Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Sleek »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:25 pm thanks for writing "Lawsuit" on the spear. I needed it to be explained what he was targeting the tech companies with. It could have been he wanted them to give him ice cream.
There is a lot to unpack there...the Chinese flag on the windmill, for instance. Has anyone checked to make sure this isn't a work of parody?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Sleek wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:19 pm There is a lot to unpack there...the Chinese flag on the windmill, for instance. Has anyone checked to make sure this isn't a work of parody?
Ben Garrison is a well-known Alt-Right cartoonist. I'd be very surprised if this was (intentional) parody.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Yeah, good luck with your baseless lawsuit. Stupid fuck. :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Keep digging that hole, Donnie. :lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

Trump on Jan. 6 insurrection: 'These were great people'
"Former President Donald Trump on Sunday widely praised those who attended the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the insurrection at the Capitol, repeatedly using the word “love” to describe the tone of the event.

Echoing his rhetoric about the 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., Trump said, “These were peaceful people, these were great people.”

In his interview with Bartiromo, Trump said those at the events of Jan. 6 were loving people who wanted to save the nation."
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:06 pm who wanted to save the nation.
Pretty sure Hitler wanted to, as well.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Last edited by Turner Coates on Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Idiots at CPAC applaud America's failure to reach 90% vaccination rate.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1413996097270435840
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:02 pm Idiots at CPAC applaud America's failure to reach 90% vaccination rate.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1413996097270435840
You mean failure to inject 90% of 'Murica with Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci's satanic microchips! Wake up, sheeple! #WWG1WGA #NWO4Lyfe #IHeartSatan
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The orange eggplant is a square knot sleeping clown and we are in deep smug chocolate ice cream.
Image Image
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Drumps gonna really flip his wig now.

Biden administration moves to reverse Trump-era showerhead rule

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/16/politics ... index.html
TravisBicklesMohawk

Can you kindly reserve this shit, President Biden???

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - The Trump administration on Tuesday overturned an Obama-era rule that barred hunters in Alaska national preserves from baiting bear traps
or killing denning bear cubs and wolf pups or other practices that have been condemned by environmental and wildlife protection groups.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:51 am The orange eggplant is a square knot sleeping clown and we are in deep smug chocolate ice cream.
Smug chocolate ice cream sounds like something straight out of DemonFilth's junk food diet.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:41 pm
Mojo wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:51 am The orange eggplant is a square knot sleeping clown and we are in deep smug chocolate ice cream.
Smug chocolate ice cream sounds like something straight out of DemonFilth's junk food diet.
I have some Blue Bell chocolate ice cream in my freezer. I wouldn't consider it smug. It's damn good!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

'Get over it': Trump mocked for late night meltdown on Fox
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-arizona- ... 653811058/

Late Friday night, former president Donald Trump issued a furious statement attacking Fox News, among other media outlets, for reporting there is no evidence of massive voter fraud in Arizona's Maricopa County.

According to the Associated Press, "Arizona county election officials have identified fewer than 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots cast in last year's presidential election, further discrediting former President Donald Trump's claims of a stolen election."

After Fox's Brett Baier made note of the audit findings, the former president sent out a statement that said, in part, "Fox News and other media outlets incorrectly side with the outdated and terrible Maricopa County Election Board to report no fraud found in the Presidential Election. They spew the gross misinformation purposefully put out by the county and the Associated Press, and IGNORE the very important Arizona Senate's hearing yesterday," before adding, "The same anchor at the desk the night Fox called Arizona for Joe Biden now wants you to believe there was no fraud. The anchor was Bret Baier."

The statement was posted by Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington, who uses her Twitter account to post his running commentary since he is banned from the social media platform.

