A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:26 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:12 pm
whammybar wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:53 pm https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-trump- ... fs-1549245

President Donald Trump supporters protesting the outcome of the 2020 election have a new and surprising opponent: the Republican Party.

A viral video of protesters, as well as posts on social media platform Parler, indicate that Trump supporters are looking to boycott the upcoming Georgia Senate runoff elections.

Boycott them? Great. Makes it easier for Democrats to get the vote numbers in that state.
Just what I was thinking. Stay home. We don't need 'em. Ossoff should win handily if this happens.
This.
Yep. Stay home idiots. Trumptards gonna Trumptard.
But, shhhhhhhhh. Don’t tell them.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler quarantining after inconclusive Covid-19 test results
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electi ... t-n1248536
According to her campaign, Loeffler took two rapid tests Friday morning before the events. The results came back negative. She was later informed that her PCR test, considered the gold standard in detecting genetic material specific to the coronavirus, was positive.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:33 am
dmbrocker wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:26 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:12 pm

Boycott them? Great. Makes it easier for Democrats to get the vote numbers in that state.
Just what I was thinking. Stay home. We don't need 'em. Ossoff should win handily if this happens.
This.
Yep. Stay home idiots. Trumptards gonna Trumptard.
But, shhhhhhhhh. Don’t tell them.

It would be poetic justice if the stupidity of the far-right Republican voters McConnell helped cultivate for decades ended up destroying his hold on the Senate.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The current shit is a real test to see just how impervious Donnie is to public humiliation. All sources but the super-brainwashed are universally using terms like "embarrassing", "incoherent", "mystifying", "futile", "clueless", "vindictive", etc.

It's time to just give him a noonie and close the door so he can cry himself to sleep.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:34 pm The current shit is a real test to see just how impervious Donnie is to public humiliation. All sources but the super-brainwashed are universally using terms like "embarrassing", "incoherent", "mystifying", "futile", "clueless", "vindictive", etc.

It's time to just give him a noonie and close the door so he can cry himself to sleep.
Its enough to make a narcissist take his own life.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

John Kasich just quoted the Scorpions on the NPR, talking about how Trump needs to get out and start cooperating with Biden's people!

Like, he literally namechecked the Scorpions before saying that the winds of change were blowing.

Pretty sure this is the first time any Republican has namechecked the Scorpions in public :lol:
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Aaaaaaaand now his lawyer Sidney Powell is gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjZI9SUiOPI
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rageman wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:02 pm Aaaaaaaand now his lawyer Sidney Powell is gone.

I hear people are losing their shit over this on Parler.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

I think the funniest part of this Presidential election loss by Republicans is that the Republican run Senate could have removed Trump with the impeachment trial but said "Let's let the voters decide". Many voters felt that they did that in 2018 and waited for Trump to get himself impeached. Not removing him pissed off most of the middle of the road voters

If Trump was removed in February, President Pence would have been far more electable than Trump or Biden. The Lincoln Project, Meidas Touch and Republican Voters Against Trump would have either completely changed their tune or just faded away. The Senate have no one to blame but themselves. They traded away their power for 11 more months of Trump.

That said, unless the Trumpanzees keep their word and abandon the Republican party(they won't), I still feel that Georgia will elect both GOP Senators to keep the Republicans in power in the Senate.
Only users lose drugs.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Detroit Metro Times with the title "Lock The Motherfucker Up"

https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/lock ... d=25831861
Only users lose drugs.
woblinweebles
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by woblinweebles »

Rageman wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:02 pm Aaaaaaaand now his lawyer Sidney Powell is gone.

So I guess the Kraken was released after all...
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

woblinweebles wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:23 am

So I guess the Kraken was released after all...
RELEASE THE CRACK HEAD!!
Only users lose drugs.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rageman wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:29 am If Trump was removed in February, President Pence would have been far more electable than Trump or Biden.
I will never understand this assertion. Whatever it is that Trump supporters see in Trump, it is basically the polar opposite of Pence, regardless of Pence's slavishness on the Trumptard agenda.

A big part of Trump's appeal to his idiots can be summed up by Living Colour's "Cult Of Personality". Pence has absolutely NONE of the latter part of that designation (among other things) and that's most of what makes it happen.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Yeah, Trumpies are really just nice people underneath it all. Link below shows a maskless Trumptard purposefully breathing on a couple of women after they asked him to get away from them:

https://twitter.com/DougChristianDC/sta ... 73/video/1

He's been arrested for assault.
ImageImage
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:59 am
Rageman wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:29 am If Trump was removed in February, President Pence would have been far more electable than Trump or Biden.
I will never understand this assertion. Whatever it is that Trump supporters see in Trump, it is basically the polar opposite of Pence, regardless of Pence's slavishness on the Trumptard agenda.

