Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by exitflagger »

I'm no fan of Rosie O'Donnell but it bears acknowledging that she is not commander-in-chief and is not in possession of the nuclear codes. Her temperament or lack thereof is of no consequence to anybody but I'd say the real headline is that we are all now facing four years of Trump being a missed nap away from triggering mass annihilation.

When Rosie says "I'd bomb the shit out of them" the worst she could be alluding to is stopping up multiple hotel toilets after a Mexican food binge.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Not a Rosie fan. Don't hate, just don't care. Exitflagger is correct.

Is the Trump kid autistic? Rosie didn't pull that one out of her ass. It's been online ever since Melania said she wasn't moving into the White House, so Barron could finish school. Of course, every other family HAS moved into the White House, it goes with the job. That's where I first saw the "but Trump's not taking a salary and that will cover the cost of Securing Trump Tower". Math is not a strong suit for some for DeBlasio had just stated that t was costing the city of NY a over a million bucks a DAY.

Anyway, there was some pretty wide speculation that the kid is autistic, from both sides of the fence (the righties and some lefties saying they understood not wanting to disrupt an autistic child's routine.

Of course now that Rosie has blurted this out "publically" the tone has changed and it's all evil Rosie.

That's the view from the Christmas cookie internet. :P
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Baby Trump is a retard.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Grendel wrote:I wish that the 2016 election was a dream Barron had while looking at a snow globe.

I think I saw that movie, "Snowmageddon".
LJP 2002-2014

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

vlad wrote:
Oh I see what your saying now. The elections generally follow the same pattern, first past the post. There needs to be an actual viable third party, though. Not a fan of the American Greens (and nether are the European Greens). Though, Jill Stein asking for the recounts is worth seeing Trump twiiter his shit :) Libertarian sounds good on paper, but it's always easier to be a Libertarian when you don't actually live in a libertarian society. What would a successful third party be? I remember there was a Congressman from Alaska who was either Libertarian or Ind. but AK was at the time extremely small population wise.

Like Sanders, though, he's third party but always caucused with the Dems. Again, it would be jockeying and under the table deal making to get third party blocs to go one way or the other. In the UK, the Lib Dems joined Cameron's Tories to form a government. It kind of backfired on them. People from the UK can correct me, but my sense is that the Lib Dems are a dying Breed.

There's over 300 million people in the country, this behemoth, with various parts of the country absolutely despising other parts..something does need to be done. I just don't personally think third parties are the savior.
Yep, some kind of viable third party. Don't know what it would consist of, and of course we could end up with 3 lumps of shit and not just 2.

Yeah, the lib dems have got battered the last few years. I think the coalition with the Tories hurt them badly as it was usually Labour and the Lib Dems against the Tories. But Clegg saw a chance for a power grab and went for it, and they've been hammered ever since.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Loathesome Liberals.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

exitflagger wrote: When Rosie says "I'd bomb the shit out of them" the worst she could be alluding to is stopping up multiple hotel toilets after a Mexican food binge.
:lol:

With her ample derriere she probably could trigger mass annihilation, in this scenario.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

cantstopthemusic wrote:Loathesome Liberals.
I hear you say that in your best Father Jack Hackett voice, exiled out there on Craggy Island.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Olds_71_442 wrote: With her ample derriere she probably could trigger más annihilation, in this scenario.
FYP.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

vlad wrote:Not a Rosie fan. Don't hate, just don't care. Exitflagger is correct.

Is the Trump kid autistic? Rosie didn't pull that one out of her ass. It's been online ever since Melania said she wasn't moving into the White House, so Barron could finish school. Of course, every other family HAS moved into the White House, it goes with the job. That's where I first saw the "but Trump's not taking a salary and that will cover the cost of Securing Trump Tower". Math is not a strong suit for some for DeBlasio had just stated that t was costing the city of NY a over a million bucks a DAY.

Anyway, there was some pretty wide speculation that the kid is autistic, from both sides of the fence (the righties and some lefties saying they understood not wanting to disrupt an autistic child's routine.

Of course now that Rosie has blurted this out "publically" the tone has changed and it's all evil Rosie.

