What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time?

Post by SeniorGrande »

0%

And if he does actually get charged, he will be able to do the booking pics/prints at one of his personal residences.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

SeniorGrande wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:06 am 0%

And if he does actually get charged, he will be able to do the booking pics/prints at one of his personal residences.
And then sell them as NFTs
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:16 am
cowpins wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:39 am He'll get jail time and his loons will slowly start to fade from the public eye as smarter Repub's accept that it was all one big grift and vote back anti MAGA's to office. Seriously, however often do you see Trump flags now days? Neighborhoods, trucks, boats, etc...around me used to be full of them, now I see like one, two a week, and it's like a loser sighting. And I'm in Florida.
Well, in Florida haven't most MAGA-types moved on to their home state boy DeSantis, who is basically just a smarter, more cunning (and possibly even more anti-woke) version of Trump?
Yes, however his flags are near zero as well. I take my boat to a sand bar most weekends and last year there had to be 75 flags (60/40 DeSantis). This year I've seen one flag (DeSantis). Same in my parents affluent neighborhood. Went from Trump flags, to Desantis, and now neither. And no HOA either.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

They still all are desperate to be the most anti-woke and anti trans of them all. Nikki Haley was doing her best to wedge that bullshit into her latest speech. They are only doing it, cause thats what gets the most applause from their rubes. Hopefully, it's making all the non-extremists more and more annoyed, though.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:28 pm Hopefully, it's making all the non-extremists more and more annoyed, though.
Of course it is. Republicans are fucked nine ways to Sunday right now. Trump has turned their party into a clown show and there's no way out for them except to wait for him to drop dead or something and MAYBE try to ease back from the brink over time. He's going to haunt them for a long time though.

Centrist-inclined conservatives are eventually going to curse the day they ever saw that big ugly orange face.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

If he's arrested, histrionically respected republicans need to come together and put out a statement that the rule of law followed the facts and that it's not weaponizing the government, etc...Trump would then bash them as rhinos furthering his decline. I sense that many Pubs see him as a bad dream and just want him to go away. Jail will do that.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Should be any day now!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:17 am Should be any day now!
:D Or any day in the last several years. Washington is a freak show no matter who or what.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Trump indicted after Manhattan DA probe for hush money payments

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... ey-payment

Trump Indicted in New York, a First for a US Ex-president

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donal ... d/1114487/
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

I’m still not very hopeful that he’ll get anything more from this than a slap on the wrist. And he’ll still exploit some loophole that will allow him to run next year. And his main demographic of white trash redneck rubes and hardcore Bible-thumping fundamentalist Xtians will still vote for him. At the very least it’ll hopefully give just enough of his former or on-the-fence supporters a good heaping dose of buyer’s remorse and give Biden a better shot at retaining the WH for another four years. But anyone thinking this will make all the red MAGA hats or QAnon’ers or MTG-type politicians go away are going to be disappointed, sadly.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:00 pm Trump indicted after Manhattan DA probe for hush money payments

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... ey-payment

Trump Indicted in New York, a First for a US Ex-president

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donal ... d/1114487/
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

LOCK HIM UP!
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Even if it gets dragged through courts until he's dead.... at least he will be dead. And indicted.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

and isn't this the least consequential of the remaining cases against him?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

i'm sticking with my 0.75% chance he does actual jail time, but at least this is good news.
woblinweebles
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by woblinweebles »

What percentage of the conservative politicians and commentators that are currently, openly outraged about the indictments are secretly hoping this is what takes Trump out of the running?

25% 50% 75%
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

woblinweebles wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:12 pm What percentage of the conservative politicians and commentators that are currently, openly outraged about the indictments are secretly hoping this is what takes Trump out of the running?

25% 50% 75%
All of them, probably. :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

It's only a state charge, right now. But hopefully this gets the ball rolling.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Wow. I was joking.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:07 pm
Wow. I was joking.
Joke me harder, Daddy.
Image Image
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Mojo wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:03 pm It's only a state charge, right now. But hopefully this gets the ball rolling.
Yes but there are 34 charges. We don't know what they are yet, some of them may be felonies.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:47 pm Yes but there are 34 charges. We don't know what they are yet, some of them may be felonies.
We can sure hope!
Image Image
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

I saw a headline today (before the indictment), that Ivanka and Jared miss their life in New York, but don't feel they can go back there.
YA THINK????
It must really suck to have all the money in the world, and be stuck in Florida! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

In the end, the pussy grabbed him.
Image Image
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:28 pm They still all are desperate to be the most anti-woke and anti trans of them all. Nikki Haley was doing her best to wedge that bullshit into her latest speech. They are only doing it, cause thats what gets the most applause from their rubes. Hopefully, it's making all the non-extremists more and more annoyed, though.
it is...d.m.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:07 pm I saw a headline today (before the indictment), that Ivanka and Jared miss their life in New York, but don't feel they can go back there.
YA THINK????
It must really suck to have all the money in the world, and be stuck in Florida! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
, and knowing that so many people despise you, including celebrities, musicians, etc....They have their little paradise cocoon in Florida (surrounded by fake people), however, can't imagine how lonely she is.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Gotta love DeSantis throwing his 2 cents in by proclaiming Florida will not participate in the extradition of Trump.

Despite the fact that the US Constitution states you have to expedite a fucking indicted criminal:

In this clause, the Constitution requires that if a person is charged with a crime in one state and flees to another, the harboring state must return the individual to the charging state.
There are two Supreme Court cases which are central to the history of the Extradition Clause.

Given the recent events involving Disney, the idiot cannot read, or at least comprehend what he is reading.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:44 am Gotta love DeSantis throwing his 2 cents in by proclaiming Florida will not participate in the extradition of Trump.

Despite the fact that the US Constitution states you have to expedite a fucking indicted criminal:

In this clause, the Constitution requires that if a person is charged with a crime in one state and flees to another, the harboring state must return the individual to the charging state.
There are two Supreme Court cases which are central to the history of the Extradition Clause.

Given the recent events involving Disney, the idiot cannot read, or at least comprehend what he is reading.
I love it when cock-rock message board randos own an actual sitting governor.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

DiamondDog wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:51 am
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:44 am Gotta love DeSantis throwing his 2 cents in by proclaiming Florida will not participate in the extradition of Trump.

I love it when cock-rock message board randos own an actual sitting governor.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

You get what you pay for.