Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:01 am
eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:32 am He’s losing it on social media claiming that the crowds for Kamala are AI created.
"There is no evidence that Harris has cheated at elections or manipulated photos of her crowds. In fact, photo and video evidence shows thousands of people gathered at the airport.

Trump’s call follows renewed fears from some Democrats that he could be trying to lay the groundwork to contest a hypothetical electoral defeat as he did in 2020. He has raised doubt over whether Harris’s ascent to the top of the party ticket is constitutional, likening it to a “coup” in recent days."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-campa ... 25594.html
Shocking news.
But we already know this to be fact. He's already got his army of goons just waiting to NOT certify the election if it goes to Harris. For whatever reason, who the fuck knows?

The speaker of the house has already he would do just that.

But perhaps Trump's army of goons should take notice of all the recent indictments of those who helped him lie his way through the last election.
We can only hope this does not go the SCOTUS, because you know how they are going to rule.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

:lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
TooOldToCare
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by TooOldToCare »

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Republican activist Loraine Pellegrino, who signed a document falsely claiming Donald Trump won Arizona in 2020, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of filing a false document. President Joe Biden had won the state by 10,457 votes.
TravisBicklesMohawk

TooOldToCare wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 4:00 am Image

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Republican activist Loraine Pellegrino, who signed a document falsely claiming Donald Trump won Arizona in 2020, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of filing a false document. President Joe Biden had won the state by 10,457 votes.
More of this^^^^^^
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TooOldToCare wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 4:00 am Republican activist Loraine Pellegrino, who signed a document falsely claiming Donald Trump won Arizona in 2020, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor.
Good ol america. Where stealing $1000 of goods from a local Target is a felony, and usurping a presidential election is a misdemeanor.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:51 am
TooOldToCare wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 4:00 am Republican activist Loraine Pellegrino, who signed a document falsely claiming Donald Trump won Arizona in 2020, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor.
Good ol america. Where stealing $1000 of goods from a local Target is a felony, and usurping a presidential election is a misdemeanor.
No shit. Isn't that election fraud? And it's a misdemeanor??? WTH? Lovely photo, though.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

She looks like she’s related to Large Marge from the first Pee Wee movie.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:19 pm She looks like she’s related to Large Marge from the first Pee Wee movie.
hahaha. I do realize you mean before she did this.

Last edited by TooOldToCare on Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

It runs in the family apparently.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:48 pm Image

What in the actual fuck?
TravisBicklesMohawk

TooOldToCare wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:50 pm

What in the actual fuck?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ugh. And apparently, little Barron has an animal abuse problem. Not confirmed, but there are rumors.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:30 am Ugh. And apparently, little Barron has an animal abuse problem. Not confirmed, but there are rumors.
That is for sure AI, right? If it were anyone else but the Trump family, it would be a given. With them, it is in the realm of reality.

Re: animal abuse. It all starts with an ant and a magnifying glass. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... r-AA1oRiU7

Who knows what's real these days? I don't feel real most of the time. I swear to fkn god I am a character in Office Space. My boss is such a twat.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

One wants to fuck his daughter, the other wants to fuck his mom.

I'd like to fuck both Ivanka an Melania. Barron and Trump could watch if they'd like to.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Did you see Obama tell the dick joke heard round the world?

And Trump’s response was perfect. Complaining that he’s being small and petty.

Yep that when they go low we go high routine of 2016 doesn’t work and they know it now.

Watching the King of Trolls get pissed off is non stop entertainment.

Reminds me of Poison 13 when he finally got run up out of here.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Trumpy’s getting the dog whistles ready for his cult in the event of a November election loss…while spewing other falsehoods: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-attack ... 48828.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:30 am Did you see Obama tell the dick joke heard round the world?

Yep that when they go low we go high routine of 2016 doesn’t work and they know it now.

https://youtube.com/shorts/oXBl4WoZidU? ... xXhygPWBBA
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

mullet_head wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:24 pm
eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:30 am Did you see Obama tell the dick joke heard round the world?

I love that show.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:51 am
mullet_head wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:24 pm

I love that show.
I lost interest when Jon stewart left but started watching again after the Jordan Klepper vs. Trumpers segments caught my attention. Those people are total caricatures, it's almost hard to believe they aren't characters specifically written for those interviews.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ImageImage
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Didn't the Hulkster wanted to screw his own daughter too? I think I remember people joking about it a few years back.
No wonder he's a Trumper. Incezt for the winz!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump: ‘I’d like to think that God thinks that I’m going to straighten out our country’

exitflagger: 'I definitely think God wouldn't piss on Donnie if he was on fire'.
ImageImage
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Check out Barron Trumps Twitter account. Dude definitely has a large dose of the 'tism. What a fucking goober!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

They won't admit he's guilty. That would mean he's made fools of them.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

mullet_head wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:49 am
I love that show.
I lost interest when Jon stewart left but started watching again after the Jordan Klepper vs. Trumpers segments caught my attention. Those people are total caricatures, it's almost hard to believe they aren't characters specifically written for those interviews.
OMG!!!! I don't know how Jordan Klepper keeps a straight face talking to those people!!!
Did you see the one where the hillbilly was going off on President Obama for not being in the White House on 9/11?
Jordan asks him why he thinks Obama wasn't there, and he says, I don't know, we need to look into that. :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Metal Sludge wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:01 pm OMG!!!! I don't know how Jordan Klepper keeps a straight face talking to those people!!!
Did you see the one where the hillbilly was going off on President Obama for not being in the White House on 9/11?
Jordan asks him why he thinks Obama wasn't there, and he says, I don't know, we need to look into that. :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:
I watched all of them and crave for MOAR.
Metal Sludge wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:01 pm Jordan asks him why he thinks Obama wasn't there, and he says, I don't know, we need to look into that. :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

He also thinks Bill Clinton got AIDS from Magic Johnson.

They should do something like An Idiot Abroad with these people, I wanna hear their takes on everything. EVERYTHING!
I don't watch ''reality'' TV, but imagine one with these Trumpers. :lol: Comedy just flows through them.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Metal Sludge wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:01 pm

I love that show.
OMG!!!! I don't know how Jordan Klepper keeps a straight face talking to those people!!!
Obama wasn't there for the same reason he wasn't around for the Hurricane Katrina aftermath.

:roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

mullet_head wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:40 am He also thinks Bill Clinton got AIDS from Magic Johnson.

They should do something like An Idiot Abroad with these people, I wanna hear their takes on everything. EVERYTHING!
I don't watch ''reality'' TV, but imagine one with these Trumpers. :lol: Comedy just flows through them.
Oh. I didn't hear the Bill Clinton/Magic Johnson thing...That's a good one!

I don't know if I could take a whole show. I usually just watch small clips. But Jordan Klepper is a hero!
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:05 am

Obama wasn't there for the same reason he wasn't around for the Hurricane Katrina aftermath.

He wasn't even there when you nuked Tokyo!
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:05 am

Right? Oh my god...these people! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: