Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: President Trump

Post by dmbrocker »

He may as well have moved the earth the way his supporters view him. They've been acting as if Jesus Christ had just won the presidency ever since Trump got elected.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Trump probably just lost a very significant number of military/ex-military supporters with those words, and more importantly, maybe even created a hostile working relationship with the military. As I said before, it's now clear that the man has no idea how to run those types of operations and therefore it would be a huge mistake to further increase the budget for *his* vision of the military, especially at the expense of much-needed programs.
Worst Commander in Chief ever. He can do damage control by giving them whatever they want but they'll start to undermine him by leaking and ridiculing him to the press. Part of it will be covering their ass and part of it will be pay back. He's fucked.
Yeah, whether he's smart enough to realize it or not, he's just started another conflict. So now he's feuding with the intelligence community, the press and probably the military.

You can bet your ass certain people in the cabinet are keeping one eye towards whatever way they're going to look to escape accountability should this shit all come crashing down. Some of them will totally throw Trump under the bus.
People in the military still support him after his comments about McCain and POWs being losers. He can say any fucking thing he wants. It makes no difference.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Worst Commander in Chief ever. He can do damage control by giving them whatever they want but they'll start to undermine him by leaking and ridiculing him to the press. Part of it will be covering their ass and part of it will be pay back. He's fucked.
Yeah, whether he's smart enough to realize it or not, he's just started another conflict. So now he's feuding with the intelligence community, the press and probably the military.

You can bet your ass certain people in the cabinet are keeping one eye towards whatever way they're going to look to escape accountability should this shit all come crashing down. Some of them will totally throw Trump under the bus.
People in the military still support him after his comments about McCain and POWs being losers. He can say any fucking thing he wants. It makes no difference.
Hmmm. Good point. Damn, those peeps need to wake the fuck up.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Mojo wrote: People in the military still support him after his comments about McCain and POWs being losers. He can say any fucking thing he wants. It makes no difference.
You're an imbecile. Scapegoating Generals matters to Generals.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

OBAMA'S BEHIND THIS ALL!!!! :lol:

President Donald Trump said he believes former President Barack Obama has been behind the leaks within his administration and the sizable, angry town hall crowds Republicans have faced across the country.
Trump was asked in an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends" if he believed Obama was responsible for the town hall protests against Republicans this month.
"It turns out his organization seems to do a lot of these organizing to some of the protests that these Republicans are seeing around the country against you. Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents' code?" Trump was asked.

"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.
Trump then discussed the leaks that have disrupted his first month in office.
"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."
Trump did not offer any evidence for his claim in the clip released by Fox Monday night. CNN has reached out to Obama's office for comment.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders declined to expand Tuesday on Trump's claim that Obama was behind the protests, telling reporters that she would let the comments stand by themselves.
When asked if the White House believes Obama is behind the protests, Sanders added, "I think the bottom line here is we all have condemned the protests. I think that is the bigger story here, and the focus we should be talking about that this isn't something that helps and moves us forward and that is what we are focused on right now."
A broad coalition of groups, including Organizing For Action, the SEIU, MoveOn.org and the Center for American Progress have been working to help with grassroots organizing around GOP town halls.
Organizing for Action, the group formed from Obama's campaign organization, has 14 professional organizers, for example, who are involved in teaching local activists skills to effectively vocalize opposition to the GOP's top agenda items.
Earlier this month, Trump told Fox News that reports of his calls with the leaders of Mexico and Australia were caused by leaks from "Obama people."
Trump's administration has been beset by leaks within his administration to the media, and he has continually railed against those doing the leaking and the media since taking office. He has said the leaks are damaging to national security.
Approval ratings for the President's job performance have been at historic lows. A recent Quinnipiac University survey found that 55% of American voters disapprove of Trump's performance.
But the President said he would give himself an "A" in achievement but in messaging a "C or C plus."
"In terms of messaging, I would give myself a C or a C plus," Trump said. "In terms of achievement I think I'd give myself an A. Because I've done great things, but I don't think we've explained it well enough to the American people."
The President also gave himself an "A" for "effort."
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Mojo wrote: People in the military still support him after his comments about McCain and POWs being losers. He can say any fucking thing he wants. It makes no difference.
You're an imbecile. Scapegoating Generals matters to Generals.
My point is that Trumptards will ignore anything idiotic Trump says, no matter how fatuous. I'm not sure why you think that makes me an imbecile, but frankly, I'm far too drunk and happy to care.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Viva la Purple Revolution!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Wait a second... Barry is really behind some of this bullshit? I guess his prior experience as a Community Organizer is not meshing well with his fellow donkeys. Is the Democrat party imploding because they have lost so much power across the board in the last decade?

There is so much infighting between both popular parties is it really any shock that we have Trump as our leader?

