Are you prejudiced against Trump/MAGA people?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Are you prejudiced against Trump/MAGA people?

Post by Turner Coates »

Next, they should spray paint their faces orange.
Fill your life with the best you can.
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:55 am Next, they should spray paint their faces orange.
Troompa Loompas.
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

I distance myself from anyone who sports anything more than a bumper sticker or lawn sign or brings up their chosen candidate within five minutes of a conversation. Oddly, I haven't run across a democrat who checks any of those boxes but for the last eight years I've been quietly ending friendships with people who can't or won't shut the fuck up about Trump (good) or Hillary or Biden (evil) and I simply don't want to hear it. Some of these people, people who I used to like and respect have taken bootlicking to a whole new level and based their whole identity around it, and hey, if that's what you feel you have to do to fill the empty void that's your life, have at it. But leave me out of it. I have better things to do. Nice knowing you.
Kerry67
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Kerry67 »

GoodJudge wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:52 am There is no explaining or justifying THIS level of Stoopid Cultists. "Sympathy" ear bandages... They're fucking Rapturing already!
From
https://time.com/7000028/ear-bandage-fa ... -shooting/

Much like the photo of Pelosi, Schumer, etc, wearing the african scarf and bowing down to George Floyd who was a drug addled felon himself. But yes, the ear bandages are ridiculous.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Kerry67 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:08 am yes, the ear bandages are ridiculous.
That's it! You're out of the Liar Worship club! :evil:
ImageImage
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Charles Bukaki wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:03 pm I distance myself from anyone who sports anything more than a bumper sticker or lawn sign or brings up their chosen candidate within five minutes of a conversation. Oddly, I haven't run across a democrat who checks any of those boxes but for the last eight years I've been quietly ending friendships with people who can't or won't shut the fuck up about Trump (good) or Hillary or Biden (evil) and I simply don't want to hear it. Some of these people, people who I used to like and respect have taken bootlicking to a whole new level and based their whole identity around it, and hey, if that's what you feel you have to do to fill the empty void that's your life, have at it. But leave me out of it. I have better things to do. Nice knowing you.
I had one of those Obama tee shirts with the red and blue block colors of his face that are now used for many tee shirts. I wore it once.

I've supported Democrat candidates for most of my voting life, and I've never had a sign, sticker, or other memorabilia of the candidate. Until 2016, I paid little attention to politics except to try to learn a few things about platforms and policies. My brain cannot process people whose entire identities revolve around some politician.

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

I think most of these people are desperate & lost, they seem to lack self awareness, & critical thinking...Most have no problems assimilating/justifying contradictory narratives in their heads.

People thought I was being an ass years ago when I kept going "USA USA USA", but look - it really was that all along :?
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

grishnak boss wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:40 am I think most of these people are desperate & lost, they seem to lack self awareness, & critical thinking...Most have no problems assimilating/justifying contradictory narratives in their heads.

People thought I was being an ass years ago when I kept going "USA USA USA", but look - it really was that all along :?
Same for religion. In my not-so-humble opinion. - Signed, former Christian.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Their con is genius. Cold hard facts contradict your views? FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!!
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

ALTERNATIVE FACTS!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Babydoll

Post by Babydoll »

mrsnikkisixx wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:54 pm Yes, I am. I have never liked Trump, and always thought he was a shysty MF. I never thought in a million years anyone would be stupid enough to vote for him. Sadly, I was horribly mistaken. Most Trumpies are racist, uneducated morons who think it’s ok to say and do what they want, no matter who they might hurt. It’s disgusting and a real testament to the state of this country that it’s ok for a convicted felon is leading the polls.
Same. I am 47 and I remember as a kid and teen when they would talk about his real estate crap and marriages and all that I thought he came off as such a blow hard. And some decades ago I remember he was talking about maybe running for a 3rd party, reform. Melania even did a spread in a magazine with her sprawled on an oval office looking carpet. At one point I did look up and find all that on google but had to do a deep search as it seemed to have been forgotten. I was sickened when I heard his first speech at that mall in 2015 and I never dreamed it would actually get that far because I thought he would just do it for attention for awhile and back out. I live in IL which is a blue state but I live in a red area so it is weird. In early 2017 me and my cousin found a local solidarity group to get us through all the craziness. I have to work and be around Rumpers but I don't feel like spending quality time with them and usually when I call them out and ask them for facts then they dump me anyway. It pains me but doesn't surprise me some old family members have joined the cult of personality. This time period has really shown true colors which has been interesting. It's creepy seeing ones make it their whole personality even more than if he was a rock star-like you are not supposed to do that to a politician, you know.