Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:16 pmJordan is about as cool as a popsicle in the July sun.
That would still be fairly cool. Sort of the whole idea behind popsicles.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's incredibly humiliating for the country that a person of such miserably non-existent character will always wear the label of "45th president of the United States". We'll never be able to wash that off.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:11 am It's incredibly humiliating for the country that a person of such miserably non-existent character will always wear the label of "45th president of the United States". We'll never be able to wash that off.
Nations have had stupid, shitty, evil and incompetent rulers for as long as there have been rulers. My problem is that our rulers are chosen by the populace. That’s a fairly recent addition to history. That’s the worst fucking thing. People wanted that. People still want that.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:12 am
My problem is that our rulers are chosen by the populace. That’s a fairly recent addition to history. That’s the worst fucking thing. People wanted that. People still want that.
Yep. We "allowed" it.
America chose what channel they wanted to watch. Now Spanky is still trying to hang on to the remote.

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What is he still going on about? The votes were recounted in every state where there were supposed "irregularities." The results were the same--he lost.

If the Dems lose in the fall, we're going to see this same horseshit again in '24.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"DAMMIT IT, BARRON...I OWN YOU AND YOU WILL ALWAYS OBEY ME!!!!"

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Somebody call Joe the Plumber. Memba him???
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Wisconsin Trump backer and 4 others charged with election fraud
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... tion-fraud

:lol:
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Lauren Boebert wins "Hottest Woman in Congress" award.

Receives certificate with her name spelled incorrectly and a Red Lobster gift card for $27.43.

Video: Lauren Boebert shows off her “Hottest Woman in Congress” award and Red Lobster gift card:
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status ... 2754132996
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Let's see her without makeup, like in her mugshot) and nude after squeezing out 4 kids conceived in the back of her pickup after a wet t-shirt contest and busy night at a tractor pull.
Stretch mark city.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The only good way we can turn back the clock in this country is if we can go back to a time when people in congress were completely asexual and not stupid as fuck.

Too big of an ask?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Accounting Firm Drops Trump Organization Over Dubious Financial Docs
https://news.yahoo.com/accounting-firm- ... 44287.html

The Trump Organization’s trusted outside accounting firm has taken the unprecedented step of ditching its client, explaining that the former president’s family company has a decade of financial statements that can’t be trusted.

The bombshell move by Mazars USA—the accounting firm that has long worked with former President Donald Trump’s family and friends—was revealed in court filings in New York on Monday.

The decision to drop Trump follows last month’s aggressive move by New York Attorney General Letitia James to publicly file documents detailing accounts of what it called “significant evidence” of financial fraud.

In a letter to the Trump Organization on Feb. 9, the U.S. branch of the global accounting firm Mazars told the company that “the statements of financial condition for Donald J. Trump” ranging between 2011 and 2020 “should no longer be relied upon and you should inform any recipients thereof… that those documents should not be relied upon.” The firm explained that the decision was made in light of the AG’s revelations as well as “our own investigation.”

The letter goes on to sever all future business ties. “We have also reached the point such that there is a non-waivable conflict of interest with the Trump Organization,” Mazars wrote. “As a result, we are not able to provide any new work product to the Trump Organization.”

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump's lawyer interrupted a hearing about the Trump Organization's finances to ask New York's AG to investigate whether Hillary Clinton spied on Trump
https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-lawyer-in ... 07472.html

Former President Donald Trump's attorney Alina Habba asked a lawyer from New York Attorney General Tish James' office whether they would "go after Hillary Clinton" in a hearing about whether the former president should be forced to sit for a deposition about his company's finances.

"I want to know, Mr. Wallace, Ms. James, are you going to go after Hillary Clinton for what she's doing to my client?" Habba said, referring to the attorney general of New York and Kevin Wallace, an attorney representing her in the hearing. "That she spied at Trump Tower in your state? Are you going to look into her business dealings?"

