Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by MurrayFiend »

Also, not be all Itwalks but 'Comon Core' isn't a thing.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

:lol: GET TOLD!
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

The anti-tax and spend stance has always been a conservative pillar. If those idiots fall for this Wimpy Trump "I will gladly pay you back for the wall on Tuesday" bullshit, they will have conceded to taking all of Trumpty's con man cock up their asses once and for all. Absolutely pathetic.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

exitflagger wrote:"I will gladly pay you back for the wall on Tuesday"
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Nobody is going to pay for a wall because there isn't going to be a fucking wall. It was a bullshit promise from jump street.
Are you sure man? I heard today that Drumpf and the Repubs who want the wall are going to ask congress to front the money and then they'll just send them the bill... No word on if there'll be interest tacked onto it.. But since Drumpf is such and awesome business man, he's going to explain since Mexico relies on Americans to buy their shit, it's in their best interest to pay back the loan.. :lol:

Knowing Drumpf he'll probably offer to let Mexico make monthly installments like a Visa card..
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
That's awesome. I had to Google it just to make sure the tweet was real.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Why would the former Prez of Mexico have to pay for it? That would be like making Barry pay for all the deductibles for the impending TrumpCare program.

BTW, you can hire the former Mexican prez for a hefty fee to speak at your next office party.

http://www.harrywalker.com/speakers/vicente-fox
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Asking for a friend... is this acceptable under Trump's 'Murica now?

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

BlackCrypt wrote:Asking for a friend... is this acceptable under Trump's 'Murica now?

Yes
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

BlackCrypt wrote:Why would the former Prez of Mexico have to pay for it? That would be like making Barry pay for all the deductibles for the impending TrumpCare program.

BTW, you can hire the former Mexican prez for a hefty fee to speak at your next office party.

Trump's idea is to build the wall and bill Mexico. As a Mexican, he's saying he's not paying for it and neither will other Mexicans.

At least that's how I read it.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

That-guy wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:Why would the former Prez of Mexico have to pay for it? That would be like making Barry pay for all the deductibles for the impending TrumpCare program.

Trump's idea is to build the wall and bill Mexico. As a Mexican, he's saying he's not paying for it and neither will other Mexicans.

At least that's how I read it.
BlackCuck walks straight into it every time. :lol:
ImageImage
Moggio_5.1
"Wonky Eyed Straw Gripper"

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

MonkeyBoy wrote:Just checking in. Ah yes, looks like we're right on schedule. :D

BRILLIANT! 8) 8) 8)
"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:BRILLIANT! 8) 8) 8)
Ah....but what is his stance on incest, Moggio?

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Danzig in the Dark

Turner Coates wrote:
Moggio_5.1 wrote:BRILLIANT! 8) 8) 8)
Ah....but what is his stance on incest, Moggio?
Technically, he's against it as he's said the only reason he's not banging her is because she's his daughter.
ImageImage
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

if any of you love Archie Bunker, well you now love Trump.

if any of you "hated" the fact that Obama was a black president, well now you love Trump because he is the anti Obama

Trump has been lying since he had his first job. do any of you remember the time when the
Central Park 5, five black youths were charged with raping a female jogger? turns out the
kids were innocent and the true rapist admitted his crime.
well Trump went on record to say that he "hated" those boys and wanted them dead. dead.
when the kids were proven to be innocent, Trump never apologized to the kids. never said sorry.
why? because he will never admit defeat. he will never admit his failures.
you can look into him from the time he owned real estate and refused to rent to black,
to the Taj, to the USFL and so on. a loser and a liar.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I'm still convinced MachaDooDoo's political posts swung the vote for Trump. The DNC probably has a hit squad looking out for him.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
rrb1
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by rrb1 »

BlackCrypt wrote:Asking for a friend... is this acceptable under Trump's 'Murica now?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Trump's Twitter bitching never takes a break. Even on Sunday. Now he's crying because a Kellyanne Conway interview had a few minutes edited out. Why can't he stop?
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