That's the view from the Christmas cookie internet. :P
\

:lol:

This is complete conspiratorial nonsense without a shred of evidence, which means she did "pull it out of her ass". For as much time you spend on here busybodying around posting Snopes articles debunking right wing fantasies, you spend an equal amount of time disseminating moonbat conspiracies about Trump's not-autistic son, phoney Trump rapes of 13 year olds, and non-existent Russia conspiracy truthing. The amusing thing is that you think there's nothing wrong with it.

Right Wing Conspiracies: They must be stopped!
Vladunce's leftie conspiracy theories: I'm just asking questions/You have to connect the dots
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: This is complete conspiratorial nonsense without a shred of evidence, which means she did "pull it out of her ass". For as much time you spend on here busybodying around posting Snopes articles debunking right wing fantasies, you spend an equal amount of time disseminating moonbat conspiracies about Trump's not-autistic son, phoney Trump rapes of 13 year olds, and non-existent Russia conspiracy truthing. The amusing thing is that you think there's nothing wrong with it.

Vladunce's leftie conspiracy theories: I'm just asking questions/You have to connect the dots
The cognitive dissonance on this board is insane, sometimes.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: This is complete conspiratorial nonsense without a shred of evidence, which means she did "pull it out of her ass". For as much time you spend on here busybodying around posting Snopes articles debunking right wing fantasies, you spend an equal amount of time disseminating moonbat conspiracies about Trump's not-autistic son, phoney Trump rapes of 13 year olds, and non-existent Russia conspiracy truthing. The amusing thing is that you think there's nothing wrong with it.

It isn't a fucking conspiracy. It was not a conspiracy when women were politely or sympathetically discussing it. I didn't involve myself just read it. My point about the change in tone when Rosie said something was not a defense, I think it was stupid that she said it. But some of the same gals that were discussing it in private forums were then condemning her. I found it amusing is all. I was informing you that it was out there (I've also seen it on FB as well). In a neutral tone, because I mostly don't even care, Too nuanced for you?

Buttnoid, did I say I was alright with it? Show me where I said that. For someone who is the smartest guy in the room (at least thinks he is), you really get it so very wrong. I'm just telling you she wasn't the only one. It's a "thing". Personally, I wish people would leave the kid alone. You are such a pompous ass. And so often wrong ( the hipster one is still the best fail on your part). You are getting a bit long in the tooth to play Enfant terrible. But carry on, it seems important enough to you to jump the gun, again.
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

"What's wrong with being artistic?"
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

vlad wrote:
Mojo wrote:

It isn't a fucking conspiracy. It was not a conspiracy when women were politely or sympathetically discussing it. I didn't involve myself just read it. My point about the change in tone when Rosie said something was not a defense, I think it was stupid that she said it. But some of the same gals that were discussing it in private forums were then condemning her. I found it amusing is all. I was informing you that it was out there. In a neutral tone, because I mostly don't even care, Too nuanced for you?

Buttnoid, did I say I was alright with it? Show me where I said that. For someone who is the smartest guy in the room (at least thinks he is), you really get it so very wrong. I'm just telling you she wasn't the only one. It's a "thing". Personally, I wish people would leave the kid alone. You are such a pompous ass. And so often wrong ( the hipster one is still the best fail on your part). You are getting a bit long in the tooth to play Enfant terrible. But carry on, it seems important enough to you to jump the gun, again.

This is a typical truther response. You didn't commit to saying whether the conspiracy is true or not true, but you weasel out of taking responsibility for being a truther by saying, "oh this is what everybody is talking about" and "both sides have been saying this for a long time.", none of which are true.
Is the Trump kid autistic?
That's the question you asked in your post. The correct answer to that question is "No, because there is no evidence." But you responded to your own question by 1) justifying Rosie O'Donnel's trutherism by saying she didn't pull it out of her ass when she did 2) Falsely claiming this is a bi-partisan question 3) Exaggerating the importance of this silly conspiracy theory by claiming people have been saying this for long time, and 4) Floating the ridiculous fallacy that because Trump's wife and son don't want to live in the White House is because he has autism. The fucking yentas who you discuss Trump conspiracy theories with in a private forum does not constitute "People" in the sense that this is an important and open ended question that hasn't been answered. "People have been discussing it" in the same way people have been discussing whether Michelle Obama is secretly swinging a dangle snake between her legs.
Buttnoid, did I say I was alright with it? Show me where I said that.
Then why don't you actually make a declarative statement rather pulling your truther weasel shit.

