Butker, Bongino, and the Bible Thumpers outraged by "Last Supper" parody in drag at Olympic opening ceremonies

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Butker, Bongino, and the Bible Thumpers outraged by "Last Supper" parody in drag at Olympic opening ceremonies

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TooOldToCare
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Butker, Bongino, and the Bible Thumpers outraged by "Last Supper" parody in drag at Olympic opening ceremonies

Post by TooOldToCare »

They can't find enough to be offended by in America, so now they're trolling other countries. Let's blame Biden. Or wait, Harris. Or wait, cat ladies. Or wait, Antifa. Or wait, BLM. Or wait, atheists. Or wait, windmills. Or wait

Bunch of fucking rubes.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Butker, Bongino, and the Bible Thumpers outraged by "Last Supper" parody in drag at Olympic opening ceremonies

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Hahahaha.

Satan 2024
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

I thought being offended was supposed to be offensive, according to them? Pick a lane people.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Christianity, Jesus and The Last Supper were 3 topics I’ve never seen on ‘X’ until this picture last evening. Of course the low end Right Wing pundits are pushing this stupid fucking narrative out as if they have a religious bone in their selfish bodies. They’ll hitch their wagon to anything.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

And now we’re finding out that all this time it was supposed to be a parody of the Bacchanalian Greek feast with Dionysius. But the Christian Right still gonna Christian Right, so watch the Bible Thumpers double down with their misplaced outrage and keep pushing the “mocking the Last Supper” narrative and how “God gave us discernment and He told us it’s evil!” Oh, and “Blah blah something about the end times!”.
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

If they thought it was the Last Supper, what did they think the blue guy was there for? Was it Judas with some bread lodged in his fucking windpipe?

Dumb cunts.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

:lol:
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

It's funny how the 'fuck your feelings' crowd sure can't shut the fuck up about getting their feelings hurt. Even when the facts aren't on their side. They're a bunch of crybaby hypocrites.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Cripes, nobody cares. These idiots will find fault with the air they breathe.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

I love it when Bible thumpers get outraged. Their tantrums are comedy gold. Makes me want to have the Olympics on in the background just to do my part.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 1:45 pm I love it when Bible thumpers get outraged. Their tantrums are comedy gold. Makes me want to have the Olympics on in the background just to do my part.
You can do your part by binging Netflix all day as well since they're planning to cancel their subscriptions over one of Netflix's co-founders making a huge donation to Kamala's campaign:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ngNewsSerp
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

several of the drag queens that performed that have admitted it was a parlay of the last supper.
I don't care one way or the other.
But you are currently alive and you are just as foolish to believe that we have always been here forever and ever and nothing started this, as much as those that believe there was a hand in creating it. one of us has to be wrong.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

keyofgee wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:32 am several of the drag queens that performed that have admitted it was a parlay of the last supper.
But you are currently alive and you are just as foolish to believe that we have always been here forever and ever and nothing started this, as much as those that believe there was a hand in creating it. one of us has to be wrong.
:lol:

Nobody believes that "we have always been here forever and nothing started this." Literally nobody.

And what does this have to do with a bunch of illiterate Jesus freaks not being able to make a connection between Greek mythology and the Olympics?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

"You'd have to be a real fool to believe that a giant gila monster laid an egg and inside that egg is the universe and Paul Lynde broke the egg and that's how we got Halloween."
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

keyofgee wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:32 am several of the drag queens that performed that have admitted it was a parlay of the last supper.
First time reading this. Holy fuck.

Evolution, Motherfucker. Read up on it.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

A magical invisible creator that has existed forever and ever makes perfect sense. :roll:
ImageImage
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:18 am
A magical invisible creator that has existed forever and ever makes perfect sense. :roll:
Yes, it began with a man and woman (not a Neanderthal) and a talking snake. And the shitstorm of the world is because said non-cavewoman took a bite from a fucking piece of fruit. Isn't that a great and forgiving sky ghost? I'm going to punish MY creations because that bitch ate an apple. Talk about horseshit. Even if god existed, fuck all that. My bottom line is to believe what you want and don't fucking intrude on my life with those beliefs. If they make you feel great, great. And stop getting offended by everything that doesn't align with your snowflake feelings.
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

Hey guys. I just said if you believe in god or dont believe in anything please explain how we got here? I dont have an answer either btw
Danzig in the Dark

keyofgee wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:28 pm Hey guys. I just said if you believe in god or dont believe in anything please explain how we got here? I dont have an answer either btw
We have a pretty good idea how people got here, based on the evidence.

If you're asking where the universe came from, no one is sure and it may not even be possible to find out.
ImageImage
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

TooOldToCare wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:27 pm
Yes, it began with a man and woman (not a Neanderthal) and a talking snake. And the shitstorm of the world is because said non-cavewoman took a bite from a fucking piece of fruit. Isn't that a great and forgiving sky ghost? I'm going to punish MY creations because that bitch ate an apple. Talk about horseshit. Even if god existed, fuck all that. My bottom line is to believe what you want and don't fucking intrude on my life with those beliefs. If they make you feel great, great. And stop getting offended by everything that doesn't align with your snowflake feelings.
snowflake? really. that I am not. I am just saying, as in we are at a table talking...some ppl believe in a divine being creating all of this. some don't believe in anything and its always been here or we crawled out of marshy soup. . its both "faith" because you have zero proof. If there is a clock, there is a clock maker. i dont know who the clock maker is. .but the snowflake thing is uncalled for
Danzig in the Dark

keyofgee wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:42 am

snowflake? really. that I am not. I am just saying, as in we are at a table talking...some ppl believe in a divine being creating all of this. some don't believe in anything and its always been here or we crawled out of marshy soup. . its both "faith" because you have zero proof. If there is a clock, there is a clock maker. i dont know who the clock maker is. .but the snowflake thing is uncalled for
Could that clockmaker be Allah? Why not Vili, Ve' and Odin?

By the way, there is a shitload of evidence backing evolution. A lot more evidence than your magic clockmaker. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.
ImageImage
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:26 am

By the way, there is a shitload of evidence backing evolution. A lot more evidence than your magic clockmaker. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.
that still doesn't answer who/what started all this from scratch. ignoring that, doesn't make it go away either.
Danzig in the Dark

keyofgee wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:15 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:26 am

that still doesn't answer who/what started all this from scratch. ignoring that, doesn't make it go away either.
You didn't answer my question, so let's stop pretending your "clockmaker" isn't the Christian god. "Lying for Jesus" is still lying.

The scientific answer: No one knows yet. That doesn't make your imaginary sky daddies any more realistic.

Besides, where did your "intelligent designer " come from? Everything had to come from something or someone, but your "creator being " just existed forever? Fuck that special pleading bullshit.
ImageImage
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

There is no more validity of the ONE Christian god as Greeks or Romans had for their mythology gods, or Buddha, or any of the 2900 other gods. Yet Christianity denounces any other civilization’s god in such a narcissistic and judgmental way. That is further support that gods are manmade to justify something or in the words of Bert Miracles, something to believe in.