Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Re: President Trump

Post by radiobed »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Just pure racist, unscrupulous, calculated fearmongering.

"Classic fascist tactic. You're turning into an authoritarian state. This is precisely what Hitler did."
"Only an idiot doesn't see how this actively strengthens the position of the IS to boot."
"Anybody supporting Trump is directly responsible for turning the world into a shittier, more dangerous place".
So your response to Trump's supposed "fear mongering" is more "fear mongering?!?"
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:So your response to Trump's supposed "fear mongering" is more "fear mongering?!?"
You don't know what that term means, do you? Interesting.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Syrian christians mostly fear life after Asaad and feel like he has afforded them their best protection (vs. what would come in if his regime fell).

It's very similar to Iraqi christians who were protected under Saddam and who had to face an annihilation campaign after he was disposed.

So it makes sense that Asaad tries to keep christians from leaving since they are part of his support base.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

radiobed wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Just pure racist, unscrupulous, calculated fearmongering.

"Classic fascist tactic. You're turning into an authoritarian state. This is precisely what Hitler did."
"Only an idiot doesn't see how this actively strengthens the position of the IS to boot."
"Anybody supporting Trump is directly responsible for turning the world into a shittier, more dangerous place".
So your response to Trump's supposed "fear mongering" is more "fear mongering?!?"
You stand more of a chance of being gunned down by a white "Christian" male during a mass shooting in the name of Jesus than you are of being attacked by a Syrian refugee in America..

America has had the largest hand in destabilizing the Middle East, but when it comes to the consequences of their actions, they ban their entry... God bless 'Murica!
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
radiobed wrote:So your response to Trump's supposed "fear mongering" is more "fear mongering?!?"
He clearly doesn't. I'm not a politician, I have nothing to gain from what this fool considers fear tactics. Citing any negative effects doesn't automatically constitute fear mongering, you idiot.

radiobed doesn't even need to be brainwashed by blatant Trump government lies, he's already lacking any sense of 'true' and 'false'. Yeah, yeah, but "both sides" are lying, so who knows, right? Better stay in whateverthefuck you consider the middle and never question shit.

Humor me, though, if you can, radiobed, and stop weaseling around the point: tell me any of what I said is wrong and how. Your president lied to issue this executive order that won't benefit anybody but hurts many. Are you cool with that? Do you support this measure?
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

The Liberal elites should decide once and for all if religion is important or not. They love to patronize evangelical Christians in the United States while telling everybody how much we need to respect Islam.

It's all wrong. It's all the enemy. It all divides us. Religion always holds the hate cards. Wipe your ass with all of it.

Or respect all of it. At least have a salient consistent view on respecting religions. That includes Scientology, Rastafarianism, and, even, Mormons.

There are things Trump is doing that i disagree and agree with. I agree this nonsense of political speak and being afraid to call out Islam for what it is is garbage and hasn't done the world any favours least of all to the people who live in those countries.

When you find yourself being concerned that political rhetoric is creating more enemies try and remember that these enemies want to blow shit up when they see a cartoon about their "prophet" Mohammed. Assigning logic to it all and thinking it will go away if we can just stop doing everything that bothers them will mean we should all adopt Sharia law.

The middle east is what it is largely because of the OBUSHTON policies we have seen for the last quarter century. It's definitely time for a new tone. It's been mismanaged as badly as it could be. More has to be done to create the circumstances for reformation.

I don't believe in US imperialism or warmongering which has largely landed us where we are but, unlike Hillary, we don't know that the Trump admin wants this. From this seat it looks like they are going towards a foreign policy that favours protectionism, isolation of their enemies and demonizing islam on the world stage all meant to force enough pressure on everyone to affect change. A gamble? Things could hardly get worse.

We definitely live in interesting times.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Sebastian, you are a person very passionate about this particular issue. I won't question your motives and will just assume you genuinely care about these people in need of help.