Does Trump's kid have autism?

Do people like Rosie O'Donnell who make conspiratorial claims with zero evidence deserve to be condemned or don't they?

And so often wrong ( the hipster one is still the best fail on your part).
What the fuck are babbling about? What "hipster one"? And if I'm so constantly wrong, then why do you scamper off after I show up. Why don't you do another one of your silly-assed 4 page Media Matters research reports that you use on your wingnut in-laws and own me into oblivion, Lisa Simpson?

For example, in the most recent thread where you regurgitated specious arguments about that phoney baloney Trump child rape case, you disappeared after I came in there and handed your ass to you. You thought this woman had credibility; why didn't you stay and defend her case after she withdrew it? To ask the question is to answer it.

You are an incredible dunce.

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Buttnoid, you do know I have you on ignore, right? So I'll assume, possibly incorrectly that it consists of:

Blah, Blah, Blah, vlad is an idiot, Blah, Blah, Blah, I am so intelligent, I really showed that hole! Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah
LJP 2002-2014

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

vlad wrote:Buttnoid, you do know I have you on ignore, right? So I'll assume, possibly incorrectly that it consists of:

Blah, Blah, Blah, vlad is an idiot, Blah, Blah, Blah, I am so intelligent, I really showed that hole! Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

Which is why you DIRECTLY addressed statements in his previous posts, right?

Fucking dumbshit liar. :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
vlad wrote:Buttnoid, you do know I have you on ignore, right? So I'll assume, possibly incorrectly that it consists of:

You can view posts made by posters you've blocked. Also, Noid's posts have been quoted.

Go ahead and edit your post. We won't mind.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Cockowned again.. :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Once again, you have no counter-argument and you weasel out. Why can't you just answer the questions I asked?
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

You can view posts made by posters you've blocked. Also, Noid's posts have been quoted.
She read every last word of it.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

Thank you, that's exactly what happened. The little bell was red, and I hit it. Otherwise, if he hadn't been quoted, I wouldn't
have seen it. So yeah, cantstop. Learn something new everyday, don't you. Quick edit, so we'll never know how just how wrong you were. :D

Oh! I see you posted again. No, I didn't read a word. Pinkie swear.
LJP 2002-2014

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

vlad wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

Thank you, that's exactly what happened. The little bell was red, and I hit it. Otherwise, if he hadn't been quoted, I wouldn't
have seen it. So yeah, cantstop. Learn something new everyday, don't you. Quick edit, so we'll never know how just how wrong you were. :D

Oh! I see you posted again. No, I didn't read a word. Pinkie swear.
Vladitz, quit stalling and answer the questions.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

Lies and evasion are your stock in trade. You calling someone else out is fucking rich. :lol:
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

vlad wrote:Oh I see what your saying now. The elections generally follow the same pattern, first past the post. There needs to be an actual viable third party, though. Not a fan of the American Greens (and nether are the European Greens). Though, Jill Stein asking for the recounts is worth seeing Trump twiiter his shit :) Libertarian sounds good on paper, but it's always easier to be a Libertarian when you don't actually live in a libertarian society. What would a successful third party be? I remember there was a Congressman from Alaska who was either Libertarian or Ind. but AK was at the time extremely small population wise.

Like Sanders, though, he's third party but always caucused with the Dems. Again, it would be jockeying and under the table deal making to get third party blocs to go one way or the other. In the UK, the Lib Dems joined Cameron's Tories to form a government. It kind of backfired on them. People from the UK can correct me, but my sense is that the Lib Dems are a dying Breed.
The obvious answer to this scenario is a true leftist opposition. Kind of like what Sanders started, in all consequence. I'm not sure that would stand a chance in the US with all its McCarthyist leftover bullshit for quite some time, but your political spectrum is so one-dimensional it's baffling from a European perspective, covering pretty much everything from our centrist conservative to extreme right positions. Your liberalist and certainly libertarian movements are deeply conservative by any global standards, a libertarian third party option is completely redundant. However, there is basically no alternative on the left-right spectrum, so any possible "third party" would have to occupy traditional leftist positions to become a viable different option. Even the most moderate social democracy movement would offer a radical change of course that more people might consider after Trump makes the shit hit the fan.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Bernie wasn't completely further left on everything, I mean Hillary took some shots at him for his stance on gun control. That alone could have pulled a few in from the other side. I wish he was 20-30 years younger. I dunno if there's anyone else around that could carry his fight forward.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
vlad wrote:Oh I see what your saying now. The elections generally follow the same pattern, first past the post. There needs to be an actual viable third party, though. Not a fan of the American Greens (and nether are the European Greens). Though, Jill Stein asking for the recounts is worth seeing Trump twiiter his shit :) Libertarian sounds good on paper, but it's always easier to be a Libertarian when you don't actually live in a libertarian society. What would a successful third party be? I remember there was a Congressman from Alaska who was either Libertarian or Ind. but AK was at the time extremely small population wise.

