Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Re: President Trump

Post by Gazpacho »

exitflagger wrote:The countdown to the exact moment Donald shits and falls back in it... is on!

Butthurt
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Gazpacho wrote:
exitflagger wrote:The countdown to the exact moment Donald shits and falls back in it... is on!

Butthurt
So your last 8 years of crying about Obama was what then?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Gazpacho wrote:

Butthurt
What a petty little bitch. You better put that in your sig, fatboy. Cuz I'm gonna rag on your orange haired boyfriend for 4 fucking years. And you're going to read every word of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

This has gotta be the worst thing for the alt-right. The absolute worst.

Literally nothing Trump predicted came true. The system ISN'T rigged--it totally worked out in his favor. All that crying about the electoral college? It made him President. The media that was so unfair? Made him President.

So now what? They can't blame Obama anymore, they actually have to deliver on their promise to "make America great again."

The reality is the Trump administration is going to rape and pillage Washington for the next 4 years. And his followers, whose shitty lives will be NO DIFFERENT, will talk about how great he is for it. Watch it happen.

Trumptards have spent the last couple days having no idea what to do. Everything Trump told them about the system being against him turned out to be NOT TRUE. So who was their enemy this whole time? And who are they going to blame when they spend the next 4 years illiterate and in poverty?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Personally, I'm curious to see how the alt-right dialogue goes after the next inevitable mass shooting. Provided it's a white guy, who's the puppet master? Who's the one staging the false flag operation?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Personally, I'm curious to see how the alt-right dialogue goes after the next inevitable mass shooting. Provided it's a white guy, who's the puppet master? Who's the one staging the false flag operation?
Soros?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
So now what? They can't blame Obama anymore, they actually have to deliver on their promise to "make America great again."
Actually Chip, that will be exactly what happens. Everything that doesn't work out for them, the blame will land on Obama.
When unemployment doesn't go down, the stock market suffers or Carson's health deal fails, it will all because they are 'dealing with the mess Obama left them.'
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Actually Chip, that will be exactly what happens. Everything that doesn't work out for them, the blame will land on Obama.
When unemployment doesn't go down, the stock market suffers or Carson's health deal fails, it will all because they are 'dealing with the mess Obama left them.'
But there are a number of things Obama won't have any effect on. Where's this wall? How can Obama stop that?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Interesting. Looks like people are still fighting for this and taking it to the Electoral College. Not that I really expect anything to happen, but...

I'll be honest, I don't know exactly how that process works, so I didn't realize those ballots weren't being cast until next month.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-coll ... ecember-19
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:

Butthurt
So your last 8 years of crying about Obama was what then?

Proof?
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

exitflagger wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:

Butthurt
What a petty little bitch. You better put that in your sig, fatboy. Cuz I'm gonna rag on your orange haired boyfriend for 4 fucking years. And you're going to read every word of it.

Puppet on a string

:P
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Butt taco is on a spamming binge.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Day 3 and no wall. Unemployment rate 42%. Stock market is a bubble. Record low participation rate. Hyperinflation due any day now.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Day 3 and no wall. Unemployment rate 42%. Stock market is a bubble. Record low participation rate. Hyperinflation due any day now.
We KNEW this is how it was gonna be, didn't we?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

You two are really working spam taco's last nerve! :evil:
ImageImage
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I just picked up a couple "Grab Them By The Pussy TRUMP 2016 T-Shirts" from Ebay and that say's all you need to know about the people who voted for him and what we can expect from the elected blowhard. Talk about a collectors item that will go down in history as an all time high point for this country.

America, grab them by the pussy 2016!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

exitflagger wrote:You two are really working spam taco's last nerve! :evil:

Not at all BRO!

Big belly laughs for me.

I mean, that's the only kind of laughs I can have.

:wink:
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Correct.