A big part of Trump's appeal to his idiots can be summed up by Living Colour's "Cult Of Personality". Pence has absolutely NONE of the latter part of that designation (among other things) and that's most of what makes it happen.
The Trumpanzees would've still voted for a Republican, they wouldn't just stay home because the Cheeto in Chief wasn't there . . . the neutrals and Republicans turned off by Trump that voted for Biden wouldn't have Trump's faults and abrasiveness to keep them from voting for Pence.
Only users lose drugs.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

We'll have to agree to disagree. Mike Pence is a human rice cake. If Trump didn't bring him onboard as his lapdog no one would even know he was alive.
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

From CNBC:

Trump fears Giuliani, other lawyers in Biden vote challenge are 'fools that are making him look bad'

:lol:
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:43 am We'll have to agree to disagree. Mike Pence is a human rice cake. If Trump didn't bring him onboard as his lapdog no one would even know he was alive.
I don't dispute any of that.

OK . . . who do you think all of the Trump voters would have voted for instead of Pence? Biden? Jorgenson? Jesse Ventura?

Like I said, with Trump out of the way, The Lincoln Project, Meidas Touch and Republican Voters Against Trump all dry up or shift focus in February to attacking Biden. The only reason they existed was to get rid of Trump. And all of the RVAT . . . their votes would have been for Pence instead of Biden because they are still Republicans. The fact that the Republicans held the Senate(Dems are not going to sweep Georgia) and that Drumpf lost tells us that many Republicans voted Republican across the board except for Trump. With him out of the way, I honestly believe Pence would have been voted in. Trump did himself in far more than anything else.
Only users lose drugs.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Rageman wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:43 pm
OK . . . who do you think all of the Trump voters would have voted for instead of Pence? Biden? Jorgenson? Jesse Ventura?
Duh:

ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Sleek wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:11 pm
Rageman wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:43 pm
Duh:

Not only would few of his speeches might have been too nuanced for Trumpers to have been able to understand, there's the whole thing about him being not a white guy.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

The GSA tells Biden and WH transition can formally begin.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Duh:

I commend you for not seeing color, but Trumptards do.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Mojo wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:28 pm
Duh:

I commend you for not seeing color, but Trumptards do.
Trumptards . . . "I ain't racist! I'll have you know that I have no less than FIVE color TVs in my house."
Only users lose drugs.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

whammybar wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:04 pm From CNBC:

Trump fears Giuliani, other lawyers in Biden vote challenge are 'fools that are making him look bad'

They may actually be fools but the reality is that Trump sent Guiliani and the other assorted hacks to fight an unwinnable battle. Even if they didn't stage pressers at landscape companies and color their hair with weak coffee, they are being forced to make up a bunch of delusional horseshit because you can't make something from nothing. There is no there there, as they say.

Nothing could be more fitting of Donald's character that he would demand they find a needle in a haystack that contains zero needles and then have the nerve to say they're "making me look bad". He's such a caricature of a douchebag that it would be deemed too over the top if he were invented as a fictional character.
ImageImage
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

dp
Last edited by whammybar on Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:13 pm
whammybar wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:04 pm From CNBC:

They may actually be fools but the reality is that Trump sent Guiliani and the other assorted hacks to fight an unwinnable battle. Even if they didn't stage pressers at landscape companies and color their hair with weak coffee, they are being forced to make up a bunch of delusional horseshit because you can't make something from nothing. There is no there there, as they say.

Nothing could be more fitting of Donald's character that he would demand they find a needle in a haystack that contains zero needles and then have the nerve to say they're "making me look bad". He's such a caricature of a douchebag that it would be deemed too over the top if he were invented as a fictional character.
So much pathetic insanity no one will be able to remember it all. Whole Constitutional Law college courses dedicated to studying it and breaking everything down for future..... on the other hand, probably better for the country's mental health to bury the festering rot deep nside of a concrete tomb like Chernobyl.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:13 pm
They may actually be fools but the reality is that Trump sent Guiliani and the other assorted hacks to fight an unwinnable battle.

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

The 21 GOP Senators who have privately expressed their disdain for Trump are: Portman, Alexander, Sasse, Blunt, Collins, Murkowski, Cornyn, Thune, Romney, Braun, Young, Tim Scott, Rick Scott, Rubio, Grassley, Burr, Toomey, McSally, Moran, Roberts, Shelby.
From Carl Bernstein
Only users lose drugs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:25 pm The GSA tells Biden and WH transition can formally begin.

Good. I suspect the possibility of a congressional hearing was all too real for her. Maybe somebody told her she would definitely *not* want to be grilled by Katie Porter.

I think she's gonna skate by and avoid any possible legal hassles, but the damage to her professional life has probably been done.