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

He really is a cult leader. It's insane how many people in america are desperate for that kind of black and white, "i'm right and the other side is wrong, there is no room for any nuance ever" shit.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:52 am "The anchor was Bret Baier."
Trump would be overjoyed if one of his tards with an itchy trigger finger assassinated Bret Baier in the street. That's exactly what he's trying to achieve with these cowardly finger points.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

That absolutely fucking vile bag of fetid, infected smegma was on Fox News demanding to know which cop shot that dumb cunt who stormed the Capitol. These people fucking jerk themselves raw over blue lives, and bend over backward to immediately defend any of them when they shoot a black person, but a cunt literally crashing through the windows into a building full of United States senators is a wonderful, amazing person, and the fuhrer demands justice!
Image Image
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

My only problem with that whole thing is that all of those cops didn't open fire and clear the building.

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:32 pm That absolutely fucking vile bag of fetid, infected smegma was on Fox News demanding to know which cop shot that dumb cunt who stormed the Capitol. These people fucking jerk themselves raw over blue lives, and bend over backward to immediately defend any of them when they shoot a black person, but a cunt literally crashing through the windows into a building full of United States senators is a wonderful, amazing person, and the fuhrer demands justice!
Yes, but this was a black officer who shot a white Trump supporter.

After putting it through a bunch of projections at several think tanks, it was determined that this would play very well with the base, and once a few months of distance from the incident, they realized the time was right to begin using this for political points.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

HueyRamone wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:18 pm He really is a cult leader. It's insane how many people in america are desperate for that kind of black and white, "i'm right and the other side is wrong, there is no room for any nuance ever" shit.
Like a favorite sports team. "GO COWBOYS!"
In current political sports, there are only two teams.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Tom Brady made one tepid joke about Trump and now the QTard weirdos want to lynch him.

Come on Delta variant! Take them down! Start with Rand Paul.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Was thinking the other day, what will really happen to the country's climate when Trump either dies or goes to prison? What kind of developments or changes to this current national situation might we realistically be looking at?

At this point, he might really keel over before anyone charges him with a crime. But they say the cult leader's influence doesn't translate to other would-be cult leaders. So how does this play out? I'm not the kind of person to wish death on anyone, but it seems to me that at this point Trump's life really has nothing left to offer but damage. I mean he really never offered anything of value to begin with, but now we're only marking time before he's not around to cause any more damage. Nature will take its course on a COVID survivor with lifelong drug habits and poor diet and exercise habits.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

It'll be an evolution and assimilation into some future movement/cult figure's orbit.

...kind of like how the Tea Party sort of went away but really didn't, just metastasizing into Trumptard nation.

prog
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by prog »

[quote=Sleek post_id=7550150 time=1627074429 user_id=16891]
It'll be an evolution and assimilation into some future movement/cult figure's orbit.

...kind of like how the Tea Party sort of went away but really didn't, just metastasizing into Trumptard nation.
[/quote]

Thought makes me sick. Every iteration has been viler than the one that preceded it. The Jump from Tea Party (Bachman and Palin) to QANON and Trumpism was a significant one. What’s next? The final (solution?) transformation to full
Blown naziism? We are almost there - they currently sit at the cusp (with some already over the fence).
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Thanks for that. In addition to Tucker Carlson being a complete and total asshole, we also got to see Leatherface get taken down by protestors.
I have hope . . .
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The RNC Is Ramping Up Its ‘Predatory’ Fundraising Machine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAME3iQ

Just this week, the RNC sent out text messages and emails to Republican supporters alerting them that their “payment status” was “incomplete,” seeming to masquerade a fundraising request as an unpaid bill. And emails on Monday from the RNC draw on the same theme, using the words “FINAL NOTICE” in the header to implore donors to activate a “lifetime membership.”

The RNC doesn’t bother explaining what a “lifetime membership” actually means.

If donors try to opt out of recurring contributions on the RNC’s page, they’re hit with a full-page pop-up graphic begging them to reconsider, lest they please “the radical left.”

“WAIT!” the pop-up reads, over a field of red sirens. Smaller print says, “The Radical Left is so happy that you unchecked that box. Don’t give them what they want!”

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

kreamygoodness wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:44 pm Trump's America...

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/stat ... 49536?s=20

:roll:
Predicted Republican reaction: "That's definitely a democrat in that voice mail trying to make Trump supporters look bad. (Regardless of the fact that what he said is correct)"
ImageImage