I hate Trump just as much as the next guy but if you want to know why he got elected, I will give you an example:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

California funds first inmate sex-reassignment surgery on killer serving life sentence

Shiloh Heavenly Quine
Shiloh Heavenly Quine, 57, a convicted killer in California, is the first U.S. inmate to receive state-funded sex reassignment surgery. (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)

A 57-year-old convicted killer serving a life sentence in California became the first U.S. inmate to receive state-funded sex-reassignment surgery, the prisoner's attorneys confirmed Friday.

California prison officials agreed in August 2015 to pay for the surgery for Shiloh Heavenly Quine, who was convicted of first-degree murder, kidnapping and robbery for ransom and has no possibility of parole.

Quine's case led the state to become the first to set standards for transgender inmates to apply to receive state-funded sex-reassignment surgery.

The surgery fulfills a landmark legal settlement and is a victory for "all transgender people who have ever been denied the medical care we need," said Kris Hayashi, executive director of the Transgender Law Center, which represents Quine and other transgender inmates.

"For too long, institutions have ignored doctors and casually dismissed medically necessary and lifesaving care for transgender people just because of who we are," Hayashi said.

California was legally required to pay for the operation, corrections spokeswoman Terry Thornton said.

"The Eighth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution requires that prisons provide inmates with medically necessary treatment for medical and mental health conditions, including inmates diagnosed with gender dysphoria," Thornton said in a statement.

The daughter of Quine's victim said she objects to inmates getting taxpayer-funded surgery that is not readily available to noncriminals, regardless of the cost.

"My dad begged for his life," said Farida Baig, who tried to block Quine's surgery through the courts. "It just made me dizzy and sick. I'm helping pay for his surgery; I live in California. It's kind of like a slap in the face."

Quine and an accomplice kidnapped and fatally shot 33-year-old Shahid Ali Baig, a father of three, in downtown Los Angeles in February 1980, stealing $80 and his car during a drug- and alcohol-fueled rampage.

Corrections officials fought for years to avoid paying for sex-reassignment surgeries. In one high-profile case, the state paroled Michelle-Lael Norsworthy in 2015, just one day before a federal appeals court was to hear her request for state-funded surgery.

Joyce Hayhoe, a spokeswoman for the federal court-appointed official who controls California's prison medical care, said the cost of sex-reassignment surgeries could approach $100,000, including procedures and medications before and after the operation. The Transgender Law Center said that figure is exaggerated.

A portion of the state's expense will generally be reimbursed by the federal government, sometimes up to 95 percent, Hayhoe said.

Since the state approved its policy, officials have received 64 other inmate requests for sex-reassignment surgeries, and four have been approved.

Kent Scheidegger, legal director of the Criminal Justice Legal Foundation, which supports crime victims, said there are not enough operations to make a big dent in the corrections budget, though he does not think the state should fund them.

For Quine, the procedure marks the end of a yearslong quest. She says in court documents that she has thought of herself as female since age 9. But she was raised in the 1970s to be "a real man" and went on to marry and divorce two women and father two daughters.

Quine told a prison psychologist who recommended her for the operation that it would bring a "drastic, internal completeness."

She expects it will end a dysfunction and depression so deep that she tried to cut and hang herself in prison five times, most recently in 2014 when she was initially told she could not have the operation.

Quine previously wrote that her presence in the men's prison creates "confusion and mixed emotions from the males that go from romantic thoughts to disgust and explosive turmoil reactions." She will be moved to a women's prison following the operation, which was performed at a hospital in San Francisco, her attorneys said.

Quine said she tried to amputate her genitalia when she was about 19, three years before she went to prison and roughly the same time she tried self-medicating with illegally purchased female hormones.