Leaked Emails: Dem State Leaders Think Obama’s New Organizing Army is ‘Grade A Bullshit’
Organizing for Action was supposed to complement the Democratic National Committee. Instead, Democratic leaders say, it nearly killed the Democrats.[/size]

The nonprofit, which functions as a sort of parallel-Democratic National Committee, was founded to mobilize Democratic voters and supporters in defense of President Obama’s, and the Democratic Party’s, agenda. Instead, the organization has drawn the intense ire, both public and private, of grassroots organizers and state parties that are convinced that OFA inadvertently helped decimate Democrats at the state and local level, while Republicans cemented historic levels of power and Donald J. Trump actually became leader of the free world.

These intra-party tensions aren’t going away, especially now that OFA “relaunched” itself last week to protect the Affordable Care Act, boost turnout at congressional townhalls, and train grassroots organizers gearing up for the Trump era.

“This is some GRADE A Bullshit right here,” Stephen Handwerk, executive director of the Louisiana Democratic Party, wrote in a private Democratic-listserv email obtained by The Daily Beast.

“It also to me seems TONE DEAF—we have lost over 1,000 seats in the past 8 years… all because of this crap,” Handwerk continued. “Let’s get through the next two weeks—but then we gotta figure this out and keep the pressure on. WOW.”

“[With] all due respect to President Obama, OFA was created as a shadow party because Obama operatives had no faith in state parties,” Nebraska Democratic Party Chair Jane Kleeb told Politico last week.

After Obama handily won re-election in 2012, Handwerk says that OFA came to town to present Louisiana Dems with a gameplan. The outside group was purportedly ready to send organizers down south, to help prop up and “like-minded people” in deep-red areas.

“They told us this, so many of us didn’t see them as a threat,” Handwerk said.

Obama’s second term passed, and Louisiana Democrats say they saw promises unfulfilled.

“Nothing has really been done here,” the executive director lamented. “I have not seen any real evidence of OFA doing any real work, certainly not here in Louisiana.”

“We’ve seen over the last eight-plus years a deterioration of permanent state infrastructure,” one red-state Democratic operative, who requested anonymity, said. “And OFA built an alternative infrastructure that was very top-down. OFA’s actions were wasteful, duplicative, and it made no sense… There were these tensions on the ground that we saw that all over the country. Local officials felt tossed aside. A lot of these red states were abandoned. The OFA model was never a 50-state strategy—it was about the president’s agenda.”

When asked if there was much confidence in the newly rebooted OFA, the operative simply said, “It’s like seeing an ex-girlfriend show up.”

Oh, you might want the SOURCE of this so you can tear it apart and say what is fake news.
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

So how many Drumpf supporters on here attended one of those MASSIVE rally's your president called on you and those other millions to hold this weekend?

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Luminiferous wrote:So how many Drumpf supporters on here attended one of those MASSIVE rally's your president called on you and those other millions to hold this weekend?
Could be the same amount of those that attended the Hillary and Barry events.But you do get a gold star for trying to be relevant.

Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hooligan »

Love that Trump is driving folks like you crazy. It's going to be a great four years. lol
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:So how many Drumpf supporters on here attended one of those MASSIVE rally's your president called on you and those other millions to hold this weekend?
Could be the same amount of those that attended the Hillary and Barry events.But you do get a gold star for trying to be relevant.

I don't see Barry's name or placards in any of those photos you posted. Forget those?

Did Obama (after his being elected and re-elected) tweet out for voters to hold those rally's to support him and predict there would be MILLIONS attending them?
And did Hillary tweet out for voters to hold rally's and support her and predict MILLIONS would attend?

You'll have to forgive my not recalling those... Could change the "relevancy" you're trying so hard to disprove....

Your president begged for supporters to hold rally's to counter the idiots protesting him around the country and the crowds he got were about the size of a Bulletboys concert if Stonedbread had bought onto the show... :lol:
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

I'm sure the loons will find things to critique or deflect to but that was an excellent speech last night.

The Dems looked silly/petty dressed in white with their silent protest. And their response from an ex-Kentucky governor afterwards was so out of touch.

It's funny but Trump's agenda has so many elements that make republicans uncomfortable and normally make democrats happy that I don't understand their over the top resistance. I guess they just don't like a president that will call them out on their phony BS moreso than they care about the actual policy. Make no mistake, a "presidential" Pence would be much more aligned with republican policy but the Dems would be fine with him because they could attack with no response
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump is applying classic "negging" strategy to everything he does and dupes like radiotard fall for it like battered wife syndrome. Come out swinging with all kinds of heinous idiocy and strong arm shit and then wait for a high profile platform like an address to dial the rhetoric back from total blithering insanity to mere garden variety right wing (alt-right) bullshit and everybody plays it up like he's "improving" and "being more inclusive" and everything else.

