Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TooOldToCare »

aznsquirt wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:04 pm
TooOldToCare wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:54 pm I've said a few times since 2016 that I can't believe a John Hinkley Jr. is out there looking for this guy.

Edit: Mind you, I'm not advocating that. I'm just saying with the crazies he attracts there must be crazies he repels. Though a debilitating stroke, I wouldn't shed a tear over.
By this logic, you should be more worried about Biden than Trump. But, clearly you're only focused on the portion of that logic that "you wouldn't shed a tear over".
I'm sure there are crazies in abundance, regardless. And any age, race, political persuasion, sex, religion can have a stroke. "Shed a tear" is a euphemism for "I won't care." I wouldn't shed a tear for any politician, though one group would follow said politician into the jungle for a refreshing glass of Kool-Aid while the other group would go, "Nah, not thirsty, and I can get my own water."
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TooOldToCare wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:19 am
TooOldToCare wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:54 pm I've said a few times since 2016 that I can't believe a John Hinkley Jr. is out there looking for this guy.

Edit: Mind you, I'm not advocating that. I'm just saying with the crazies he attracts there must be crazies he repels. Though a debilitating stroke, I wouldn't shed a tear over.
By this logic, you should be more worried about Biden than Trump. But, clearly you're only focused on the portion of that logic that "you wouldn't shed a tear over".
I'm sure there are crazies in abundance, regardless. And any age, race, political persuasion, sex, religion can have a stroke. "Shed a tear" is a euphemism for "I won't care." I wouldn't shed a tear for any politician, though one group would follow said politician into the jungle for a refreshing glass of Kool-Aid while the other group would go, "Nah, not thirsty, and I can get my own water."
I could live with that but that one group wants to hold us down and pour the Kool-Aid down our throats.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:57 am
TooOldToCare wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:19 am

I could live with that but that one group wants to hold us down and pour the Kool-Aid down our throats.
And claim they're doing it in the name of freedumb and Jeebus, as if those two things are somehow connected.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:51 pm Image
Epic trolling :D :D
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

yet another poll today calling it for Trump.

insane.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

alleyrulez wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:55 pm yet another poll today calling it for Trump.
Ask Hillary Clinton about the accuracy of pre-election polls.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.