I've said before this is really a big issue for those neighboring countries. We just are too far away geographically to be a preferred destination so I don't really think much about this in terms of refugees. Now If I lived in Germany or in the region, I would be very concerned about increased terror. Yes, you want to help innocent people living in terror but you also don't want that terror spreading to your home. I mean fuck, people freak out about a pipeline near their neighborhood.

To me, somehow stabilizing the homeland of these people and protecting them seems like the ideal solution. Keeping these people safe near their family and homes in the meantime seems reasonable to me.

As for Trump and his administration, I'm willing to wait and see what they do before I make a judgement overall. Ultimately what they and the rest of the nations do to provide stability is what seems important. Us displacing some small amount of people or not while leaving their homeland in chaos doesn't solve much.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:As for Trump and his administration, I'm willing to wait and see what they do before I make a judgement overall.
:?:

They're already doing it, genius.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Christians very happy after Assad's victory in Aleppo:

https://en.qantara.de/content/churches- ... -beginning
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
"action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue"

So I can't call out a guy claiming America is becoming NAZI Germany on a public message board "fear mongering". The left is in complete "fear mongering" mode on just about every fucking issue right now.

But go ahead, break down the definition and feel free to tell me why only Trump and the right truly qualify as "fear mongerers". Finish up by referring to me as Radiotard or RadioSped!!!
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

What did Obama think was going to happen in Syria after Assad? Jimmy Carter was going to take it over?
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
radiobed wrote:As for Trump and his administration, I'm willing to wait and see what they do before I make a judgement overall.
:?:

They're already doing it, genius.
Are you honestly happy with the handling of this region the past 8 years where so many people became refugees?!?

Now I'm not putting all the blame on Obama or anyone, but I'm willing to give Trump and his team (not even confirmed yet) more than 5 days to see what develops.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Kiss Crue wrote:What did Obama think was going to happen in Syria after Assad? Jimmy Carter was going to take it over?
Probably the same thing Bush thought would happen in Iraq. Whatever the fuck that was. We'd force them to adopt democracy immediately and without hesitation, then take their oil.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:"action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue"

So I can't call out a guy claiming America is becoming NAZI Germany on a public message board "fear mongering". The left is in complete "fear mongering" mode on just about every fucking issue right now.

But go ahead, break down the definition and feel free to tell me why only Trump and the right truly qualify as "fear mongerers". Finish up by referring to me as Radiotard or RadioSped!!!
Fear mongering uses exaggeration or outright lying to achieve a goal. Pointing out that the U.S. is quickly drifting into an authoritarian state is not "fear mongering"--it's actually what is happening. Trump doing Nazi shit is what's happening. There's no exaggeration, no hyperbole, certainly no deception.

You don't know what the term means but you use it constantly. This is why people call you Radiotard. You are a very, very, very stupid person and you need to take responsibility for destroying your own country.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Radiosped could be sitting smack dab in the middle of a nuclear winter and he would say "Well, let's wait and see what happens here, no need to fear monger." :lol:

It's just willful ignorance. Stupidity for its own sake.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:It's just willful ignorance. Stupidity for its own sake.
And I have no idea what drives it. The blind loyalty is inexplicable.

Not so long ago it was definitely "patriotic" right wing conservatives that would be the most outraged at the idea that somebody with obvious fascist aspirations could take over the country and invite rival dictators to collude in transforming our democracy to totalitarianism. What the fuck happened to those conservatives?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fear mongering uses exaggeration or outright lying to achieve a goal. Pointing out that the U.S. is quickly drifting into an authoritarian state is not "fear mongering"--it's actually what is happening
There you go Chip, I knew you had it in you!! We are already becoming NAZI Germany!!

Did this start when Obama starting doing all his executive orders or just when Trump did his?!?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:There you go Chip, I knew you had it in you!! We are already becoming NAZI Germany!!

Did this start when Obama starting doing all his executive orders or just when Trump did his?!?
We already knew you were cool with Nazism. I don't see the point in you illustrating it even more.