The obvious answer to this scenario is a true leftist opposition. Kind of like what Sanders started, in all consequence. I'm not sure that would stand a chance in the US with all its McCarthyist leftover bullshit for quite some time, but your political spectrum is so one-dimensional it's baffling from a European perspective, covering pretty much everything from our centrist conservative to extreme right positions. Your liberalist and certainly libertarian movements are deeply conservative by any global standards, a libertarian third party option is completely redundant. However, there is basically no alternative on the left-right spectrum, so any possible "third party" would have to occupy traditional leftist positions to become a viable different option. Even the most moderate social democracy movement would offer a radical change of course that more people might consider after Trump makes the shit hit the fan.
Maybe someday. Remember this is a country where nearly half don't believe in evolution. It's also a country that has not truly experienced war on it's home soil since 1865, so it doesn't know what extreme devastation is (9/11 aside, and it didn't impact like WW2 did much of the rest of the world). The Great Depression allowed FDR to get enact some changes, it's always a battle to move forward. A huge swath of this country votes against self-interest, especially since Reagan. A lot of the even slightly left of center, at this point, the center itself, has been in a permanent holding action just to keep the right, the "alt-right" (fascists) from running over the country. I really don't believe Sanders would have won in the end. If people wanted something the opposite of Trickle-down globalist, yada,yada...they would have not put the GOP back in Congress (they could have easily split the ticket), even if they wanted Trump as a protest to drain the swamp (hahaha). I am not saying the Dems aren't nearly as bad that way, but they at least have managed to enact the nice things along the way. Oh and don't forget guns...jesus on a pogo stick.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Just like the sun coming up in the east, Trump again floats an idea that oversteps his boundaries and has an underlying theme of blatantly fascistic ideology. Burning the US flag is a provocative action for sure, but as a first amendment protected aspect of free speech, it's a chicken/egg conundrum that sails way over his retarded head. It offends the people who fought for the country but at the same time, the reason they fought was for the very freedom that ALLOWS flag burning to be used as a gesture of protest. This idiot wants to revoke citizenship and toss them in the pokey for a year. Over SYMBOLISM!

Obviously stifling dissent is going to be the issue our new dictato... um... president will establish as his top priority.

WWHD? (What Would Hitler Do?) ...if he had a twitter account?
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote:Just like the sun coming up in the east, Trump again floats an idea that oversteps his boundaries and has an underlying theme of blatantly fascistic ideology. Burning the US flag is a provocative action for sure, but as a first amendment protected aspect of free speech, it's a chicken/egg conundrum that sails way over his retarded head. It offends the people who fought for the country but at the same time, the reason they fought was for the very freedom that ALLOWS flag burning to be used as a gesture of protest. This idiot wants to revoke citizenship and toss them in the pokey for a year.

Obviously stifling dissent is going to be the issue our new dictato... um... president will establish as his top priority.

WWHD? (What Would Hitler Do?) ...if he had a twitter account?
It's hard to find a flag made in the US, most I've found were made in China. Nothing says "America, Land of the Free!" like a piece of fabric made in the Peoples Republic of China.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The funny thing is that Trump has this cycle of seeing things developing that could undercut him like the issues of conflict of interest and voter fraud, things that he is obviously on the wrong side of, and he will pipe up with an even more ridiculous idea like flag burning hysteria, in order to divert attention. It happens over and over and just keeps things moving off the front burner so (in his hope) nothing gets any traction.

He is going to attempt to perpetuate this rotating flimflammery for the full four years, I guarantee it.
ImageImage