Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User avatar
rubysdad
Pimping Your Demo At Shows
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:39 pm
Location: Oz

Dump Shithole

Post by rubysdad » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:03 am

Well, you guys have made your choice.
I wonder how it will look four years from now.
Good luck.
He has promised to make you great again, but you can't go back to the way it was, that's not possible.
Change, for good or ill is coming.
User avatar
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: President Trump

Post by gruentransfer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 am

The man's an idiot. God only knows what he'll do with the power that was just handed to him.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
User avatar
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: President Trump

Post by gruentransfer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 am

Double post
Last edited by gruentransfer on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
User avatar
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: President Trump

Post by gruentransfer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 am

OK, the tablet had gone crazy
Last edited by gruentransfer on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
User avatar
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: President Trump

Post by gruentransfer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 am

It doesn't like Trump either
Last edited by gruentransfer on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
User avatar
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: President Trump

Post by gruentransfer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 am

.
Last edited by gruentransfer on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
User avatar
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?
Posts: 17198
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Re: President Trump

Post by cantstopthemusic » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:23 am

rubysdad wrote:He has promised to make you great again, but you can't go back to the way it was, that's not possible.
Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, Bruce.
User avatar
rubysdad
Pimping Your Demo At Shows
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:39 pm
Location: Oz

Re: President Trump

Post by rubysdad » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:35 am

cantstopthemusic wrote:
rubysdad wrote:He has promised to make you great again, but you can't go back to the way it was, that's not possible.
Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, Bruce.
I'm not overly, not much I can do about it.
Are you?
Genuinely interested to hear.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour
Posts: 6658
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:31 pm

Re: President Trump

Post by panteraman319 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:47 am

He's the president and life will go on, let's just hope he does a good job and doesn't fuck it up

Whoever ones personal choice was, America has spoken!!
User avatar
RhiannNightfire
Heartless Bipolar Bitch
Posts: 671
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:08 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: President Trump

Post by RhiannNightfire » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 am

fuck fuck fuckity fuckfuckfuck!!! We're screwed.
User avatar
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20154
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:34 am

Where's the wall? What's the hold up?
MickeyG
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4415
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:35 pm

Re: President Trump

Post by MickeyG » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:09 am

Enough people had had enough of the same old same old. Polling a joke, just like the UK election and Brexit.
User avatar
dmbrocker
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 8282
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: In an underground revolution working overtime

Re: President Trump

Post by dmbrocker » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:55 am

panteraman319 wrote:He's the president and life will go on, let's just hope he does a good job and doesn't fuck it up

Whoever ones personal choice was, America has spoken!!
This exactly. It'll all turn out okay in the end, I hope, and I would believe the same if Hillary had won.
Image
holymountain wrote:Good ol' reliable Flake Mob. The retirement village for scabs too lowly for Dokken and BulletBoys.
User avatar
Bair Hand
OMG STONER! LOOK AT ME!
Posts: 10663
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Re: President Trump

Post by Bair Hand » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:16 am

gruentransfer wrote:The man's an idiot. God only knows what he'll do with the power that was just handed to him.
gruentransfer wrote:Double post
gruentransfer wrote:OK, the tablet had gone crazy
gruentransfer wrote:It doesn't like Trump either
...speaking of idiots...
User avatar
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie
Posts: 12772
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:52 am
Location: Germany

Re: President Trump

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:14 am

dmbrocker wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:He's the president and life will go on, let's just hope he does a good job and doesn't fuck it up

Whoever ones personal choice was, America has spoken!!
This exactly. It'll all turn out okay in the end, I hope, and I would believe the same if Hillary had won.
I'm sure it won't be the disaster everybody makes it out to be... for people with privilege. But the rest doesn't matter, as this election has shown above anything else.
Ironman
Creaton Tard
Posts: 5590
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:27 pm

Re: President Trump

Post by Ironman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:27 am

8)
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
User avatar
DemonFilth2001
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 7098
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:59 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: President Trump

Post by DemonFilth2001 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:55 am

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:He's the president and life will go on, let's just hope he does a good job and doesn't fuck it up

Whoever ones personal choice was, America has spoken!!
This exactly. It'll all turn out okay in the end, I hope, and I would believe the same if Hillary had won.
I'm sure it won't be the disaster everybody makes it out to be... for people with privilege. But the rest doesn't matter, as this election has shown above anything else.
Thing is...it's the uneducated and poor that voted him in. Never understood why Southern states vote republican. Fucking idiots.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
User avatar
zzzzzzz
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 3931
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:12 pm
Location: B.F.E

Re: President Trump

Post by zzzzzzz » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:48 am

He is a reality star leading many folks that are afraid of reality, but they will realize it won't be a TV show you can cancel. At least movie star Reagan was a governor before his presidency. The elderly and rich supporters don't care what happens. The 30 and under supporters will keep hiding behind their computers to speak their minds, drink that beer for liquid courage to have a conversation with another living person outside a chat room, and hope they will get a easy job to make money. But I guess if the housing market goes, I can finally get a home if I have a middle class job still.
User avatar
Bludegeon
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge
Posts: 5025
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:18 am

Re: President Trump

Post by Bludegeon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:35 am

Not too much is gonna change. The washington machine will roll on. Flattening the little people of the country. Neither of the candidates were going to be able to work with the other side to try to get anything done. It will be a continuation of the past 8 years. And, I say the past 8 years because we are speaking of the most current administration right now. They 8 yrs before didn't fair much better.