Lacking cosmetics in prison, she had her eyelids tattooed blue and her eyebrows and lashes tattooed black. Her case prompted a federal magistrate to provide transgender female inmates housed in men's facilities with items such as nightgowns, scarves and necklaces.

The federal Bureau of Justice Statistics estimates that 3,200 transgender inmates are housed in U.S. prisons and jails.

A judge ordered Massachusetts in 2012 to provide an inmate with sex-reassignment surgery, but the decision was overturned on appeal.

The best known case may be that of Chelsea Manning, a former Army intelligence analyst serving a 35-year sentence at a military prison for leaking government documents to WikiLeaks. The Army agreed last year to pay for hormone treatments for Manning, whose given name was Bradley.

Associated Press
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
"For too long, institutions have ignored doctors and casually dismissed medically necessary and lifesaving care for transgender people just because of who we are," Hayashi said.

California was legally required to pay for the operation, corrections spokeswoman Terry Thornton said.

"The Eighth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution requires that prisons provide inmates with medically necessary treatment for medical and mental health conditions, including inmates diagnosed with gender dysphoria," Thornton said in a statement.
So they're saying that transgender people have a mental health condition? This decision could easily be reversed.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

President Flipflop has... (SHOCKER!) flip flopped again. What an idiot.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/751 ... ce-priebus

Trump now 'ACCEPTS' findings into Russian hacking, says top member of new President's team

DONALD Trump has accepted Russia targeted the US election with a series of cyberattacks, according to his incoming chief of staff.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Anne_Thrax wrote:I hate Trump just as much as the next guy but if you want to know why he got elected, I will give you an example:
I'll give you a study:

Explaining White Polarization in the 2016 Vote for President: The Sobering Role of Racism and Sexism
http://people.umass.edu/schaffne/schaff ... erence.pdf
We find that while economic dissatisfaction was part of the story, racism and sexism were much more important and can explain about two thirds of the education gap among whites in the 2016 presidential vote.
Danzig in the Dark

Anne_Thrax wrote:I hate Trump just as much as the next guy but if you want to know why he got elected, I will give you an example:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

California funds first inmate sex-reassignment surgery on killer serving life sentence
Associated Press
Clinton took California in a landslide.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Paying for prisoner's sex change operations is like the most California thing I can think of, though.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump really believes he can spend billions on a wall, then just send Mexico a bill, or maybe force its hand? Mexico doesn't seem to be quaking in its boots or breaking a sweat here.

First of all, that's somewhat different from what he said during his campaign. There was no mention of America being reimbursed for spending its own funds on this, so he's already changing the narrative. But more importantly, if I were a Trump supporter, I'd be concerned about this because the money will have already been spent. I'm far from convinced of his ability to bend Mexico to his will.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote:Paying for prisoner's sex change operations is like the most California thing I can think of, though.
I think I also heard about California passing a bill that supposedly makes it harder to prosecute child prostitution. What's that one about, exactly? Sounds seriously fucked up to me.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dmbrocker wrote:
Mojo wrote:Paying for prisoner's sex change operations is like the most California thing I can think of, though.
I think I also heard about California passing a bill that supposedly makes it harder to prosecute child prostitution. What's that one about, exactly? Sounds seriously fucked up to me.
It's illegal to arrest underage prostitutes caught being under aged prostitutes. I can see where they're coming from, but it's not the right way to go about it.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
It's illegal to arrest underage prostitutes caught being under aged prostitutes. I can see where they're coming from, but it's not the right way to go about it.
All the right-wing nuts/Trump supporters are paranoid that the pimps will get away with their crimes because of it, though...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Danzig in the Dark

dmbrocker wrote:
Instead of locking up these kids, they will help them. They'll still lock up the johns and pimps.

http://www.politifact.com/california/st ... ng-child-/
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new ... on-n701471
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-gov ... 01384.html
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

Mojo wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
What is the right way? The old way, AKA putting those little whores in jail, isn't fixing things.
ImageImage