Judge Arthur Engoron stopped Habba's discussion of Clinton, saying they were irrelevant.

"The Clintons are not before me," he said.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It's about to get very bad for the Trump Crime Family.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/judge-r ... d=82962987
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:56 pm It's about to get very bad for the Trump Crime Family.

Year 6 of TenLeonard saying the Trumps are finally going down.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:17 pm Year 6 of TenLeonard saying the Trumps are finally going down.
"I'ma gonna catch ol' Big Spanky this time fer SURE!"

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

The Dems are probably afraid it would set off a civil war if they threw these cheating liars in jail.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:41 pm The Dems are probably afraid it would set off a civil war if they threw these cheating liars in jail.
WOW. I just got off the phone with someone and I mentioned that.
I said maybe they'd put Junior in prison, and maybe Ivanka, but not Spanky. A Prez would say, "We just can't have this on America's record."
Not to mention the violence that would erupt.

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

whammybar wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:41 pm The Dems are probably afraid it would set off a civil war if they threw these cheating liars in jail.
It won't, but all those beer-bellied MAGAtard "patriots" from Podunk, Alabama/Tennessee/Georgia/etc. are most likely brandishing their AR-15's and praying to the lord that one does break out. They'll show those triggered libtard snowflakes, then!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:49 pm
I said maybe they'd put Junior in prison, and maybe Ivanka, but not Spanky. A Prez would say, "We just can't have this on America's record."
Just another price that must be paid by all of us for The Great Mistake of 2016. The foregone American tenet that nobody can be above the law will be the first underpinning to collapse if it is obvious that Trump deserves to be held accountable for his transgressions and we just let it slide because it'll be too messy to deal with. That will set terrible precedent as well as compromising the basic rule of law.

I've said it before but Trump is the worst thing that ever could've happened to this country. We simply had no response plan in place to deal with an openly and aggressively corrupt person being placed IN CHARGE of everything. He and his followers are like a cancer that we'll be battling for years and decades IF we don't just give up and let them run amuck before that.
ImageImage
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:56 pm It's about to get very bad for the Trump Crime Family.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out In AG Probe

Trump's attorney argued the ex-president is a member of a "protected class" who should be safeguarded by law against New York's attorney general.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bad-guy- ... 01fd702d3e

A Manhattan judge Thursday called Donald Trump “just a bad guy” in a scathing rebuke to a lawyer arguing that the former president was being unfairly singled out for investigation by New York Attorney General Letitia James.

At the end of the hearing, state Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron ordered Trump — along with his daughter Ivanka Trump and son Donald Trump Jr. — to comply with subpoenas and testify under oath in a civil investigation launched by James into suspicious Trump Organization business practices.

Attorney Alina Habba had argued that James was discriminating against Trump over his politics — and that he was part of a “protected class” that should be legally safeguarded from her investigation.

Habba argued that Trump was being discriminated against for his “viewpoint.” (Trump has called the investigation by James, who is Black, “racist.”)

James has “such disdain for this person because he was president, because he is Donald Trump and he could probably win again in ’24,” Habba argued during the hearing. “He has First Amendment rights. He’s allowed to be a Republican.”

Engoron responded: “There’s no viewpoint discrimination. I’m just saying there is none.”

When Habba claimed Trump was part of a “protected class,” Engoron responded: “Ah. What protected class is he a member of?”

“His political speech,” Habba replied. “If he was not sitting as a Republican and was not a former president who might run again, this would not be happening. So she is discriminating against him for that.”

The judge and his clerk pointed out that protected classes include race, religion and sex.

“Donald Trump doesn’t fit that model,” Engoron flatly declared. “He’s not being discriminated against based on race, is he? Or religion, is he? He’s not a protected class,” the judge added.

“If Ms. James has a thing against him, OK, that’s not in my understanding [of] unlawful discrimination. He’s just a bad guy she should go after as the chief law enforcement officer of the state.”