But for this current administration, that is leaving, and Trump's coming in. Going to be interesting how this goes.
User avatar
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?
Posts: 17198
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Re: President Trump

Post by cantstopthemusic » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:51 am

MickeyG wrote:Enough people had had enough of the same old same old. Polling a joke, just like the UK election and Brexit.
If you like your Obama you can keep your Obama.
User avatar
Kiss Crue
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3700
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:06 am

Re: President Trump

Post by Kiss Crue » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:13 am

People that are so upset should just take solace in the fact that 25% of Americans woke up in a place today where smoking weed is legal.

History just keeps getting made around us. Look at the big picture.
User avatar
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"
Posts: 31011
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:52 am
Location: 1 Hopeful Road

Re: President Trump

Post by Machado » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:25 am

rubysdad wrote:Well, you guys have made your choice.
I wonder how it will look four years from now.
Good luck.
He has promised to make you great again, but you can't go back to the way it was, that's not possible.
Change, for good or ill is coming.
worst day in America, 9/11
second worst day, 11/8/16
Image
User avatar
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20154
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:53 am

Bludegeon wrote:Not too much is gonna change.
No. The GOP controls the Federal govt again. There is going to be a lot of change. Ryan's budget will probably get passed. Medicare will become a voucher system. Obamacare is gone. Huge tax cuts and huge budget deficits. If Trump gets to replace Ginsburg, LMFAO at no change. There's a reason all those women were sobbing last night.
User avatar
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS
Posts: 15842
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:07 pm

Re: President Trump

Post by Gazpacho » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:09 am

Machado wrote:
rubysdad wrote:Well, you guys have made your choice.
I wonder how it will look four years from now.
Good luck.
He has promised to make you great again, but you can't go back to the way it was, that's not possible.
Change, for good or ill is coming.
worst day in America, 9/11
second worst day, 11/8/16

Yes much worse than say Pearl Habor JFK assassination, Sandy Hook, Columbine....etc...

You are a fucking idiot
User avatar
Mojo
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 12099
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: President Trump

Post by Mojo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:12 am

Gazpacho wrote:
Machado wrote:
rubysdad wrote:Well, you guys have made your choice.
I wonder how it will look four years from now.
Good luck.
He has promised to make you great again, but you can't go back to the way it was, that's not possible.
Change, for good or ill is coming.
worst day in America, 9/11
second worst day, 11/8/16

Yes much worse than say Pearl Habor JFK assassination, Sandy Hook, Columbine....etc...

You are a fucking idiot
Your second point is spot on, but your first one references events that happened without the American public's approval. People actually chose to elect Trump.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
User avatar
Bludegeon
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge
Posts: 5025
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:18 am

Re: President Trump

Post by Bludegeon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:22 am

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Not too much is gonna change.
No. The GOP controls the Federal govt again. There is going to be a lot of change. Ryan's budget will probably get passed. Medicare will become a voucher system. Obamacare is gone. Huge tax cuts and huge budget deficits. If Trump gets to replace Ginsburg, LMFAO at no change. There's a reason all those women were sobbing last night.

You're washed up.

He still needs to work with both sides. And, both sides can't stand em.
User avatar
Black_Frost
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1975
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:02 am

Re: President Trump

Post by Black_Frost » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:26 am

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Where's the wall? What's the hold up?
Canada took all the stones to build theirs before all the crying liberals try to run across their border
Last edited by Black_Frost on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
fuck off, kid. I have ticket stubs older than you.
User avatar
vanitybinge
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 9662
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:31 am
Location: Gotham
Contact:

Re: President Trump

Post by vanitybinge » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:26 am

Im lovin it.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
poisonheart
Debut Album Goes Gold
Posts: 4013
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:28 pm
Location: Under your wigdana

Re: President Trump

Post by poisonheart » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:31 am

Given the results in the House and the Senate, it looks like it should be a fairly smooth confirmation run for presumptive Justice Busey.
Image
scruffman wrote:Obama was more Hitler'esk than Trump.
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:So far he has worked hard to keep his campaign promises for us, the halfwit retards he works for.
User avatar
rocketop
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 am

Re: President Trump

Post by rocketop » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:49 am

Well that escalated quickly.

Image
Image
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PW1LknhvvY
Last edited by rocketop on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply