Joe Biden, a new President, was finally installed.

At dawn, the Congress stumbled out past stacks of trash and rubble,
Riding out a day and night of terror, toil, and trouble.
Though haunted by the echo of the long-departed crowd,
Our beleaguered old democracy was bloodied but unbowed.

In the White House, Dumpty thundered after thirty sleepless hours,
Raging at the loss of all his autocratic powers.
But his fury sputtered unexpressed for lack of a transmitter:
His ravings had been muted by his banishment from Twitter.

He staggered to his bedroom where he crumpled in a heap.
His adrenaline expended, he was desperate for sleep.
His head, beset by tortured thoughts, was pounding like a drum,
But, when soothing sleep descended, Dumpty dreamed of things to come.

He dreamed that Democrats would pass Impeachment No. 2
For inciting insurrection and a plotted palace coup;
That a handful of Republicans would fearlessly stand by them,
But that Dumpty, once acquitted, would completely crucify them;

That McCarthy, who’d exhibited a modicum of spine,
Would travel down to truckle at the Mar-a-Lago shrine;
That McConnell, after slamming Dumpty on the Senate floor,
Said he’d absolutely vote for him in 2024.

POTUS dreamed he’d be an absentee at Joe’s Inauguration,
The fourth of only four throughout the history of the nation.
Despite his courtroom belly flops, he dreamed he wouldn’t quit
Since Joe’s Administration wouldn’t ever be legit.

He dreamed that he’d fall silent in his tenure’s aftermath,
Lying low at Mar-a-Lago to devise his future path.
With a keynote speech at CPAC, he’d regain his strident voice
And prove that he remained his party’s overwhelming choice.

He dreamed of three combative years, a struggle for survival,
Stirring anger, stoking fears, and smashing every rival.
He dreamed that in the end he would ascend to seventh heaven:
He’d win the White House once again, as POTUS 47!

Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:09 am Dumpty's Dream - by John Lithgow

This should win some kind of prize.....if only for rhyming "metropolis" with "Papadopoulos."
I'm thinking of putting it to music, maybe like a Woody Guthrie song.
I think you could fit it to Bob Dylan - It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding).
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Just saw Trump online, speaking at his Iowa rally, trying to sell the "Make America Great Again Again" slogan. Even the diehards were baffled.
He tried to get the crowd to cheer it, but that didn't quite work out.