After the contentious two-hour hearing, Engoron wrote in his ruling that when a state attorney general begins investigating a “business entity, uncovers copious evidence of possible financial fraud, and wants to question, under oath, several of the entities’ principals, including its namesake,” she has the right to do so.

For James not to investigate — especially after Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen testified that the company was “cooking the books” — would have been a “dereliction of duty,” Engoron noted.

The three Trumps have an “absolute right to refuse to answer questions that they claim may incriminate them,” he wrote.

James is investigating whether Trump or the Trump Organization falsified asset values to obtain loans and investors, and to pay lower taxes.

The Trump camp suffered a blow earlier this week after longtime accounting company Mazars USA severed ties with the Trump Organization, saying that 10 years of financial statements were unreliable.

Engoron’s order gave the Trump trio 21 days to provide depositions.

“Today, justice prevailed,” James said in a statement.

“No one will be permitted to stand in the way of the pursuit of justice, no matter how powerful they are,” she added. “No one is above the law.”

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:25 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:49 pm
Just another price that must be paid by all of us for The Great Mistake of 2016. The foregone American tenet that nobody can be above the law will be the first underpinning to collapse if it is obvious that Trump deserves to be held accountable for his transgressions and we just let it slide because it'll be too messy to deal with. That will set terrible precedent as well as compromising the basic rule of law.

I've said it before but Trump is the worst thing that ever could've happened to this country. We simply had no response plan in place to deal with an openly and aggressively corrupt person being placed IN CHARGE of everything. He and his followers are like a cancer that we'll be battling for years and decades IF we don't just give up and let them run amuck before that.
Exactly. McConnell should have been arrested when he came right out and said the Republicans wouldn't allow a sitting President to nominate and essentially fill a vacancy on the Supreme Court. I'm not a lawyer, but that sounds like blatant obstructionism.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

One of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's banks has cut ties with him a month after citing him as a 'reputation risk'
https://www.businessinsider.com/mypillo ... him-2022-2

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been terminated as a client by the Minnesota Bank & Trust a month after the financial institution described him as a "reputation risk."

Insider viewed two letters sent to Lindell by the bank dated February 11. In one letter, the bank said Lindell's accounts with the bank would be closed by the end of business on February 18.

"Any remaining collected balance in the account scheduled to be closed will be mailed to the address we have on file. Alternatively, before February 18, 2022, you may transfer, using online banking, the remaining balance directly to your other banking institutions," the letter said.

Lindell told Insider he had nine accounts at the bank and none were related to his main MyPillow business. He said one account at the bank was connected to his website Frank Speech and another was linked to the Lindell Recovery Network, the pillow CEO's platform for people with addiction.

Lindell told Insider he was "disgusted" by the bank and accused it of "de-banking" and "canceling" him.

"They just said, 'Mike Lindell's in the public eye, and we don't want to be part of the news.' And now they're in the news, aren't they?" Lindell told Insider. "They are evil for canceling us."

Lindell added that he thought "someone" had "gotten to" the bank and motivated it to terminate its relationship with him.

"I've been in the news every day for a long time now," Lindell said, adding that he thought the bank was trying to "destroy" him and Frank Speech. "They just want to attack Mike Lindell and close his accounts," he said. "That's what I think."

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

MAGA Republicans seem to think they're the only ones who own guns. I feel like that's part of where their bluster comes from. Plenty of Dems do but don't feel the need to telegraph every bit of gear and expertise they possess. If there is a civil war, the MAGA crowd might be very shocked at the pushback.

Then again, many say we're already in a quiet civil war.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

The Truth site is already touting itself as a major rollout success. Many (43 at last count) people have mastered typing with one hand while turning a "Super Megabyte" hand crank with the other to sporadically stay online.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

whammybar wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:43 pm The Truth site is already touting itself as a major rollout success. Many (43 at last count) people have mastered typing with one hand while turning a "Super Megabyte" hand crank with the other to sporadically stay online.
:lol:

Trump basically just started The Freewheeler.