In the UK, there are no term limits, hence the long tenures by Thatcher and Blair. A party will be in charge, with a clear parliamentary majority and even the same leader for years and years, and will still blame their predecessors for perceived failings. And people being partisan as they are, they lap it up.

Even less edifying is the sight of a politician from a party that spent a decade and a half in charge moaning about things the current administration haven't done. The (accurate) riposte is always, "why didn't you do XXXXX when you were in power?" and is repeated every week on the BBC political panel show Question Time. But what can you do? Own your mistakes and be thought of as weak?

Anyway, Trump's got two years with a clear run. If and when a time occurs where his power can be checked, watch out for the bleating to start. Hell, if things are going badly before hand he'll be blaming Obama for passing him the shitty stick. The man is shameless, so I wouldn't put it past him to whine about the legacy he's inherited at his inauguration.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

TOP ENTERTAINMENT.

Seconds after I posted, the ITV 10 O'Clock News leads with a story titled 'Will the real President Trump please step forward?' as it's claimed that he's now saying he might not be rolling back Obamacare after all. Day what, two or three? Not even sworn in yet? Fuck me.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

CliffByford wrote:TOP ENTERTAINMENT.

Seconds after I posted, the ITV 10 O'Clock News leads with a story titled 'Will the real President Trump please step forward?' as it's claimed that he's now saying he might not be rolling back Obamacare after all. Day what, two or three? Not even sworn in yet? Fuck me.
Come on Cliff you're talking about Donald Trump here..

Hell next week he'll claim he's repealing it and making the Mexicans come up with a healthcare plan for the country.....for FREE!
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Sun setting on day three of Trump's presidency and road is still full of potholes:

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

CliffByford wrote:he'll be blaming Obama for passing him the shitty stick.
You mean just like Obama has done for just short of 8 years? No way.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Day 3 top story on the news: Trumpty backpedals on repealing Obamacare!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U.S.D.D. = United States of Duped Dumbfucks
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Maybe he'll just resign after Christmas. Speaking of Brexit comparisons...
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Transcript of Trump’s transition meeting with Obama at the Whitehouse:

Trump: “Okay, so I guess we need to discuss the first item of business which is how we’re going to repeal the Affordable Healthcare Act and replace…”
Obama: “No.”
Trump: “Um… right… so yeah… we’ve got some ideas about how to proceed…”
Obama: “It’s not going to happen, Donald.”
Trump: “Why can’t I just…”
Obama: “Donald…”
Trump: “Okay. So what should I…”
Obama: “Want a cookie, Donald?”
Trump: “YES!! COOKIES!!”
ImageImage
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

exitflagger wrote:Day 3 top story on the news: Trumpty backpedals on repealing Obamacare!
And you believe it. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Day 3 top story on the news: Trumpty backpedals on repealing Obamacare!
They had footage of our Bait&Switch In Chief saying as much. Out of his own stupid mouth. What's the real truther truth, cuntstopper?

We're off and running! How many of his emptyass platforms can he shit the bed on before he even gets inaugurated? Let's see if he backs out of the whole lot of them. This is gonna be funner than I thought!

"Wall? What wall? I was being SARCASTIC!!!"

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
They had footage of our Bait&Switch In Chief saying as much. Out of his own stupid mouth. What's the real truther truth, cuntstopper?

We're off and running! How many of his emptyass platforms can he shit the bed on before he even gets inaugurated? Let's see if he backs out of the whole lot of them. This is gonna be funner than I thought!
"We'll gonna build that wall after we fix our airports and help all the veterans....believe me."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Newt Gingrich admits Trump probably can't get Mexico to pay for his wall. 'But it was a great campaign device.'
http://theweek.com/speedreads/661335/ne ... ign-device

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

exitflagger wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

"Wall? What wall? I was being SARCASTIC!!!"

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
The WSJ asked him about his threat to jail Clinton:
The Donald wrote:It’s not something I’ve given a lot of thought, because I want to solve healthcare, jobs, border control, tax reform
ImageImage