People with more than a couple of brain cells see right through the bullshit.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

exitflagger wrote:People with more than a couple of brain cells see right through the bullshit.

You are so delusional. You might need Chip and Danzig to come to your rescue!! I mean, your last post talks about how Trump was blaming the Jewish attacks on Dems yet you failed to recognize the Dems were somehow trying to initially connect these crimes to Trump and his rhetoric.

I mean, we can disagree politically on everything (which we do) but let's not pretend either side isn't pushing false narratives.

And if we're judging these two narratives, I'd believe another lefty loon pulling another hate crime hoax to push a narrative over a person inspired directly by Trump to perform a Jewish hate crime.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

So he read a speech written by someone else, off a teleprompter. Boy, he sure put Reagan to shame! :roll:

He also exploited the grief of the widow of the slain SEAL, pretending to have empathy he doesn't have. That man's blood is on TRUMP's widdle hands. He blames Obama, he blames the generals, but HE is the CiC, HE is ultimately responsible. Always pointing fingers elsewhere. Fuck that guy. The pundits and Trumptards can lick his asshole all they want, Ima #staywoke.
Fuck sigs.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The thing with the widow was nauseating, not because Ryan doesn't deserve to be honored, as he certainly does, but because Trump immediately shirked his built-in responsibility as commander, AND because of the obvious lingering on the grieving widow as a propaganda device, not completely unlike the way terror extremists use martyrs to bolster their causes.

Oh and lol at radiotard going with the old "I know you are but wut am I" tactic. Stay with that one, numbnuts. It's really working great.
ImageImage
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Also, misleading facts.

94 million people out of work. Well yeah...because they're RETIRED, STAY AT HOME PARENTS, DISABLED, or STUDENTS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm afraid to ask where all this money is going to come from for all the plans/programs he has in store. Oh, don't forget the fucking nukes.
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Don't be fooled by the voice that I got
I'm still, I'm still Donnie from the block
Used to like to yell
And I blamed a lot
I'm still Donnie from the block

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... bsurd.html
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

LMFAO @ 94 million "out of work." If you include the unemployed, the number is actually 103 million. But then if you include the unemployed it's obvious that the "94 million out of work" line is just a misleading way of talking about the labor force participation rate that will come back to haunt him in a few years. During the dot com boom, the number increased from 65 million to 70 million. So even during the strongest labor market it increases simply due to population growth and it's going to increase more rapidly now due to demographics. https://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat01.htm

Fact is that under the best case scenario, the economy will not perform much better under Trump.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

read an article that Trump prefers his steak "well done".
why is that not shocking? no self respecting person orders a steak well done. Trump
might as well be eating a shoe. he probably adds "steak sauce" to the plate :roll:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Machado wrote:read an article that Trump prefers his steak "well done".
why is that not shocking? no self respecting person orders a steak well done. Trump
might as well be eating a shoe. he probably adds "steak sauce" to the plate :roll:
Worse. Ketchup.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump puts ketchup on well done steak? :lol:

His emotional maturity is apparently not the only thing that lines up with a 6 year old kid.
ImageImage
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

exitflagger wrote:Trump puts ketchup on well done steak? :lol:

His emotional maturity is apparently not the only thing that lines up with a 6 year old kid.
in a few months I hope to see Trump at Peter Luger's. I'll slap that well done steak out of his hand.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Machado wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Trump puts ketchup on well done steak? :lol:

in a few months I hope to see Trump at Peter Luger's. I'll slap that well done steak out of his hand.
Peter Lugers! Yes. Been there once. A bit too expensive, but great steak.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I would pay $500 to watch Machado slap a steak away from Donald Trump. $600 if he says "Act accordingly!"
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Fuck all of ya's, I like my steak well done too.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

SeniorGrande wrote:Image
FYP
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

radiobed wrote:
exitflagger wrote:People with more than a couple of brain cells see right through the bullshit.

You are so delusional. You might need Chip and Danzig to come to your rescue!! I mean, your last post talks about how Trump was blaming the Jewish attacks on Dems yet you failed to recognize the Dems were somehow trying to initially connect these crimes to Trump and his rhetoric.

I mean, we can disagree politically on everything (which we do) but let's not pretend either side isn't pushing false narratives.

And if we're judging these two narratives, I'd believe another lefty loon pulling another hate crime hoax to push a narrative over a person inspired directly by Trump to perform a Jewish hate crime.
Fuck off, you don't care basing your opinions on lies. You're the one running from "false narratives". You ignore "raw data", "numbers guy". Post about Dokken's last album sales, where numbers don't matter. Stay out of grown-up talk. The loony-lonely moron needs a time-out.