Nothing to do with the exec orders themselves, but the content of those orders. Get it?

And now we got Trump issuing a weekly report on immigrant crime. That's Nazi Germany. You're cool with it, so you don't see the big deal. You are a worm.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Radiosped, why do you capitalize NAZI like that? Is it out of respect or do you want to make it a brand like KISS?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

radiobed wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fear mongering uses exaggeration or outright lying to achieve a goal. Pointing out that the U.S. is quickly drifting into an authoritarian state is not "fear mongering"--it's actually what is happening
There you go Chip, I knew you had it in you!! We are already becoming NAZI Germany!!

I have to ask, just how many EOs do you think Obama issued in 8 years? Don't look it up, just tell us. I've heard this for a long time, how Obama was shredding the Constitution "governing" by EO. And how did his use of them compare to other presidents?

Meh, here's a list for comparison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... ive_orders

Trump has now made more EOs in his first week than any other. That's quantity, quality is another matter.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

"But...but...Obama!!!!"

I will never see a day in my lifetime where the idiots in this country stop using Obama as an excuse to be pieces of shit.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:"But...but...Obama!!!!"

I will never see a day in my lifetime where the idiots in this country stop using Obama as an excuse to be pieces of shit.
Like Susan Smith, they're just going to keep blaming it on the black guy. :lol:
ImageImage
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Mojo wrote:
Machado wrote:The Cheeto
Does this saying give you some sort of erotic thrill? You're making posts just to say it, at this point. Okay, we get it. You have a cutesy little saying for Donald Trump. Great, great work, Taco. Really impressed. No need to keep creating post after post of saying absolutely nothing, just so you can milk a bit more horchata out of the ole mini churro by saying "the cheeto."

I want him to build the wall, at this point. Just out of fucking spite against you.
then build the wall. why are you wasting time here? you should get that hard hat on, get your tool belt
and start building the wall. oh yeah, but you are too lazy. you'd rather wait at home for that monthly
check and the government cheese, right?
STFU. you make stupid jokes about the wall but i don't see you working now do i?
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

The 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon and Egypt. Why weren't those countries banned? Hmmmmm gee I wonder why...can't be any terrorists in those countries, nooooooooo....
Fuck sigs.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

King Trump is badass

Dude was probably listening to GNR signing Nu laws
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

There are apparently several rogue Twitter accounts from Washington. People are very scared on the inside.

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Machado wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Machado wrote:The Cheeto
Does this saying give you some sort of erotic thrill? You're making posts just to say it, at this point. Okay, we get it. You have a cutesy little saying for Donald Trump. Great, great work, Taco. Really impressed. No need to keep creating post after post of saying absolutely nothing, just so you can milk a bit more horchata out of the ole mini churro by saying "the cheeto."

I want him to build the wall, at this point. Just out of fucking spite against you.
then build the wall. why are you wasting time here? you should get that hard hat on, get your tool belt
and start building the wall. oh yeah, but you are too lazy. you'd rather wait at home for that monthly
check and the government cheese, right?
STFU. you make stupid jokes about the wall but i don't see you working now do i?
What in the everloving fuck is wrong with you? Seriously.
Yes, laziness, and not the fact that the wall will be built by government-contracted contractors is the issue. I don't fancy getting arrested for defacing government property. Why the fuck would I be working on a wall that's not being built, yet? Every. Fucking. Time. You. Hit. Submit.
And I'm at work right now, you senseless fuck. I have a real job that pays my bills and pays enough that I don't have to pretend I have three.
Jesus, I thought people in the third world killed the dumb ones at birth. The fuck did you survive?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Machado wrote:Image
TRUMP IS A FASCIST
WHY WOULD ANYBODY SUPPORT A FASCIST?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So today, the Shitbag-in-Chief removed the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Director of National Intelligence from the National Security Council (the Principals Committee).

But! Good news! He's put Steve Bannon on the National Security Council. Sleep tight.

edited to add, also Priebus. :roll:
Last edited by vlad on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts